Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Petition against Ramos
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

So guys, look at that, some people actually made a petition against Ramos hoping to get him punished for what he did against Salah in the game between Real and Liverpool. What do you guys think? Are they exagerating or should we sign it? Here is the link to the petition btw.

Comments
kyoekyar 6 years ago
12 163

These kinds of petitions are always happening and never (or rarely if ever) had an impact.

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Intentional foul, not intentional injury. Big difference. His intention was the bring down Salah, but he wasn't looking to injure Salah.

Also people need to stop making such a big fuss about it. There have been numerous incidents where players have been injured suspiciously or play-acted at the top level that have gone unpunished. Life goes on. The only reason I see such complaints against Ramos is because the Egyptians have gone berserk that Salah might potentially miss the WC.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Kyoekyar I know but I still thought it was worth showing to the rest of the forum, especially considering how many user in here think what he did deserved a ban.

@Dynast

The only reason I see such complaints against Ramos is because the Egyptians have gone berserk that Salah might potentially miss the WC.

Pretty much. Or at the very least, thats where one of the major part of complain are coming from.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

"My intentions were to rob the house but not stab the owner of the house, he just terrified me while i was trying to wrestle him down to the ground ."

That is how it sounds everytime i hear Madrid fans justifying the foul. I bet you if it was Costa pulling the same trick against their vital player, they would have been outraged just as much as Egyptians and many other fans around the world are right now.

BlueBlueBlue 6 years ago
Chelsea, Serbia 0 38

Ramos did nothing he's just a super strong player. Salah fell bad on his own shoulder his own fault for getting injured it was not even a free kick. Same thing for Cristiano he is weak like Mohamed got injured in Euro finals but was not even a free kick for him. Injuries happen it's a contact sport.

Dynastian98 6 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

I guess if this is how petty and childish Egyptians want to be, the Portuguese and the Brazilians should have petitioned for Payet to be crucified for the tackle he made on Ronaldo and his threats towards Neymar, haha.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I guess if this is how petty and childish Egyptians want to be, the Portuguese should have petitioned for Payet to be crucified, haha.

Amerr30 6 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Oh Dear. they really.. really cannot stand it. can they?

This smells so much like the doing of cules though.. I don't think Egyps has enough computers in the entire Country to start any
kind of a massive online agenda.

It must hurt so much.

You know what makes this particularly painful?

As Puyol said, "... 4 Champions in 5 years (and a three-peat) during the era of the best Barça team in history ..."

The one time.. for once in their entire existance, Barcelona were the kings. And just as they started getting used to it.. comes Real Madrid, back to the top, achieving what the best Barca couldn't even afford to dream about.

It's got to hurt..

• History

Oh Dear. they really.. really cannot stand it. can they?
This smells so much like the doing of cules though.. I don't think Egyps has enough computers in the entire Country to start any kind of a massive online agenda.
It must hurt so much.

You know what makes this particularly painful?

As Puyol said, "... 4 Champions in 5 years (and a three-peat) during the era of the best Barça team in history ..."

The one time.. for once in their entire existance, Barcelona were the kings. And just as they started getting used to it.. comes Real Madrid, back to the top, achieving what the best Barca couldn't even afford to dream about.

It's got to hurt..

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

lol what does barca has to do with the title

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Amerr

Why do whenever you post it feels like everything should be surrounded with asterisks like when a furry makes a text. Just something to consider.

Agree with Dynastian. I still think as long as both players are doing handsies it isn't a foul at all. It's an unfortunate result to a tackle that happens every game, just the spotlight of the injury that came as a result and the two players involved have blown it way out of proportion.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Amerr Sir, I'll have to ask you to stop pouring salt all over the forum. And yeah, I really don't think it got anything to do with Barcelona mate.

@Sunflash What kind of furry are you talking about? :U

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

agreed, besides ramos aggression, some of it has also got to do with the way salah falls. unfortunate things happen, but if it were messi, he would have read ramos movement lol.

tiki10taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 0 82

Amerr you got 0-3 at Bernabeu, your domination era got some serious raping at home each season. The 0-4 2 years ago, the 5-0 or the 2-6....
5 Copa del Rey in a row, 7 leagues out of 10 in the last decade. + 3 CL. 2 trebles with 6 trophies a season making you trophyless. Now you open your mouth way too much it was obvious you would win after Roma loss, your slaters were out of the competition ;)

Amerr30 6 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Right. Hence the difference between Real Madrid and Barcelona fans in just these two, small posts.

One team considers beating their rival the be all, end all.

The other considers dominating Europe, winning the cup every club wants the most, consecutively.. Their be all, end all.

You've got to get rid of the hate, man.

BTW: Congrats on the trebles. I suppose it's all about.. expectations. Your best ever team only achieved what most other elite teams have already accomplished.

SunFlash: I was just literally quoting what Puyol said after the game. The correct format of a quote is that it should be within asterisks.

You called me a furry here for a pathetic reason (just something so you can insult eh?). In the other thread you said I'm a dick.

You're certainly the one to talk about attitude, bud.

Emobot: not trying to be difficult, but this thread is the definition of salt, and you're asking ME to stop pouring it over the forum?

Haha, lol.

Forum turning into bizarro world? Right is wrong, wrong is right.

• History

Right. Hence the difference between Real Madrid and Barcelona fans in just these two, small posts.

The other considers dominating Europe, winning the cup every club wants the most, consecutively.. Their be all, end all.

You've got to get rid of the hate, man. It's going to eat you up inside out, especially with Barca in decline..

SunFlash: I was just literally quoting what Puyol said after the game. The correct format of a quote is that it should be within asterisks.

You called me a furry here for a pathetic reason (just something so you can insult eh?). In the other thread you said I'm a dick.

Emobot: not trying to be difficult, but this thread is the definition of salt, and you're asking ME to stop pouring it over the forum?

Haha, lol.

I feel like I'm in bizarro world, right is wrong, wrong is right.

Haha, lol.

Forum turning into bizarro world? Right is wrong, wrong is right.

DarthFooty 6 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

Petition all you want, it won't change the outcome of the game. Sad it happened and I do think Ramos intentionally fouled Salah, but to to the extend of taking him out the game. Looking at replay after replay, I see Ramos pulling the arm to bring Salah down, and while keeping tight on it, the fall did not allow Salah to brace as he normally would have from falling.

I REALLY hope he can play in the World Cup. He is such an exciting player, would be a same for him to miss out.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

lol learn what an asterisks is mate. I just mean to say that you're coming across as a bit of a douche. If you actually want to have a discussion, what you're doing isn't really helping, it's just stoking the flames. I have no horse in this race, but you do.

Marcus2011 6 years ago Edited

@dynastian

And football world was outraged just as much they are outraged now about Salah's incident and Payet got plenty of bashing. France lost and no one wanted to hunt Payet for his disgusting tackle. In a sense justice was served but not for Liverpool. In Liverpools case, Ramos in one game knocked out best player of the underdog team, then elbowed their goalkeeper and did many other dirty plays along with dives to gain advantage. Payet did one thing which was to knockout Ronaldo. Ronaldo missed a final which was a big blow but Portugal wasn't underdogs going into the game. In addition, Ronaldo didn't miss entire international tournament which is even worse because some teams like Egypt don't get the luxury of qualifying to World Cup every tournament and for Salah that is a huge blow.

@amer

Listen to sunflash, he has a good point about the way you debate. Don't be asteriks, mate.

• History

@dynastian

And football was outraged just as much people are outraged at Salah's incident and Payet got plenty of bashing. France lost and no one wanted to hunt Payet for his disgusting tackle. In Liverpools case, Ramos in one game knocked out best player of the underdog team, then elbowed their goalkeeper and did many other dirty plays along with dives to gain advantage. Payet did one thing which was to knockout Ronaldo. Ronaldo missed a final which was a big blow but Portugal wasn't underdogs going into the game. In addition, Ronaldo didn't miss entire international tournament which is even worse because some teams like Egypt don't get the luxury of qualifying to World Cup every tournament and for Salah that is a huge blow.

@amer

Listen to sunflash, he has a good point about the way you debate. Don't be asteriks, mate.

@dynastian

And football world was outraged just as much they are outraged now about Salah's incident and Payet got plenty of bashing. France lost and no one wanted to hunt Payet for his disgusting tackle. In Liverpools case, Ramos in one game knocked out best player of the underdog team, then elbowed their goalkeeper and did many other dirty plays along with dives to gain advantage. Payet did one thing which was to knockout Ronaldo. Ronaldo missed a final which was a big blow but Portugal wasn't underdogs going into the game. In addition, Ronaldo didn't miss entire international tournament which is even worse because some teams like Egypt don't get the luxury of qualifying to World Cup every tournament and for Salah that is a huge blow.

@amer

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Amerr

Yep, listen to SunFlash. Don't make a fool of yourself.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

https://www.change.org/p/fifa-or-whoever-accepts-all-those-bribes-delay-the-world-cup-until-nicklas-bendtner-is-fit-again

Earlier this week, Rosenborg striker Nicklas Bendtner came off injured with tears in his eyes vs Brann Bergen. Zlatan Ibrahimovic once said the World Cup is no World Cup without Zlatan which is obviously horse sh** because they're still holding it without him. But a World Cup without Nicklas Bendtner is downright blasphemous.

I find this much more serious..

Marcus2011 6 years ago

MOTHERFCKER !!! Can we get a break FOR GOD SAKE?!! I genuinly was looking forward to see Bendtner at the World Cup, because somehow he becomes one of the best strikers in the world when he puts on that Danish shirt.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

This type of petition is always meaningless. Yet, Amer makes a deal out of how hurt he is and how it's all Barcas fault somehow even going as far to be ignorant and claim half of Egypt doesn't have computers.

This is my issue with you, Amer. You always try to be so damn perfect that it comes across as a douche. Anytime anything about Real happens you instantly compare to Barcelona looking for some assurance that Real is better. You and Tiki are almost the exact same just support rivals.

Funny enough, Real has never achieved a continental treble, so no, not every great team has done so. Learn to be humble, it will get you further.