Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The best teams in the world
EduardoZ 9 years ago Edited
AS Roma, Brazil 6 119

In your opinion, wich teams are first class right now? In terms of firepower, respect...etc
The current team form, not talking about history...
And second class
If you want more...

Just to know.
You know, those people who like to analyze things we like...

Who else here?

My list:

Top teams

Fc Bayern
Juventus
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Chelsea

Second

Manchester city
Arsenal
Atlético de Madrid
Sevilla
Wolfsburg
Borussia dortmund
Roma
PSG

Third

Liverpool
Manchester united
Valencia
Athletic bilbao
Bayer leverkusen
Lazio
Lyon
Marseille

Fourth

Internazionale (unfortunately)...
Milan (unfortunately)...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

In your opinion, wich teams are first class right now? In terms of firepower, respect...etc
And second class
If you want more...

Just to know.

Who else here?

My list:

Top teams

Fc Bayern
Juventus
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Chelsea

Second

Manchester city
Arsenal
Atlético de Madrid
Sevilla
Wolfsburg
Borussia dortmund
Roma
PSG

Third
Liverpool
Manchester united
Valencia
Athletic bilbao
Bayer leverkusen
Lazio
Lyon
Marseille

Fourth
Milan (unfortunately)...

And second class
If you want more...

Just to know.

Who else here?

My list:

Top teams

Fc Bayern
Juventus
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Chelsea

Second

Manchester city
Arsenal
Atlético de Madrid
Sevilla
Wolfsburg
Borussia dortmund
Roma
PSG

Third

Liverpool
Manchester united
Valencia
Athletic bilbao
Bayer leverkusen
Lazio
Lyon
Marseille

Fourth

Milan (unfortunately)...

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@KTB I would put Real in its own tier to be fair and Juve in tier 1, otherwise, I completely agree. :D

Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Tier Godlike : Real Madrid

Tier Super star : Bayern, Barcelona, Chelsea, PSG, Manchester United, Juventus

Tier World Class : Man City, Dortmund, Inter Milan, AC Milan, Atletico Madrid

• History

Tier Godlike : Real Madrid

Tier Super star : Bayern, Barcelona, Chelsea, PSG, Manchester United

Tier World Class : Juventus, Man City, Dortmund, Inter Milan, AC Milan, Atletico Madrid

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

It's amusing reading this thread back through. I had Arsenal in tier one! Now they're just in tears.

As for the people talking about putting Real in its own tier, just no. They're good, historically good even. But one only needs to look at the Barca side that won the UCL with MSN to know how quickly you can go from being unbeatable to vulnerable. Let's not forget that Bayern took Real to extra time in the quarters and even looked like they would knock them out before Ronaldo Ronaldo'd.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

As for the people talking about putting Real in its own tier, just no.

They are the best team in football history, look at their records and now they are the only team to win back-to-back Champions League title.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Why are people rating Juventus so low? I'm just curious. It doesn't look like they've weakened much to me.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Dynastian Only KTB and Nigel to be fair. :P

@Sunflash I meant for the time being, lad, of course I don't expect them to be forever above the rest, just for as long as they keep winning back to back CL. :P

• History

@Dynastian Only KTB and Nigel to be fair. :P

@Sunflash I meant for the time being, lad, of course I don't expect them to be forever above the rest, just as long as they keep winning back to back CL. :P

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

English teams would climb on my tier ranking, Sevilla to drop down. Monaco to climb with Spurs and Liverpool and Valencia to disappear.
I'm also following Milan progression this season, they bought 230 mil all in players they needed.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Let's not forget that Bayern took Real to extra time in the quarters and even looked like they would knock them out before Ronaldo Ronaldo'd.

@Sun Not fair bro. Madrid had a crazy schedule facing Atletico, Sporting, and Bayern twice in a span of 10 days. Of course they'll look vulnerable cause they were extremely exhausted. And besides a few questionable calls, I thought they held their own out there.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Sun Not fair bro. Madrid had a crazy schedule facing Atletico, Sporting, and Bayern twice in a span of 10 days. Of course they'll look vulnerable cause they were extremely exhausted. And besides a few questionable calls, I thought they held their own out there.

I fail to see why a comment suggesting that Bayern nearly knocked out Real isn't fair. It's what nearly happened. Regardless of circumstance.

They are the best team in football history, look at their records and now they are the only team to win back-to-back Champions League title.

Way to ignore the rest of the comment.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

It was an even game at 11 vs 11, At 10 vs 11 it was complete domination in both legs. Bayern lost the battle at home, they were leading dominating Madrid, then Vidal missed the 2-0 pk, and Ronaldo scored a crucial equalizer that changed the game dynamic. I agree with Sun here, details decided the game and red cards ruined the battle but that's Football

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Sun That's not the point. I get that they nearly beat Real Madrid but that single performance shouldn't be used alone.

Regardless of circumstance.

I bet you Usain will lose to an average sprinter if he runs 5-6 consecutive races. It's silly to ignore what Bolt endured before facing that regular sprinter. Only now, it's not a regular team we are talking about, we are talking about a top 3 team in the world. If Real beat them comfortably without ET after going through a crazy week like that I'd get all the players and Zidane drug tested lol. Context always matters. Circumstances always matter. A healthy fit Real Madrid would destroy Bayern and I've seen that a few years back with pretty much the same squads as today with my eyes.

@Tiki I agree, the game is all about the details, let's dive into some of those details. Those two games could've went either way as the ref made mistakes for and against both team. Regarding the 2 reds, Arturo and Casemiro played like donkeys and the red card should have been shown for both to be honest. The penalty at home for Bayern was not a penalty, and of course Ronaldo's offside goals. Aside from that, it was Munich's fault they couldn't capitalize with some of the advantages they received. They had a total of 5 shots on target in both legs. Robben's old trick didn't work against Marcelo, and fortunately for us Lewandoski was injured for the first leg. The only thing Munich dominated was possession. they had too many mistakes in the midfield and I sensed that the defense was extremely shaky, especially after conceding any goal.

red cards ruined the battle but that's Football

Not a good excuse in my opinion. A big club like that shouldn't be this off after losing ONE player. How many times did that dumbass Ramos get a red against your team and we still pulled through? BM lost the mental battle more than anything, and that cost them the qualification.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Agree with @Emobot's modifications to @KTB's list.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Madrid was the better team of the two anyway. The bench also played a large role during the games.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Don't think Real is better than Bayern and the last 2 times PSG met Real they were the better team and PSG has since then aquired Mbappe and Neymar. They'll definatively be up in tier 1. Might even be the best among the 3.

And Juve is obviously a great team but they're behind Real, PSG and Bayern in my opinion, or would you say Juve is as good?

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Sun That's not the point. I get that they nearly beat Real Madrid but that single performance shouldn't be used alone.

History doesn't give a damn about circumstance. Head-to-head will always matter, and no one cares about the factors around it. Having a star player injured or playing two games in a week doesn't absolve a team of getting kicked out of a cup competition. There are no "pity games" it is what it is and the teams have to deal with it. I'm sure I can find some dumb excuse for Bayern as well, but no one should rightly care about that either.

I don't understand why this is a contested point. No one looks back at Leicester's title winning season and says "well if they played CL that year it would've been impossible!" Like just f*ck off.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I don't understand why this is a contested point. No one looks back at Leicester's title winning season and says "well if they played CL that year it would've been impossible!" Like just f*ck off.

You're saying this to yourself now hahaha you just played yourself

Let's not forget that Bayern took Real to extra time in the quarters and even looked like they would knock them out before Ronaldo Ronaldo'd.

I fail to see why a comment suggesting that Bayern nearly knocked out Real isn't fair. It's what nearly happened.

Real Madrid historical results and recent results make them above everyone else, regardless how much of a good competition Bayern was the result was a victory for Real Madrid so you went against your own argument xD

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@KTB You're putting Barca ahead of Juve though and thats weird because even with Neymar they lost to Juventus and now they don't even have him anymore. :(

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

@KTB are you talking about the Madrid 1 - PSG 0 and the PSG 0 - Madrid 0 games? If so, I don't understand how PSG were the better team. Let's not forget that PSG side had Cavani and Ibra and the rest of the team was pretty much the same with the exception of Dani Alves. We played both of those games without Benzema, Bale, or Carvajal. PSG got outplayed at their home and the game at the Bernabeu was about equal with Madrid having more shots on goal.

Also, were were coached by Benitez back then lol. A lot has changed under Zidane.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Golazo

Real has been better than everyone else. What I am saying is that the margin is close enough that they should not be regarded in a tier all by themselves. It really isn't that difficult to comprehend, and I am unsure why it is for so many in this thread.

As for the rest of your post...I have no answers because I'm not sure I understand it. If it was written by someone I actually respected I would recommend psychiatric help.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Sunflash You first argue how Real is not that much above others because Bayern put up a good fight and that they would have/could have beaten Real Madrid... but then say how it's silly to look back at things and say the "what if" argument, pointing out how it's not right to say that IF and WOULD so you basically just said "fu*k off" to yourself because that's exactly what you did with you own argument with Bayern xD
Fail...

Discussion Closed