Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pedroo
chelsea8 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Pedro is in london to sign contract for chelsea, if it's true it would be good bcuz he is a hardworking player and we need somebody on the right flank because cuadrado is not good enough and he is going to be sold.

What do you chelsea fans think about this?

Source: marca, the lad bible and dutch newspapers

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Pedro is in london to sign contract, if it's true it would be good bcuz he is a hardworking player.

Pedro is in london to sign contract for chelsea, if it's true it would be good bcuz he is a hardworking player.

Comments
SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

Chelsea need another winger?

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I thought United would take him !! Then City made a 32Meuros offer + add ons, then THIS ???

Did Fabregas convinced him or something ?

Edit : Damn its true, double mistake from United in one day, they may have refused to pay more or to be sharper on negotiating but they just gave 2 class players to their direct rivals.

'' Pedro Rodríguez is all set to join Chelsea. The Blues and Barça struck a deal on Tuesday night for an initial €28m plus another €2m in add-ons, gazumping Manchester United's offer of €25m up front and up to €5m in extras. Manchester City are understood to have never submitted a formal bid for the pacy wideman/forward.Pedro is already in London undergoing a medical, having been given permission to do so by Barcelona. An official announcement of the move is expected imminently. ''
From Marca.

Meanwhile Arsenal fans...

• History

I thought United would take him !! Then City made a 32Meuros offer + add ons, then THIS ???

Edit : Damn its true, double mistake from United in one day, they may have refused to pay more or to be sharper on negotiating but they just gave 2 class players to their direct rivals.

'' Pedro Rodríguez is all set to join Chelsea. The Blues and Barça struck a deal on Tuesday night for an initial €28m plus another €2m in add-ons, gazumping Manchester United's offer of €25m up front and up to €5m in extras. Manchester City are understood to have never submitted a formal bid for the pacy wideman/forward.

Pedro is already in London undergoing a medical, having been given permission to do so by Barcelona. An official announcement of the move is expected imminently. ''

From Marca.

SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

If Pedro did not want to play at United, then I don't want him here, simple as that.

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@ tiki yes i think fabregas convinced him because they are very good friends, what do you think about this? Will he succeed at chelsea or will he be another cuadrado?

Our line up will be like this i think:

Courtois
Azpi - cahill. - terry. - baba rahman
Fabrzgas. - matic
Pedro. - willian. - hazard
Costaa

I think mourinho again made the correct transfers and we will be much stronger.

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

It was his first choice but United wanted to play it very smart, Chelsea offered the extra 3 Millions needed to match up Barça '' FAIR DEMAND '', Woodward can only blame himself.
I wont actually hide the fact that im pissed to see Barça help Mourinho again, while he refused to do it many times in the past.

@Chelsea You bought a player who since his start was competing with Henry, Then Zlatan, Then Villa, then Alexis, Then Neymar and Suarez. He never gave up on training and is probably leaving for sportive reasons and playing time.
Ambitious player who wants to take part from a team success and get a Euro 2016 call up. Good luck to him.

• History

It was his first choice but United wanted to play it very smart, Chelsea offered the extra 3 Millions needed to match up Barça '' FAIR DEMAND '', Woodward can only blame himself.
I wont actually hide the fact that im pissed to see Barça help Mourinho again, while he refused to do it many times in the past.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Wow, Pedro is reportedly set after CFC and FCB agreed to a 21M Pound deal. Not sure how Mourinho will throw him into the lineup with Hazard, Willian, and Cuadrado competing.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Seems as it is confirmed? Do you guys think he'll be a good signing? I've good hopes here, but considering Chelsea signed Cuadrado instead of him last season, I don't know if he's a prefered signing or just a signing in despair. then again Pedro was CL bound then..

I Can assume it hasn't been easy to compete with the likes of Neymar and Suarez for Pedro. Seems as his highest market value was in 2013 with £21m but is now £14m according to transfermarkt. Why is that? Limited game time?

Have a feeling that either Moses or Cuadrado will leave this transfer window.. and then Pedro will compete with Willian on the right flank and/or Willian compete with Oscar as number 10. Lot's of options!

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

I don't think Chelsea needed him, but a good buy nonetheless. I don't understand the reasoning behind letting players like De Bruyne and Schurrle leave and bringing in Cuadrado and someone like Pedro, who at 5'5 will find the physicality of the PL challenging. Obviously United didn't want him as badly as Chelsea. He would just complicate things for us which is why I am happy he didn't come. Januzaj is the future and we should focus on giving him the chance.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@KTB

He has hardly featured in Barcelona's starting XI on a consistent basis over the last few seasons. Neymar's arrival really put him on the bench because it coincided with Alexis' rise in performances. Moreover, Pedro was excellent under Guardiola's tiki-taka system as it brought out the best of his positional discipline, quick thinking, and excellent first-touch, but wasn't as successful in Barca's post-Guardiola possession game. He is still a very apt winger, just not the world renowned talent he was around 2011. I'd say he has suffered from a change in playing style of his team rather than actually declining in ability.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

"I don't think Chelsea needed him, but a good buy nonetheless. I don't
understand the reasoning behind letting players like De Bruyne and
Schurrle leave and bringing in Cuadrado and someone like Pedro, who at
5'5 will find the physicality of the PL challenging."

@thegame Of-course agree it was bad decisions to let Schurrle and De Bruyne leave (Both whom I liked a lot).. Especially Schurrle who we didn't get lots paid for and with Cuadrado failing to make an impression for Chelsea.. Cuadrado if anyone has had a hard time adapting to the more physically demanding BPL, so I don't think Pedro will do any worse than him in that area.. and at the present time it felt like Chelsea had to do something in order to defend the title considering the sick transferwindow of the other top-clubs.. Perhaps.. Or maybe not.. I just don't know anymore.. Fact remains we've had a slow start on the season!

@dyn Got ya! Will indeed be interesting to see how he fits into Mous system! He certainly seems to know how to score, which Chelsea might need.. He'll probably do a lot better than Willian in that area!

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I would like to see this starting XI:

Courtois
Azpilicueta - Zouma - Terry - Baba
Fabregas - Matic
Pedro - Willian - Hazard
Griezmann

We will be unstoppable with this starting XI and a lightning fast on counter attacks. Terry can stay there parking the bus alone while the others slay the opponents.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Griezmann over Costa? Surely Costa's physical ability is more useful to Chelsea, no? I'm not convinced Willian can play as an AM. He has decent play-making skills, but Hazard is superior to him in that category.

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

LMAO A lot of pis*ed of United fans . I dont think you are driving seat anymore when you can be like " If he does not want to play for us then let him go " ... You think Depay was not convinced by Van Gaal to join ? You have to sell future to footballers ... few good games don't tell much just yet ///

This is for Chelsea fans who will visit Bridge this season to watch Pedro :

We stole him from United
We paid a fair few quid
We told Pedro to wear the blue
And that's just what he did
He only wanted Chelsea
The rest was just a front
And now like the rest of us
He knows Van Gaal's a C*NT !!!!

I think Van gaal is cool though lol I respect him .

• History

LMAO A lot of pis*ed of United fans . I dont think you are driving seat anymore when you can be like " If he does not want to play for us then let him go " ... You think Depay was not convinced by Van Gaal to join ? You have to sell future to footballers ... few good games don't tell much just yet ///

This is for Chelsea fans who will visit Bridge this season to watch Pedro :

We stole him from United
We paid a fair few quid
He only wanted Chelsea

This is for Chelsea fans who will visit Bridge this season to watch Pedro :We stole him from United
We paid a fair few quid
He only wanted Chelsea

Marcus2011 9 years ago

@dynastian

Cuadrado is flop . I think we came definite conclusion that we were robbed with this guy ... he is literally useless in EPL . Pedro is world class player . So when a player this magnitude is available we cant miss the chance and let our rivals take him ... There was a time when United used to hijack our transfers .. now it is our time .

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

well... f*ck

We really like seriously needed him. Supposedly Valdes helped in his decision. Now we are on desperate need of a player of his characteristics.

Can we get Cuadrado then?

Lol Noooo brooo , what part of we dont want our rivals have our players , you did not get ? Enough that we gave our legend to Arsenal ...

Tell you what , give us Rooney ))

• History

Lol Noooo brooo , what part of we dont want our rivals have our players , you did not get ? Enough that we gave our legend to Arsenal ...

Tuanis 9 years ago Edited

Well, we all saw how that legend of yours opened for Arsenal ;)

and you not only refuse to give away your useless players but Im pretty sure Mou's main interest in Pedro has to do with United simply not having him.. Im truly concerned with Pedro at Chelsea cus' I think he will perform incredibly well in the EPL.

• History

Well, we all saw how that legend of yours opened for Arsenal ;)

and you not only want to give away your useless players but Im pretty sure Mou's main interest in Pedro has to do with United simply not having him.. Im truly concerned with Pedro at Chelsea cus' I think he will perform incredibly well in the EPL.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus

Every time I watch Cuadrado with Chelsea, he does absolutely nothing. I can't believe this was the same player ripping up teams in the World Cup. Shocking. I think it's time you guys sell him already, he has shown no sign of improvement.

Peter is gooner now so he plays like one too , he was different with us ...

You asked for useless player and I said no , so depends who we give our useless players to . Unless we exchange our useless player for your . Rooney did not do much at all lately . I'll take him . You can take Mikel and Cuadrado , two for one .

Hate to bring this up - LVG flew 0 Vs 1 JM CalleD - We need Pedro )

@dyan

It is paradox . Honestly this guy was completely below average player ... And we still pressured to make it work ... I say sell him before he becomes old and more useless . Sounds cruel but football is cruel business now days .

• History

Peter is gooner now so he plays like one too , he was different with us ...

You asked for useless player and I said no , so depends who we give our useless players to . Unless we exchange our useless player for your . Rooney did not do much at all lately . I'll take him . You can take Mikel and Cuadrado , two for one .

@dyan

It is paradox . Honestly this guy was completely below average player ... And we still pressured to make it work ... I say sell him before he becomes old and more useless . Sounds cruel but football is cruel business now days .

Tuanis 9 years ago

We already gave you Falcao ;)
And we would have gladly traded Di Maria for Cuadrado...

I dont even know if Pedro is going to be a regular for Chelsea but Im pretty sure he'll be one of those La Liga players set to destroy EPL defenses.