Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Petition against Ramos
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

So guys, look at that, some people actually made a petition against Ramos hoping to get him punished for what he did against Salah in the game between Real and Liverpool. What do you guys think? Are they exagerating or should we sign it? Here is the link to the petition btw.

Comments
Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@emo He is sh*t. Good player doesn't need to cheat.In my eyes he is shit and will be remembered as sh8t. Good player is Roberto Carlos or Fernando Heirro who didn't have to cheat. He does it knowingly and on purpose. Reality of football now days but doesn't change the fact that he is a cheat which should always cancel out what good of a player he is. Like Jon Jones in UFC - cheat who doped but unbeaten . However, again being a cheat is why he was unbeaten. lol

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus2011 We'll have to disagree slightly about that but otherwise, I certainly won't tell you its wrong not to like Ramos. When it get as controversial as that, everyone is 100% entitled to their opinion imo.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@emo

If you don't agree with me, we are going to have to review our online relationship.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus2011 I value our online relationship more than I do my own opinion. Ramos is a scumbag and isn't a good footballer at all. :P

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I'm more on @Emo side on this one, but I do partially feel @Marcus' argument here.

A great player like himself with so much ability (leadership, scoring, reading game) SHOULD NOT need to cheat nor play that dirty.

He's a role model for lots of kids... and while we found it disgusted what Suarez often did, it would be hypocrite not acknowldge this.

BUt it's true, most people would love to have him in the team :D

BlueBlueBlue 6 years ago
Chelsea, Serbia 0 38

Ramos didn't cheat, he just did his job. Very simple really. But dirty players are all welcome in football thats how you win, everyone is dirty and everyone plays ballet at the same time, no exception.

expertfootball11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Petitions ? The most useless thing ever invented !

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@expertfootball Its really depend, for example, a petition like this one propably won't change a thing. But, there is Avaaz who actually manage to move thing for the best with their petition. I doubt they'd make a petition for this since this is really a abstract problem and doesn't help make the world a better place.

@Tuan Thanks man. ;)

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

lol talk about ramos, the players are blessed that pepe isn't around anymore.

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Cheat is a cheat. However, our society has grown accustomed to praise end results but not the route that was taken towards that end result. That is why Donald Trump is a president of United States of America!

I understand your attempt to connect the dots, but linking politics with this incident is a little absurd if you ask me. Trump's road to presidency is very well not forgotten because it's the first of it's kind to witness such an event, not even Regan's road comes close in comparison. I'm going a little bit off topic here, but I'm glad we both agree that Ramos's actions were definitely intentional.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@thebaldgenius Pepe had a few outburst but he wasn't technically as bad as people made him out to be, especially in his last year at Real. Recently, the controversy been all about Ramos.

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Why was Dynastian's comment removed?

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

Because that's particular comment violated community rule

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Haha I was calling out someone's stupidity and inability to reason.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Dynastian Well, that might be what you meant to do, but do it respectfully please. ;) Don't forget, someone having a different opinion than yours or that of a lot of other people doesn't mean he is wrong, just that he see thing from another perspective. There is no need to insult them even if your in complete disagreement with their statement. Instead, if you want argue their point, do so with fact and with your argument. :)

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Okay, sure. Demand respect from me, but don't demand respect from them. Why don't I got shitting on a specific player from a specific team for an entire thread. Do you expect the fans of that player's team to just sit still and take it? What is this double standard you have where you allow people to attack players and teams but don't expect the fans of those players and teams to defend those that they support?

If I go shitting on Javier Mascherano for an entire thread, then undoubtedly Barcelona fans will be furious with me because Javier is a player that they love. Would they be the only ones to blame for being angry, or should I be looked upon as the instigator of that ruckus?

Sort your shit out.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@Dy, just gonna throw in there that Emo wasn't the one who deleted the comment.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Dynastian I didn't see anyone insult another user directly other than you here though. There isn't rule against having a negative opinion about a player, especially if you do so while respecting the rule of the forum. Not to forget the frustration doesn't exactly come from nowhere. If I had seen someone saying seriously something like "that anyone who think Ramos is a good player is a moron", his comment would be banned and would be warned. And seriously Dynast, you know that kind of talk is what I say all the time, no need to take it personally or even only for you. Its obvious I'm hoping every user does that.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

Yep mate, your rage has been very unreasonable.

I deleted your comment simply because you directly attack another user. Although i completely understand your frustration. Trust me, Barca, Busquet, Neymar have that all the time, just different way. The hate toward Ramos has been built up very much recently so its kinda frustrated.

But I dont think Ramos gave a rat ass, he keeps doing thosw things year on year out.

Some are not hater, just demand more justice.

Let leave it at that.

_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6888

Petition wont help if ref didnt add anything special to his gamereport. Still, this thread is getting out of topic and I'm tired of getting notifications about it. Lets focus on WC.