Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Petition against Ramos
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

So guys, look at that, some people actually made a petition against Ramos hoping to get him punished for what he did against Salah in the game between Real and Liverpool. What do you guys think? Are they exagerating or should we sign it? Here is the link to the petition btw.

Comments
_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6888

If its barca fans its beyond exaggeration... Its biased obsession.

If its Liverpool fans its understandable... Its mourning.

_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6888

Dynastian said it best. It was a foul and should have been called, but to say that Ramos calculated it to injure Salah is just ridiculous.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

"Intentional foul, not intentional injury." <- this is perfectly put from @Dynas.

That's what I have been saying the whole time. But to put other players on high probability of injury... it's a bad habit and pretty disgusting in my book.

I think this kind of competition is meaningless in term of result, but enough to makes noise and make UEFA takes some actions: even a couple of games banned is justified enough. No need to go further. And that's why people does it.

IMO, UEFA can just issue a couple of games ban means:
- to Ramos: if you want to be rough and sneaky, watch for consequences on other players. This applies to all the "smart & sneaky" players, especially South American ones.
- to Liverpool fans and Salah fans: at least something to ease these hates and angry

@Amer: listen to people mate, they have said enough!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

"Intentional foul, not intentional injury." <- this is perfectly put from @Dynas. That's what I have been saying the whole time.

I think this kind of competition is meaningless in term of result, but enough to makes noise and make UEFA takes some actions: even a couple of games banned is justified enough. No need to go further.

A couple of games ban means:
- to Ramos: if you want to be rough and sneaky, watch for consequences on other players. This applies to all the "smart & sneaky" players, especially South American ones.
- to Liverpool fans and Salah fans: at least something to ease these hates and angry

"Intentional foul, not intentional injury." <- this is perfectly put from @Dynas. That's what I have been saying the whole time. But to put other players on high probability of injury... it's a bad habit and pretty disgusting in my book.

I think this kind of competition is meaningless in term of result, but enough to makes noise and make UEFA takes some actions: even a couple of games banned is justified enough. No need to go further.

"Intentional foul, not intentional injury." <- this is perfectly put from @Dynas.

That's what I have been saying the whole time. But to put other players on high probability of injury... it's a bad habit and pretty disgusting in my book.

BlueBlueBlue 6 years ago
Chelsea, Serbia 0 38

Why so much ignorance here people it was not even a free kick, Mohamed tried to protect the ball that was going away and Ramos tried to clear it so Mohamed put his right hand and body weight to stop Ramos from getting to the ball that was loose and fell on his left shoulder and there is the injury. Ramos didn't inflict injury it was the fall, no foul given ref 10/10 game best in Europe Milorad Mazic.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus Don't forget all the people who said it was karma when Payet got injured in Europa league final. :(

@quikzyyy Somehow, I agree with this. :(

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Well then justice was served twice!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus Don't be suprised to see people say similar stuff if Ramos get injured in the future though. :P

tiki10taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 0 82

Most of petition signers were Egyptians, now go to Madridista forums and stay there if you act like a victim each time you got other club fans opinions.

And yes, achieve this or that, you got smashed hard whole decade and i guess it hurts...

@tiki_taka: fair point, although, I do hope you realize that they have their priorities straight and put their strength to the right cups.

Like it or not, Real has made history that no other club ever does, and it would be long until we would see it again. That's fact, not opinion. So it's fair to say they have dominated Champion League, the most prestigious cup of all in club level. And it's also fair to say while doing that, Barcelona defeated them during this regime domestically. That makes your club great too, just less in lotsss of other's eyes.

Back to the topic. I hope certain justice would be served toward this kind of un-sportsmanship, and Ramos. But totally should not take it out too far. He's a fighter, a winner, but he should know the limit!

• History

@tiki: fair point, I do hope you realize that they have their priorities straight and put their strength to the right cups.

Like it or not, Real has made history that no other club ever does, and it would be long until we would see it again. That's fact, not opinion. So it's fair to say they have dominated Champion League, the most prestigious cup of all in club level. And it's also fair to say while doing that, Barcelona defeated them during this regime domestically. That makes your club great too, just less in lotsss of other's eyes.

Back to the topic. I hope certain justice would be served toward this kind of un-sportsmanship, and Ramos. But totally should not take it out too far. He's a fighter, a winner, but he should know the limit!

Zakzook 6 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

Should be punished.
Two legged tackles rarely cause an injury but are instant red cards.
This is similar, maybe he didn't mean to injure Salah, but this was an aggressive play that had a high chance to injuring the opponent player and he still went for it.
Thus, at some level, he intentionally injured Salah... just like a two legged tackle is deemed to be too dangerous, this was too dangerous.

Marcus2011 6 years ago

@emo

nah, the guy is built like a rock ! Facts are facts. To seriously injure Ramos, you need another Ramos like player.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus2011 Or you need him to score a bycicle kick and to fall on his shoulder. ;P

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Proof Salah initiated contact with Ramos.

enter image description here

Marcus2011 6 years ago

Once again Ramos vs Ramos.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Marcus Is it wrong that I imagine a scenario where present Ramos meet past Ramos and he end up injuring his past self to convince him he is truly him from the future? :D

@Dynastian Even if that true, thats doesn't change the fact Ramos continued. Not saying Salah doesn't have part to play in the whole accident but I doubt it will convince anyone of Ramos innocence. :(

• History

@Marcus Is it wrong that I imagine a scenario where present Ramos meet past Ramos and he end up injuring his past self to convince him he is truly him from the future? :D

@Dyn: everyone knows that from the minute the incident happened. Review showed it right away.

Doesn't matter who started. But deliberately doing an arm lock and wrestled other on the way down is a different thing and thats what upset people :(.

• History

@Dyn: everyone knows that from the minute the incident happened. Review showed it right away.

Doesnt matter who started. But deliberately doing an arm lock and wrestled other on the way down is a different thing and thats what upset people :(

BlueBlueBlue 6 years ago
Chelsea, Serbia 0 38

Ramos did nothing wrong, Mazic best ref in whole Europe perfect 10/10 game.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Found this commentary which I thought reflected a part of Ramos well and thought I share it. Ramos is not and will never be the most lovable guy but you defo can't argue about the results he bring to his team and at least, he doesn't troll outside of the pitch like Pique does. XD
enter image description here

Marcus2011 6 years ago

Cheat is a cheat. However, our society has grown accustomed to praise end results but not the route that was taken towards that end result. That is why Donald Trump is a president of United States of America!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus2011 True that, a lot of other example exist as well. The mean to an end are never as important as the results itself it seem. Shame but its true. At least, in the case of Ramos, he is actually a good player, it just so happen he is also dirty at time. :(