Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The best teams in the world
EduardoZ 9 years ago Edited
AS Roma, Brazil 6 119

In your opinion, wich teams are first class right now? In terms of firepower, respect...etc
The current team form, not talking about history...
And second class
If you want more...

Just to know.
You know, those people who like to analyze things we like...

Who else here?

My list:

Top teams

Fc Bayern
Juventus
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Chelsea

Second

Manchester city
Arsenal
Atlético de Madrid
Sevilla
Wolfsburg
Borussia dortmund
Roma
PSG

Third

Liverpool
Manchester united
Valencia
Athletic bilbao
Bayer leverkusen
Lazio
Lyon
Marseille

Fourth

Internazionale (unfortunately)...
Milan (unfortunately)...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

In your opinion, wich teams are first class right now? In terms of firepower, respect...etc
And second class
If you want more...

Just to know.

Who else here?

My list:

Top teams

Fc Bayern
Juventus
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Chelsea

Second

Manchester city
Arsenal
Atlético de Madrid
Sevilla
Wolfsburg
Borussia dortmund
Roma
PSG

Third
Liverpool
Manchester united
Valencia
Athletic bilbao
Bayer leverkusen
Lazio
Lyon
Marseille

Fourth
Milan (unfortunately)...

And second class
If you want more...

Just to know.

Who else here?

My list:

Top teams

Fc Bayern
Juventus
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Chelsea

Second

Manchester city
Arsenal
Atlético de Madrid
Sevilla
Wolfsburg
Borussia dortmund
Roma
PSG

Third

Liverpool
Manchester united
Valencia
Athletic bilbao
Bayer leverkusen
Lazio
Lyon
Marseille

Fourth

Milan (unfortunately)...

Comments
Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@ emo oh whoooops , honestly hahaha i thought it had to be because i had to check twice to make sure it was you that said that lol

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Golefty Don't worry about it, I didn't feel right writing that comment anyway, shouldn't try using those expression even if its for the sake of a joke, give the wrong impression to people who don't have the whole context. I should take greater care of what I say as a mod. :(

Anyway, if this thread keep being just for the sake of drama, I might have to close, after all, if it goes too much off-topic, it got no purpose other than keeping a conflict going.

• History

@Golefty Don't worry about it, I didn't feel right writing that comment anyway, shouldn't try using those expression even if its for the sake of a joke, give the wrong impression to people who don't have the whole context. I should take greater care of what I say as a mod. :(

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@golefty Thats actually a running joke we got from some other thread but I'm really sorry if I offended Sun, didn't mean too. :( Anyway, I think your the one who is the most in the right here.

Yeah, I need more than that to get offended.

Seem a bit of waste for someone like you. I mean, you clearly don't need to do it to get your point across, thats all I'm saying. :(

Well I got mad at him for not understanding basic things like words and said some things that I don't regret at all.

You want to know what offends me? People trying to bend what I say to prove a point that I already made a decent effort to prove wrong. And ignoring any facts while doing so. That hurts the logic center of my brain so much that I don't know how to deal, and therefore say extremely detrimental things about said person.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Sun you told me to f off for no good reason. I want my apology and I want it NOW.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Sunflash Misunderstanding are pretty common though on the internet, people hailling from different culture, having different age, different first language, different amount of knoweldge on certain topic or having different experience of said topic. Guess I'm just saying, there is alway people who aren't gonna see some thing the same way you do and because you enter in a conflict with said person, they might try to take advantage of what they see to try and annoy you or to prove their point or to prove that your wrong.

To be fair, I kinda feel bad, I'm actually the one who started this whole argument when you think about it... :(

• History

@Sunflash Misunderstanding are pretty common though on the internet, people hailling from different culture, having different age, different first language, different amount of knoweldge on certain topic or having different experience of said topic. Guess I'm just saying, there is alway people who aren't gonna see some thing the same way you do and because you enter in a conflict with said person, they might try to take advantage of what they see to try and annoy you or to prove their point or to prove that your wrong.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Sun you told me to f off for no good reason. I want my apology and I want it NOW.

Give me your address and I'll give it to you in person lol

To be fair, I kinda feel bad, I'm actually the one who started this whole argument when you think about it... :(

Nah, Golazo's needling and my fragile ego were more than enough without you. This thing probably should be locked at this point though, nothing constrictive is going on here, and since I apparently don't have the self-control to leave it alone...

If you want to take action against me, do so, or if not, talk it over with the other mods. I'm good for whatever. Still not apologizing though.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

There's nothing to feel sorry for man, shid happens. I didn't take offense to what Sun said cause we had discussions before and neither of us went at each other, so there always could be something going on in the background that us users don't know about.

And to be honest, a lil heat from time to time is actually fun haha.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo He's not sure if he did anything bad so it's not about me, I only really hit back after I was already insulted and after you posted.

@Golefty I called out an obvious inconsistency in an argument, I pointed out to some words that contradict eachother, I only called out the word hipocrite once he called himself as not being as such.
If you really think that I acted in the same manner as him read through, I was not even close in insulting I only quoted and pointed out how statements dont match. Don't try to match me as equal to him because it's not true, he openly doesn't care about how he acts and doesn't care if he's banned, he has no consideration towards other users nor towards moderation.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Sun

This thing probably should be locked at this point though, nothing constrictive is going on here

I agree with is, thread will be closed for now, I'll see if we reopen later after talking about it with other mod but for now, its indeed doesn't look like anything constructive will get out of it.

Discussion Closed