Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pedroo
chelsea8 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Pedro is in london to sign contract for chelsea, if it's true it would be good bcuz he is a hardworking player and we need somebody on the right flank because cuadrado is not good enough and he is going to be sold.

What do you chelsea fans think about this?

Source: marca, the lad bible and dutch newspapers

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Pedro is in london to sign contract, if it's true it would be good bcuz he is a hardworking player.

Pedro is in london to sign contract for chelsea, if it's true it would be good bcuz he is a hardworking player.

Comments
Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@enjoyneer

Yes . We have lost out on many competitions that year because we were during transition and a lot of uncertainty . However , we went out to Europa League and won it like any top European team would do .

Yet , let's remember when uncertainty came to United ... Knocked out by clubs whose total squad worth is less than Rooneys hair ...
Fell down to 7th place while breaking records ... And etc ... I could write a book

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Number of trophies Pedro has won in 10 years: 23
Number of trophies Chelsea FC has won in 110 years: 30

LOL. If he spent 5-6 more years at Barca, he'd probably eclipse Chelsea. :D

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Pedro however has never won the EPL. Hopefully he will this year or the next one =)

No one is bigger than the club, unless it's Barcelona or Real Madrid. ;)

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I have no idea what you're trying to say with that sentence, lol.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

What i wrote 3 days ago :

<< The argument '' He is only Barça type player '' '' could only perform at Barça '' '' Only suits possession system '' is yet to be destroyed.
Pedro is no Messi for sure, but i think Willian didnt liked the news at all. >>

It took 15min to be Destroyed.

Mourinho can do his mind games, he knows the truth, no adapting time for Pedro, the coach knows the level gap, makes him a starter from the first second he landed. Logical :)

Lodazt where are you ? ;)

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tiki

He is cowering. Don't worry, he'll come back as soon as an English team wins against a Spanish team in the UCL to preach how England is superior to Spain in all ways and how Spain was never close to England to begin with. After that, he'll proceed to call you and me trolls, but only after provoking us with insults left and right. :)

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Then we will not see him for a long period :), i personally miss him... :)

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Ronaldo, Bale, Suarez, Modric, Alonso and the list goes on and on...

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I like how Barcelona and Real Madrid break record signings from outside La Liga and yet have the nerve to talk about other leagues... Those players are humans and not owned by those clubs, the only thing the club owns is the working contract and nothing more. Not Spain nor La Liga owns those players. I find it hilarious that you talk as if those players that came from La Liga are yours or kind of slaves to Spain or La Liga..

Dynastian98 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Alex

The clubs develop them and teach them the style that the club and the nation plays in. Pedro is very much a Barcelona player since he was developed in the Barcelona and Spanish style. We don't speak of them as "slaves", we speak of them as products of a footballing philosophy. Matter of fact, your analogy is extremely insulting to both the players and real slaves around the world.

Listing those EPL players who have moved to Spain is completely irrelevant of this thread and the conversations going on in it. Not once did anyone mention anything about EPL players going to LL or vice versa.

• History

@Alex

The clubs develop them and teach them the style that the club and the nation plays in. Pedro is very much a Barcelona player since he was developed in the Barcelona and Spanish style. We don't speak of them as "slaves", we speak of them as products of a footballing philosophy. Matter of fact, your analogy is extremely insulting to both the players and real slaves around the world.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

"We speak of them as products" That's even worse.

Dynastian98 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

How is that worse? Aren't academy players called "youth products"? The method of using an academy to build a generation that follows a footballing philosophy is called "producing talent". A talent that is "produced" out of an academy is referred to as a "youth product". Being referred to as a product of Barcelona is something to be proud of, being referred to as a Barcelona slave is astonishing. Pedro is a product of a footballing philosophy. The Spanish and Barcelona style has been absorbed by Pedro as he played his entire career so far in Barcelona. He is a product of the Barcelona-Spanish philosophy, as is Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, etc.

• History

How is that worse? Aren't academy players called "youth products"? I thought you spoke English quite fluently, Alex. They are products of a footballing philosophy. The Spanish and Barcelona style has been absorbed by Pedro as he played his entire career so far in Barcelona. He is a product of the Barcelona-Spanish philosophy, as is Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, etc.

How is that worse? Aren't academy players called "youth products"? The method of using an academy to build a generation that follows a footballing philosophy is called "producing talent". I thought you spoke English quite fluently, Alex. They are products of a footballing philosophy. The Spanish and Barcelona style has been absorbed by Pedro as he played his entire career so far in Barcelona. He is a product of the Barcelona-Spanish philosophy, as is Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, etc.

How is that worse? Aren't academy players called "youth products"? The method of using an academy to build a generation that follows a footballing philosophy is called "producing talent". A talent that is "produced" out of an academy is referred to as a "youth product". I thought you spoke English quite fluently, Alex. They are products of a footballing philosophy. The Spanish and Barcelona style has been absorbed by Pedro as he played his entire career so far in Barcelona. He is a product of the Barcelona-Spanish philosophy, as is Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, etc.

How is that worse? Aren't academy players called "youth products"? The method of using an academy to build a generation that follows a footballing philosophy is called "producing talent". A talent that is "produced" out of an academy is referred to as a "youth product". Being referred to as a product of Barcelona is something to be proud of, being referred to as a Barcelona slave is astonishing. They are products of a footballing philosophy. The Spanish and Barcelona style has been absorbed by Pedro as he played his entire career so far in Barcelona. He is a product of the Barcelona-Spanish philosophy, as is Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, etc.

raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Alex takes a quote and cuts the important context in what Dy said. Typical media manipulation.

When someone states a player is a product he does not mean something you buy at a grocery store. Like Dy stated a product in football terms, is just the result of schooling and philosophy. I cant see how that is even remotely bad.

Anyways, this has gone far off topic for this thread. Pedro did great in his start at Chelsea. Its very satisfying when people are left with a mouth shut thinking a player is truly one dimensional.

JozeMourinho 9 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

P E D R O !

Enjoyneer_RED 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 43 257

@ tiki

have u even watched the fckn game ?? as usual turning the thread into laliga vs epl crap and giving credit to barcelona and laliga for pedro's good performance against ALBION !! you do realize that the game finished 3-2 and didnt go that easy for chelsea and pedro's "deflected" goal & "deflected" assist would've meant nothing if albion scored that penalty leading to a 3-3 finish.
as for making pedro a starter from the first second he landed , why on earth would you pick willian who had a very mediocre preseason and 2 first bad games over pedro who was in fight mode from 3 competitive games against sevilla and bilbao.

btw his name is Lodatz not lodazt ;)

• History

@ tiki

have u even watched the fckn game ?? as usual turning the thread into laliga vs epl crap and giving credit to barcelona for pedro's good performance against ALBION !! you do realize that the game finished 3-2 and didnt go that easy for chelsea and pedro's "deflected" goal & "deflected" assist would've meant nothing if albion scored that penalty leading to a 3-3 finish.
as for making pedro a starter from the first second he landed , why on earth would you pick willian who had a very mediocre preseason and 2 first bad games over pedro who was in fight mode from 3 competitive games against sevilla and bilbao.

btw his name is Lodatz not lodazt ;)

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Pedro explained himself he was in excellent shape and wanted to play. After all Chelsea players had a short pre-season and 2 bad games behind them. Pedro is an excellent player (of course thanks to Barca because he's played there all his life) but you'll find as many players coming from the other direction as well, so that argument won't hold. In the end of the day I'm very happy that Pedro is now a Chelsea player. He'll probably be even better here!

Lodatz usually wins the discussions you guys have, which is why you dislike him :( Pretty low to talk about him when he's not here as well :(

Aaaand "Matter of fact, your analogy is extremely insulting to both the players and real slaves around the world." LOL. Give it a rest will you? You're so politically correct it's embarrassing to read. My cheeks have turned all red by now.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Lolz his claims are destroyed game after game, season after season, so sure he has a poetic language, but he was the guy to point that Pedro was overrated, one dimensional, only suits Barça, average player who would never make it even in a midtable English team.

Lodatz despite my previous sympathy for him is leaving in a paralel world where Football is only good in his beloved league, he is also the guy who never watched other leagues and make bold statements and oblige everyone to accept them as they were facts, and at the end his own reality has been broken into pieces so he prefered disapearing rather than facing it, admitting his wrong and make a new objective opinion...

Now if you want to avoid stupid discussions about Wealthy players lucky to develop and to play in the biggest clubs in the world by earning their life in practicing their passion and slavery, you are the one who insults slaves by comparing them to some happy wealthy people who have one of the happiest lives in this world.

I understand you want to avoid the discussion, the only one about the HUGE GAP OF LEVEL that exists and the instant adaptation of Spanish players in supposedly stronger league, the fact that Mourinho who knows hat e are talking about made him starter in his first game and the way he felt at ease there. If you dont want to discuss it, stop bringing stupid subjects about how sad could be a life of a professional Footballer. You only loose respect by going full retard.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

@enjoyneer I watched Chelseas game, and actually the score only represents how poor was their defence and their finishing, i dont know if you want to give credit to a very poor West Brom who were not that good. A good team would have taken more than one point from yesterday Chelsea, when you have Willian who cant even score a tap in.
The only positive point i noticed yesterday from Chelsea's game was Pedro and Courtois. I dont know what is your conclusion by throwing here the result of the game, does it make the game harder for Pedro performence ? No, he schooled the defenders with ease, they looked too slow and leaving him highways. So what the game result says to you, whats your conclusion on it ?

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Again with this nonsense comparing La Liga to EPL.. If you are happy with La Liga then watch La Liga only. 90% of EPL fans don't even watch a game of La Liga, maybe just one game which is the El Cashico where the only 2 big spenders in the league rule, and I don't even watch it. It has to be a La Liga fan to speak first or start to compare, I call that an inferiority complex.

Many of those La Liga fans are either Barcelona or Real Madrid fans, it all starts like this:

1- Buy Barcelona kit -> Hate Real Madrid. Arriba Barcelona! Messi > Ronaldo.
2- Buy Real Madrid kit -> Hate Barcelona. Hala Madrid! Ronaldo > Messi.

So in both cases you have chosen the best teams in the League with a great history to back you up. Congrats! That was a very tough decision! Now you have the right to talk about every EPL team.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Lodatz doesn't win most of the arguments we have. He simply uses poetic language, as Tiki has said. He frequently makes claims about other players and leagues which he doesn't even watch. He only watches the EPL, which becomes increasingly obvious the more you listen to his claims. At least @Alex admits that he doesn't watch LL, an honest guy. Lodatz goes out of his way to bash any and all that don't agree with his claims, increasingly making the arguments personal. He also has a tendency to pick and choose little things you say and bash you on them, ignoring your entire argument as a whole. That sums up Lodatz perfectly, if you ask me. And my dear @KTB, I don't see how I am a La Liga fanboy. I always acknowledge the EPL as a terrific league, among the Top 2. I make a point to watch as many of the 'big' games as I can, and always deny the claims that the EPL is a trash league. Please don't go on making false claims about me. I know you dislike me, but making false claims about me is something different.