Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Supercopa de España
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Probably one of the few times a domestic Supercup is really worth watching - we get two fresh Clasicos to start the season.

Feel free to post your pre-match and post-match thoughts on this thread.

Comments
Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Why is taking your shirt off even a yellow card? It's a dumb rule imo

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

The referre was an absolute joke. Terrible. He should be punished.

Real was deadly, please dont let us in the samw group with the.

Barca attack was good, lota of chances against a beadt team, but they are back to 3 years ago and without Neymar... Very week defense.

I am jealous of the quality of this game, almost no bad pass, and very technical.

Except the stupid ref.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

@amir_keal Suarez literally yells at refs every time he gets a call against him, so if refs just gave a yellow card for every time a player disputes the ref's call then Suarez would be sent off before the 10th minute in every single game.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Why is taking your shirt off even a yellow card? It's a dumb rule imo

It's a rule so no point in getting yourself in trouble, when I was a kid that rule didn't exist so I also think it's silly but Ronaldo loves to show off six packs...it's not worth it even if it's a dumb rule

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

@golazo yea, once the rule is there it's a bit silly to do what Ronaldo did, but I loved that he got payback for what Messi did at the Bernabeu

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I was sure Real would win and it looks like I was right about the 2+ goal margin. Two wonderful strikes, Asensio will be the future of Real. The first half was scrappy and a lot of late fouls. I cant comment much on second half since I missed it.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

you missed all the good stuff D:

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I know.. But work is work, even if it means missing the second half =( Im watching the second leg 100% though.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Typical Barcelona. I wish they would stop doing this stuff, so I could actually like them/enjoy watching them play.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

One thing I really respect about Messi is that he makes a point not to be involved in any of Barca's stereotypical controversies.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

^ agreed, a lot of the time it's Suarez, which is no surprise since he's one of the dirtiest players in current football.

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1101

Wonder if Ronaldo will be more time for pushing the Ref...... I can see it being overlooked, but with all the attention it it getting, longer ban coming?

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Possible for sure. I read that the ref mentioned he got slightly pushed by Ronaldo in his report

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Loved The second half

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Yvan21

Yeah but Busquets and Puque do it too. But for Real Marcelo Ramos Bale R7 also yell and run towards the ref. It's normal for these teams.

It's kinda normal for these players to pressure referees but what can be done? A yellow card, which was given.

Btw when Suarez was on the floor in pain ( supposedly), Ramos put his hands on and pushed him, which is worthy of a ban.

I feel if the referee makes 1 mistake both teams conplain.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yvan21

Yeah but Busquets and Puque do it too. But for Real Marcelo Ramos Bale R7 also yell and run towards the ref. It's normal for these teams.

It's kinda normal for these players to pressure referees but what can be done? A yelliw card, which was given.

Btw when Suarez was on the floor in pain ( supposedly), Ramos put his hands on and pushed him, which is worthy of a ban.

I feel if the referee makes 1 mistake both teams conplain.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

THis is the true el Clasico everyone loves.... intense high technique football... Almost no bad passes. Barca broke defense nicely too but wasn't clinical enough.

Real was absolute class!

Love this game except the stupid ref

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@amir: that's what I hate about Barca and Real, and most spanish teams. They complaint & dive TOO MUCH

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Ronaldo is banned for 5 GAMES . He should've acted better.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

5 games ban is not going to hurt Real Madrid, I think that Ronaldo is not even fit yet to play 90 min, this reminds of his slow start from last season only this time he can't even play so he's got an excuse.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

@amir_keal yea, that's one thing I don't like seeing, when players surround the ref. Happens everywhere though, and has to be stopped asap. Yellow at most to Ramos for that. But Suarez deserves it for being trash. He's a player who lacks respect for officials and who lacks respect for the game by diving all the time. Worst of all is that he never seems to get punished for it, and instead gets rewarded with dumb penalty calls.