Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The best teams in the world
EduardoZ 9 years ago Edited
AS Roma, Brazil 6 119

In your opinion, wich teams are first class right now? In terms of firepower, respect...etc
The current team form, not talking about history...
And second class
If you want more...

Just to know.
You know, those people who like to analyze things we like...

Who else here?

My list:

Top teams

Fc Bayern
Juventus
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Chelsea

Second

Manchester city
Arsenal
Atlético de Madrid
Sevilla
Wolfsburg
Borussia dortmund
Roma
PSG

Third

Liverpool
Manchester united
Valencia
Athletic bilbao
Bayer leverkusen
Lazio
Lyon
Marseille

Fourth

Internazionale (unfortunately)...
Milan (unfortunately)...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

In your opinion, wich teams are first class right now? In terms of firepower, respect...etc
And second class
If you want more...

Just to know.

Who else here?

My list:

Top teams

Fc Bayern
Juventus
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Chelsea

Second

Manchester city
Arsenal
Atlético de Madrid
Sevilla
Wolfsburg
Borussia dortmund
Roma
PSG

Third
Liverpool
Manchester united
Valencia
Athletic bilbao
Bayer leverkusen
Lazio
Lyon
Marseille

Fourth
Milan (unfortunately)...

And second class
If you want more...

Just to know.

Who else here?

My list:

Top teams

Fc Bayern
Juventus
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Chelsea

Second

Manchester city
Arsenal
Atlético de Madrid
Sevilla
Wolfsburg
Borussia dortmund
Roma
PSG

Third

Liverpool
Manchester united
Valencia
Athletic bilbao
Bayer leverkusen
Lazio
Lyon
Marseille

Fourth

Milan (unfortunately)...

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Golazo

Nowhere did I use the word "if." Real nearly lost to Bayern. There is no if there, just fact. Bayern are therefore at least comparable to Real in skill, and therefore Real does not deserve its own tier in discussion of best teams in the world.

but then say how it's silly to look back at things and say the "what if" argument, pointing out how it's not right to say that IF and WOULD so you basically just said "fu*k off" to yourself because that's exactly what you did with you own argument with Bayern xD
Fail...

No, I did not. Do you deny that the game was close? Do you deny that the skill was comparable? You can't not! But nowhere did I use the "what if" mantra to claim that Bayern is superior.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Nowhere did I use the word "if." Real nearly lost to Bayern. There is no if there, just fact. Bayern are therefore at least comparable to Real in skill, and therefore Real does not deserve its own tier in discussion ...

You just contradict yourself with the same thing :D

I don't understand why this is a contested point. No one looks back at Leicester's title winning season and says "well if they played CL that year it would've been impossible!" Like just f*ck off.

You just looked back at Real Madrid and said "Bayern could have/would have beaten them if not for small margins" , guess what, those margins put Real Madrid on top of everyone else, so once again, you just said "F**K OFF" to yourself, which is my point.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

We're a weaker team than last season. We let go of Morata, Mariano, James, Pepe, and Danilo and brought Ceballos, Llorente, Theo, Vallejo, and Mayoral. The only real reinforcements are Theo and Llorente to help out Casemiro and Marcelo. Other than that James > Ceballos, Pepe > Vallejo, Morata or Mariano > Mayoral, and Danilo > Achraf (academy right back). So, I think we are closer to Bayern now than we were last season.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

It's like I'm talking to a retarded child.

I am not being a hypocrite. What you are being though, is an insufferable idiot. Your "point" is that I contradicted myself, which I did not. My point is simply that the difference between Real Madrid and teams like Bayern Munich is not high enough that people should consider Real in a tier of their own. That is all. Whatever else you're putting in my mouth here is not my business, it's your bullsh*t.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

No need to be mad bruh

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Know what? I actually am mad.

You try talking to someone with the mental capacity of a five year old who cannot understand the basic logical structure of an argument but just stands around with his fingers in his ears and his tongue out. Even worse, if you walk away, this animal will decide that he has won the "argument" that was never even a discussable point to begin with - and will proceed to bring it up in the future whenever you try to do or say anything.

So yeah, I am mad. No doubt he'll take this as some sort of victory, which is ironic, because he can't even stick to his guns on something as fundamental as the team he supports.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

It's like I'm talking to a retarded child.

I am not being a hypocrite. What you are being though, is an insufferable idiot. Your "point" is that I contradicted myself, which I did not. My point is simply that the difference between Real Madrid and teams like Bayern Munich is not high enough that people should consider Real in a tier of their own. That is all. Whatever else you're putting in my mouth here is not my business, it's your bullsh*t.

We are currently seeing a douchecanoue in its natural environment, as you can see, it is very agressive. ;P

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Ban me please, it will get me out of this thread, which I can't seem to do on my own

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Just unsubscribe and you're good to go.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I don't agree, but you already insulted yourself so I don't need to do much, I just pointed out your silly flawed logic that's all.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash

Ban me please, it will get me out of this thread, which I can't seem to do on my own

Maybe if you beg me. :P Just kiddin, you'll have to do a lot worse than what you done for me to ban you mate. XD

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Just kiddin, you'll have to do a lot worse than what you done for me to ban you mate. XD

Sure mate I mean I got banned for calling a team by a rude name for a whole month but surely calling another user...

a retarded child
the mental capacity of a five year old
animal

...is totally fine right?
I mean who would have thought that it's possible to argue over something without showing how ugly of a user he actually is, all I did was showing how a typical hipocrite looks like but as long as he doesn't care if he's banned he absolutely shouldn't get banned :D

For all I know next time someone tries to point out something to me I will gladly call him names and act like a total idiot, all I have to do is to say afterwards that I don't care if I get banned and problem solved!

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

enter image description here

Not sure I've actually broken any rules, although objectively I probably should've. Don't care either way, said what I wanted to about the other thing in this thread, I'll accept the consequences.

Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

No, let everyone see who is the real child that needs special treatment and tolerance from others, special challenged already has that reputation of losing it when he gets the slightest feeling that he's got something wrong, the ego is too strong so we should all accept when he lashes out at people.

If he already has +2 at both comments full of insults then I should be the one getting banned, how dare I try to suggest that Real Madrid is above everyone else when they are on top of Europe for 2 years in a row, I mean they did win everyone 2 years straight but almost they almost lost to Bayern 6:3 it was very close just 3 goals difference thats nothing right?

• History

No, let everyone see who is the real child that needs special treatment and tolerance from others, special challenged already has that reputation of losing it when he gets the slightest feeling that he's got something wrong, the ego is too strong so we should all accept when he lashes out at people.

If he already has +2 at both comments full of insults then I should be the one getting banned, how dare I try to suggest that Real Madrid is above everyone else when they are on top of Europe for 2 years in a row, I mean they did win everyone 2 years streight but almost they almost lost to Bayern 6:3 it was very close just 3 goals difference thats nothing right?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Would rather not go as far as issuing a ban if it can be helped, would be better Sun if you simply excused yourself for going overboard and using offensive term against Golazo while argumenting and saying you'll try not to do it again. I think it would be the simplest and most mature thing to do.

@Golazo Would that be enough Golazo?

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo It's easy for me compared to you, sorry to make your job as a moderator busy, but you see that both you and him are not even sure if he did something wrong and his comments got +1's.
I want you to understand that you shouldn't expect me to not react at all, my response was fair towards you given the situation, I could have reacted much different but I, unlike some can see the bigger picture of being a member of this forum.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Golazo Don't get me wrong, your reaction is justified, I for one don't think any user should be allowed to bully another with offending word and term. I guess we see so much worse in the higlight section that we stop caring as much when is not as bad but your reaction showed me you cared so I reacted. Also, I think people don't alway realize they might hurt other when saying some thing, wich is I believe its fair to give other a chance to excuse themselve and realise they might have gone too far. Anyway, you didn't really answer my question, if Sun agreed to excuse, would it be a start for you to make thing more fair?

• History

@Golazo Don't get me wrong, your reaction is justified, I for one don't think any user should be allowed to bully another with offending word and term. I guess we see so much worse in the higlight section that we stop caring as much when is not as bad but your reaction showed me you cared so I reacted. Also, I think people don't alway realize they might hurt other when saying some thing, wich is I believe its fair to give other a chance to excuse themselve and realise theym might have gone too far.

Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

my unsolicited advice to you @Golazo is stop getting hung up on word play , because calling someone a hypocrite is arguably as offensive as calling someone an idiot and I think you missed the point . you did try to take a shot a sunflash who is obviously a contributing member of the forum, and based off what ive read it seams like you have your own bullshit going on lol . sometimes i go for people on this forum, never feel good about it after, but maybe that what the internet is good for, blowing off some steam, but at the end of the day this forum could use less of the bickering and one upping and more productive discussion, and to be fair i appreciate a lot of what you contribute to the forum,

and i know you can handle what sunflash said, are you trying to get him banned, this forum needs both of you so enough with the bs please

@sunflash , sometimes you can be really harsh mate haha, i can to and im trying to work on that,

@emo, i found the douchecanoe remark to be the most offensive comment tbh

• History

my two unsolicited advice to you @Golazo is stop getting hung up on word play , because calling someone a hypocrite is arguably as offensive as calling someone an idiot and I think you missed the point . you did try to take a shot a sunflash who is obviously a contributing member of the forum, and based off what ive read it seams like you have your own bullshit going on lol . sometimes i go for people on this forum, never feel good about it after, but maybe that what the internet is good for, blowing off some steam, but at the end of the day this forum could use less of the bickering and one upping and more productive discussion, and to be fair i appreciate a lot of what you contribute to the forum,

and i know you can handle what sunflash said, are you trying to get him banned, this forum needs both of you so enough with the bs please

@sunflash , sometimes you can be really harsh mate haha, i can to and im trying to work on that,

@emo, i found the douchecanoe remark to be the most offensive comment tbh

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Golazo Don't get me wrong, your reaction is justified, I for one don't think any user should be allowed to bully another with offending word and term.

Fair enough.

Also, I think people don't alway realize they might hurt other when saying some thing, wich is I believe its fair to give other a chance to excuse themselve and realise they might have gone too far.

Fair enough.

Anyway, you didn't really answer my question, if Sun agreed to excuse, would it be a start for you to make thing more fair?

Doesn't matter, not happening. I know it's a dick move, but I'm standing by everything I said up there because I honestly believe it's true, and that matters more to me right now than making peace. Sorry for making your life tough Emo, but since we're buds you might want to let a different moderator handle this one. I said what I said, I'm owning it, and no emotional intervention is going to change that.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@golefty Thats actually a running joke we got from some other thread but I'm really sorry if I offended Sun, didn't mean too. :( Anyway, I think your the one who is the most in the right here.

@Sunflash Calling people name because they seem like they:

a) disagree with your logic
b) don't understand your logic
c) try to use your logic to take pot-shot at you

Seem a bit of waste for someone like you. I mean, you clearly don't need to do it to get your point across, thats all I'm saying. :(

• History

@golefty Thats actually a running joke we got from some other thread but I'm really sorry if I offended Sun, didn't mean too. :( Anyway, I think your the one who is the most in the right here.

Discussion Closed