Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pedroo
chelsea8 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Pedro is in london to sign contract for chelsea, if it's true it would be good bcuz he is a hardworking player and we need somebody on the right flank because cuadrado is not good enough and he is going to be sold.

What do you chelsea fans think about this?

Source: marca, the lad bible and dutch newspapers

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Pedro is in london to sign contract, if it's true it would be good bcuz he is a hardworking player.

Pedro is in london to sign contract for chelsea, if it's true it would be good bcuz he is a hardworking player.

Comments
JozeMourinho 9 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

I dont know why people bother reading that tiki_taka clown arguments everything he says it ends up La liga is better than EPL yet he is from France supporting Barca.
Glory hunting and hate at its best.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

@dyn Mate, I respect your opinions, but we all know when you're speaking in-between the lines..

"I always acknowledge the EPL as a terrific league, among the Top 2."

"always deny the claims that the EPL is a trash league"

Already, you're continuing the statements what la liga fan boys have already said.. That EPL is a worse league than La Liga and that some people indeed call it a "trash league"..

It's so undeniably obvious what you mean by that.. And why did I include you too the la liga fan boys? well..you see.. always when tiki or someone else starts such a comparison you're there with them.. always..

With that being said I appreciate that you watch other leagues than La Liga.. and I know that you've got good knowledge of football (although I don't agree with everything you say - Hazard, La Liga is better etc). I remember that you've said you only watch good football and thus aren't bound to a certain league etc.. but you're still there with tiki and the others when they start..

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Some people wont Watch the 100M because Usain Bolt is participating, they would rather go and Watch a highschool race where the 8 could win. Others know that the winner is Bolt or Gatlin because they are monsters but will Watch because they love the way they make it, and also because nobody does it that way.
Before mister obvious ( Ktbffh ) ask me his question of what relation it has with football, its not dificult to use your brain for once.
You consider EPL as the best league without any pitch argument while their teams get trashed each year in every competition really hard, its your opinion im not insulting you. Then you got to respect mine, and im not the sort of people who gets forced to change opinion if i believe in it.

• History

I loved the way the discussion was closed then re-opened, if you were affraid of a response dont comment Alex.

Some people wont Watch the 100M because Usain Bolt is participating, they would rather go and Watch a highschool race where the 8 could win.

Others know that the winner is Bolt or Gatlin because they are monsters but will Watch because they love the way they make it, and also because nobody does it that way.

Before mister obvious ask me his question of what relation it has with football, its not dificult to use your brain for once.

You consider EPL as the best league while their teams get trashed each year in every competition really hard, its your opinion im not insulting you.

Then you got to respect mine, and im not the sort of people who gets forced to change opinion if i believe in it.

netsten 9 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago

"Before mister obvious ( Ktbffh ) ask me his question of what relation it
has with football, its not dificult to use your brain for once."

I'll think about that for a few minutes. Maybe I'll understand that metaphor! Who knows? But I got to use my brain though! Think hard and long about it and such.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago

But I'll tell you this.. I'd get tired to watch a race with only Usian Bolt and Justin Gatlin over and over again! Especially knowing that Gatlin is on steroids..

raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Ktb let me get this striaght, ima a la liga fanboy because i support Valencia or on what baseless claim are you doing it on? I actually enjoy watchimg the sport and dont care for its league as long as it entertains me. LL can have boring games just like the epl the times ive talked bad about epl is to prove a point about something someone said.
Dont go dragging me into your pathetic arguement when you run out of things to say.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Guys please dont take it personal.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@tuan

I don't think anyone here ever takes anything personal . Well we fight on one thread and sgree on another . Let's not turn this in liberal fasci*st forum where everyone's feelings get hurt ...

@alex

Spot on .

@tiki

Like always . Don't drag us into la liga vs EPL topic . It is boring . Just like we won't change your opinion , you won't change ours .

@ktbf

Now all we need is a Stones and Pogba ! :)) Kenedy got his work permit ! And I like that guy a lot !

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

^ all chelsea need is to stop signing top class players.. :(

Tacuachillo 9 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

@JozeMourinho - I guess no one outside of Barcelona can support them because then they are glory hunters eh?

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

"But Chelsea were the team that could resolve the situation the quickest and who showed the most interest in me."

This is what Pedro actually said and is in line with what Mourinho said as well. I love how all the Chelsea fans here are trying to make it seem like Chelsea "stole" our transfer when in fact LVG had cold feet and wanted a cut price deal, knowing that we have Depay (similar player) and Januzaj (who started playing well all of a sudden). The transfer was just a matter of who paid the release clause. Chelsea did. United didn't. Pedro is a good player, but United didn't need him. The fact that Chelsea needed him to grind out a 3-2 win against WBA is more telling of how much they have fallen since last season. Lets be honest, Chelsea weren't going to win that game if it wasn't for Pedro. That is not a good sign.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@thegame

ehh ...

I will just sit back and wait for Woodward to fly to Liverpool and finalize John Stones deal for Chelsea , maybe then to Turin to bring Pogba .

Ed Woodward - Chelsea legend ! :D

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

With your team's shaky defense, I am sure Wes Brown would be an upgrade, let alone John Stones.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago

Got a feeling we'll be alright.. I'm not worried at all. Funny how people judge a team after 3 games into the season..

Madridista11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@KTBFFHSWE Although 3 horrible games are not an indication that a team will do bad the entire season, but I do feel that it should raise eyebrows. You guys better sort your D out ASAP for all I know 3 games could turn to 4 or 5.. Those few games will cost you valuable points if you know what I mean.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago Edited

2 early very doubtful red cards in 3 of those games as well.. and a too short pre-season on top of that. I'm not the slightest worried about Chelsea. I am however worried about the title competitors.. United, Arsenal, City and Pool are all good this year.

• History

2 early very doubtful red cards in 3 of those games as well.. and a too short pre-season on top of that. I'm not the slightest worried about Chelsea. I'm rather worried ab