Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Petition against Ramos
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

So guys, look at that, some people actually made a petition against Ramos hoping to get him punished for what he did against Salah in the game between Real and Liverpool. What do you guys think? Are they exagerating or should we sign it? Here is the link to the petition btw.

Comments
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Pelle: there is an unsubscribe on the right panel.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Guys! Great news, Salah should be able to play Egypt first game against Uruguay! At least, his injury won't impact his world cup. :)

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

This is a great news. And its also good for Ramos.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@tuan Agreed, people will forget about what he did and focus on the upcoming games! :D Which is really what they should do imo! Everyone win, really. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@tuan Agreed, people will forget about him and focus on the upcoming games! :D Which is really what they should do imo! Everyone win, really. :)

Pupper 6 years ago
Juventus 0 214

I doubt he will be 100%, but good news none the less.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Pupper Your propably right but still, just him being out there should be enough to give an huge boost to Egypt. Beside, their opponent will be much more prudent if he is around.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

SPAIN loosing their manager right before campaign is karma for Ramos

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

@marcus lol one has nothing to do with the other.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Don’t you see I am desperate for some sort of justice 😝

MadridKilla 6 years ago
Barcelona 0 1244

Ramos always was and is a liability with over 18 red cards, so there is a reason why people find him not to be worthy of playing in any games. He single-handedly caused Liverpool and Egypt hardship by using ugly tactics that should be only allowed at MMA. But Madrid has deep pockets and I am sure they will have the lawsuit dismissed