Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pedroo
chelsea8 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Pedro is in london to sign contract for chelsea, if it's true it would be good bcuz he is a hardworking player and we need somebody on the right flank because cuadrado is not good enough and he is going to be sold.

What do you chelsea fans think about this?

Source: marca, the lad bible and dutch newspapers

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Pedro is in london to sign contract, if it's true it would be good bcuz he is a hardworking player.

Pedro is in london to sign contract for chelsea, if it's true it would be good bcuz he is a hardworking player.

Comments
20yrsmoreliver 9 years ago
2 9

I don't really know Whether Pedro can improve Chelsea or not. For me, he's just an average player.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

The argument '' He is only Barça type player '' '' could only perform at Barça '' '' Only suits possession system '' is yet to be destroyed.
Pedro is no Messi for sure, but i think Willian didnt liked the news at all.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Im SAD! :(

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

@Marcus, What part of we dont want our rivals have our players, you did not get ?

That's United's philosophy. Chelsea and Mourinho don't believe in that. Oh and thanks for Mata, your team's two time player of the year ;) As long as he keeps banging in braces with bicycle kicks against the scousers in the red shirt of Manchester, I won't mind a bit how much he cost us.

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

^ thanks for the 45 mill hahah.

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

^fake but funny.. LOL

iamRDM 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

Jimbet, i would give u 1000 thumbs up if i could :) .. anyway this pedro transfer surprised me.. thought we were chasing john stones?? out of nowhere this pedro thing happened.. good though, i have always liked pedro.. hope he wins another treble this season :P

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

It's done! He's in the Chelsea FC website. :)

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@the game

You are right . I should rephrase it . Outcast player who was our best player in our bad times among aging squad , and thus for the right price ( meaning for unreasonable ) those kind of players may join our rivals.

And I happy that you guys don't care how much you spend on outcasts . It makes us only happy . Hey as longest he does those bicycle kicks against scousers , we will gladly watch it together but counting money .

TheGame 9 years ago

@Marcus2011, LOL at the fact that you think any money goes into your pocket.

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

It goes into the clubs pockets, so the club can by exciting useful players and then the fans will be happy so that means if the club earns money then the fans will earn happines and happiness is more important than money :)

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Jimbet: lollz, good one!

Marcus2011 9 years ago

@chelsea8 explained well all I can add is richer my club better deals I get on my tickets to the bridge .

You know what else is funny that your owners bought your club for debt and then put their debt on the club ... Pretty much die hard united fans are paying Glazers debt lol now that is funny , and Glazers probably laughing their way to the bank

TheGame 9 years ago

@Marcus, if only your rudimentary and severe lack of knowledge in economics or debt structuring matched your flawless ability in changing topics of discussion.

• all I can add is richer my club better deals I get on my tickets to the bridge - This statement is just laughable and not even worth my time.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

@thegame

good you keep laughing , I will just relax and enjoy watching another player choosing us over United . :D maybe Pogba ? yeah i hope so

TheGame 9 years ago Edited

@Marcus, I hope so too. Maybe then your embarrassment of a team can win their first game of the season ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Marcus, I hope so too. Maybe then your embarrassment of a team can win their first game of the season.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Touché . @the game , interesting how United fans like to brag about history but always leave out good parts . Like whitewashing it with bs . Not going to go too much of how much of embarrassment your team has been and remind all those embarrassing defeats ... I will just go one year back because you have a very short memory ...

Did you forget how p your embarrassment of a team started season against Swansea at home in 14-15 season ?

Lol United is very easy target , I would not call others embarrassment when supposedly multimillion dollar worth of club had a long list of funny things happening just in last few years ...

Enjoyneer_RED 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 43 257

^ like that 2013 season when u guys won one competition out of eight right !! how funny :)

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Hahahah manchester united fans lol their team won only 2games and they already think that they are champions.