Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Supercopa de España
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Probably one of the few times a domestic Supercup is really worth watching - we get two fresh Clasicos to start the season.

Feel free to post your pre-match and post-match thoughts on this thread.

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

5 games??? That's too much, the ref's fault lead to that, and 3 games would have been fine.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Non existent dive you say, for a non existent foul ? Since he claimed something there was 2 choices, a PK or a yellow. It's not because it's Ronaldo that we should say let's continue the game and ignore the dive.

Pupper 7 years ago
Juventus 0 214

Wouldn't mind seeing Suarez getting a red card for diving + over exaggerating afterwards. And Ronaldo can only blame himself, taking his shirt of and trying to influence the ref to call for a penalty kick.

And not really easy for the ref to have a perfect match when theres 20 players running around trying to trick the referee into making wrong calls at all times.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Now the problem of people here is that they are 200 % biased Ronaldo fan boys, Ronaldo falls 90% each time he enters penalty box. Fact that Suarez exaggeration to the small contact does not deserve a PK imo and very harsh decision by probably the pressure of the 100.000 people claiming it. Does not hide or change the fact that Ronaldo dived and actually dive regularly each Clasico.
Deserved win, enjoy it but Barca didn't put a real fight, their spirit was shameful and Piqué is physically shit, unprofessional to come to a final with that physical preparation better stay on holidays.
Ascensio is a future BO, And Barca biggest mistake not to sign him.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@tiki: it wasn't exactly a PK or Yellow, IMO

It was a strong valid tackle but at high speed that win and makes the other guy loose balance. It's a CARRY ON call. Yeah, Ronaldo complained a bit, but that shouldn't be a yellow because all strikers think they are fouled all the time if there are any contact (legal or not).

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Golazo you can comment with your own account, you do not need this Pupper account, i told you several times now.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@tiki: how do you know if it's Golazo? We are going to have a check, if it's him he will be banned heavily, if its not, you owe him an apology

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Agree with @Tuan_jinn, ref should have told him to get up and keep playing. It's done a lot of times in games. One that comes to mind is Suarez shamelessly diving against PSG and not getting a yellow. Of course he kept on diving till ref actually bought his antics.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I told you before to stop claiming that I use multiple accounts, your team lost so you are frustrated but this is the forth time you accuse me of this shit so I all you need to know is that you can just fuck off...that's how much I care about what you think, you are the most biased hater on this forum. Look at the comments under the match, are all those accounts mine as well????

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Tiki Tuan is right mate, stop accusing other user of using double account just because it happen they disagree with you like another user did, there are constantly new user on this forum and if you keep this up you'll make them all flee. :P Report to tuan jinn if you really think something is wrong with an user instead of jumping to conclusion, it would be really appreciated. ;)

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited

its not Pupper, the false account my mistake. But the one I'm talking about is on my wall you can check.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I only spotted one, im not accusing everybody just when in pretty sure, and i didn't accusés him I'm just asking him not to insult my intelligence. That's it.

LucasR 7 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 0 9

Barcelona is in troubles

Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

I cannot believe anybody worth his salt can claim that the red against CR was valid. Only those blind, and biased, whose opinions are not even considered can claim such a thing. It's best to ignore them, no reason in arguing with an idiot. You know what they say, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

In any case, fantastic spirit from Real Madrid, who beat Barcelona and a ref with 10 men away from home. That is just amazing, and there is such a bright future for this team. Surely a dynasty already but one that will last much longer than some -cough-- others -cough- due to intelligent planning and most importantly - not relying on one player.

I'm completely fine with the 5 match ban. He did shove the ref, though the 1 match ban for the second yellow should be rescinded. I'm sure Real will appeal and the ban will be reduced but I don't think they should.

CR did not have a proper pre-season, and this will give him the chance to work up his fitness just in time for Champions League games. An entire month of just conditioning will do him some good since he's no longer a young man.

I'm just glad the entire world saw Barcelona for what they really are, diving cheating bastards who do not deserve respect or acknowledgement. They're a dirty stain on football. I wish Spain would just let them separate, let them have their Catalunya, that would end up being a broke Country that begs European Union for aids.

Aanyway.. very happy about the win. Very happy about Asensio, about CR, about Isco. What a fantastic second half that was.

• History

I cannot believe anybody worth his salt can claim that the red against CR was valid. Only those blind, and biased, whose opinions are not even considered can claim such a thing. It's best to ignore them, no reason in arguing with an idiot. You know what they say, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

In any case, fantastic spirit from Real Madrid, who beat Barcelona and a ref with 10 men away from home. That is just amazing, and there is such a bright future for this team. Surely a dynasty already but one that will last much longer than some cough cough others due to intelligent planning and most importantly - not relying on one player.

I'm completely fine with the 5 match ban. He did shove the ref, though the 1 match ban for the second yellow should be rescinded. I'm sure Real will appeal and the ban will be reduced but I don't think they should.

CR did not have a proper pre-season, and this will give him the chance to work up his fitness just in time for Champions League games. An entire month of just conditioning will do him some good since he's no longer a young man.

I'm just glad the entire world saw Barcelona for what they really are, diving cheating bastards who do not deserve respect or acknowledgement. They're a dirty stain on football. I wish Spain would just let them separate, let them have their Catalunya, that would end up being a broke Country that begs European Union for aids.

In any case, very happy about the win. Very happy about Asensio, about CR, about Isco. What a fantastic second half that was.

In any case, fantastic spirit from Real Madrid, who beat Barcelona and a ref with 10 men away from home. That is just amazing, and there is such a bright future for this team. Surely a dynasty already but one that will last much longer than some cough cough others due to intelligent planning and most importantly - not relying on one player.

Aanyway.. very happy about the win. Very happy about Asensio, about CR, about Isco. What a fantastic second half that was.

In any case, fantastic spirit from Real Madrid, who beat Barcelona and a ref with 10 men away from home. That is just amazing, and there is such a bright future for this team. Surely a dynasty already but one that will last much longer than some --cough-- --cough-- others --cough-- due to intelligent planning and most importantly - not relying on one player.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Yvan21

In game, the most a ref can do is give the red card. Afterwards its up to the FA to decide the punishment and if the club appeal they can either accept or reject.

Does Suarez dive sometimes? Yes. Does he fall to ground too easily in the box sometimes? Yes. Suarez against PSG once pulled his leg back in the hope that Verrati gets contact, but that didn't happen, so he lost his balance and tried to get a pk that way. Eventually he got it, but during that the referee got sacked from UEFA. So their trying at the very least from within.

Then again, Ramos has 0 right to go to Suarez and push him. That may be yellow to you, but that to me shouldn't ever exist in football. He's being broadcasted to the millions of fans who love watching the el clasico and the awesome football. Whether you feel that's a red or a yellow, that action is simply unacceptable for a man who is supposedly a role model for Real Madrid, he's their club legend and captain.

I promise you if they do it at every opportunity every referee will be looking for them. Remember Pepe with Mou. Look at how he's not like he was.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

diving cheating bastards who do not deserve respect or acknowledgement. They're a dirty stain on football. I wish Spain would just let them separate, let them have their Catalunya, that would end up being a broke Country that begs European Union for aids.

10/10 for awesome creativity. This made my day hahahahaha.

Amerr30 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

^ He did not push Suarez. He tried to pick him up, as that is unwritten fair-play rule. For the opposing team player to help a player on the ground to stand up. But no..

Suarez was not finishing with his play-acting, so he threw himself away. To blame Ramos for that is just.. ridiculous.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Amerr

Not arguing with you about the fact that Barca does dive a lot, pherhap more than other spanish side, but saying that they are the only big spanish side who do it isn't quite true. Sometime, Real does it as well sometime. Anyway, congrats on the win Amerr, it was well deserved despite the poor decision of the ref. ;)

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited

Hell yeah, agreeing with Amerr at any point. Thats never a dive against CR7 clearly a contact he almost got his legs broken. Poor Ronaldo the guy never dives and this idiots are bashing him for no reason. ehhh

enter image description here

for refreing, just how many offside goal madrid got this season, 1 each 2 games, and its unbelieveble to be that biased, its like almost its OK what RAMOS DID IN THE FINAL since he is wearing white, or what happened against Bayern or Villareal or Sevilla in the Copa or even against Celta you can always whine about other clubs...

And just for information, Cataluna is one of the richest regions in Spain, Sherlock.

• History

Hell yeah, agreeing with Amerr at any point. Thats never a dive against CR7 clearly a contact he almost got his legs broken. Poor Ronaldo the guy never dives and this idiots are bashing him for no reason. ehhh

for refreing, just how many offside goal madrid got this season, 1 each 2 games, and its unbelieveble to be that biased, its like almost its OK what RAMOS DID IN THE FINAL since he is wearing white, or what happened against Bayern or Villareal or Sevilla in the Copa or even against Celta you can always whine about other clubs...

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Nobody's saying he never dives, we're discussing the specific play of Ronaldo and Umtiti from the first leg. Not gonna go into discussing all controversial calls from seasons ago.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@Amerr: As much as I agree with you and all the Barca's claim, the rest of the spain does it. ALL CLUBS!!! As anyone other than Liga supporter about the diving problem with La Liga. Im not saying EPL doesn't have that problem, not at all.

And, please dont be a delusional dude.

La Liga without Barca will be A LOTTTTTT LESSSS interesting and unhealthy, there will be literally nothing to compete with the Loyal club, Real. And the other way around too. People has already thrown digs at La Liga in this matter.

To me a lot of Real's players are as disgusting as Barca at times, and sometimes a lot worse.