Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Football Leaks unveil a new scandal: Infantino allowed PSG and Manchester City to break FFP
Comments
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Well, thats not completely suprising but its suck nevertheless...

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Well f*** me sideways. Jesus H Christ.

nandaYNWA 5 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

can someone make a good guy greg meme about this. im thinking: makes stringent rules to ensure fairness; helps clubs get around them

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

can someone make a good guy greg meme about this. im thinking: makes stringent rules to ensure fairness; helps people get around them,

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

So thats modern football. I think I will start watching Tennis...[No offense on Tennis athletes]

EPL football games becoming a luxury travel, UEFA ripping apart football, NBA made basketball a flop travelling contest and Greek league just changed leader in terms of corruption my sports world is beeing teared apart.

quikzyyy 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Surprise, surprise, whole UEFA can just fu*k off from the top to the bottom, corrupted more than governments. Rigged from every possible way and I'm telling you, we barely know anything from all the stuff happening there. And you can guess why Qatar won the world cup bid. They have no shame of hiding 2 billions injection, what makes you think they don't fix matches, draws and so on as well..

UEFA on eastern Europe breaking any rule: Rubin Kazan? Banned for 2 seasons.
UEFA on their clubs owned by friendly Qatar, fraudulent 1.8 billion? nah, guys it's fine, keep your Neymar & Mbappe, you ain't going to win the UCL even with 5 billion injection.

EPL football games becoming a luxury travel

this, football, which was played for the people is gone, it became business and we can only pray Qatar, PSG, City and similar clubs will never form so called super league.

• History

Surprise, surprise, whole UEFA can just fu*k off from the top to the bottom, corrupted more than governments. Rigged from every possible way and I'm telling you, we barely know anything from all the stuff happening there. And you can guess why Qatar won the world cup bid. They have no shame of hiding 2 billions injection, what makes you think they don't fix matches, draws and so on as well..

UEFA on eastern Europe breaking any rule: Rubin Kazan? Banned for 2 seasons.
UEFA on their clubs owned by friendly Qatar, fraudulent 1.8 billion? nah, guys it's fine, keep your Neymar & Mbappe, you ain't going to win the UCL čeven with 5 billion injection.

EPL football games becoming a luxury travel

this, football, which was played for the people is gone, it became business and we can only pray Qatar, PSG, City and similar clubs will never form so called super league.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Just how cynically and disdainfully Manchester City viewed the Financial Fair Play monitors, which they successfully managed to evade with Infantino's help, can be read in an email written by Cliff.
One day before Soriano signed the settlement on behalf of Manchester City, Jean-Luc Dehaene, who had led the Investigatory Chamber until falling ill in early 2014, died.

1 down, 6 to go

Cliff wrote to a Manchester City employee who had informed him of Dehaene's death.

how can even anyone be of this disgrace?

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@quikzyyy A while ago If I remember correct City's owner and Pep own a team in Spain that helps them develop players like a loan system? I am not quite sure but it simply shows how disgusting football is becoming.

So yeah lads Guardiola and city are by all means buying EPL one step at a time, likewise PSG already bought Ligue 1 with their huge finnancial advantage over others, not entirely but their league is already a cakewalk now with FFP openly violated by them next is UCL. I hope they never achieve it, any of those teams.

So football will become a puppet show for some rich pigs.

aaand yeah I was right. I cant post links in a new account but the Guardian has an article about it with the title ''Why Girona? Manchester City’s deal with Pep Guardiola’s brother raises questions ''

milanlamiavita 5 years ago
Bustese Milano City, Italy 4 3418

By the way, I'm glad to actually see that this website actually has a forum to discuss such relevant issues. I shared the information on the man city and psg highlights, and most fans seem to somehow be totally OK with corruption. Some plank actually labels it as 'levelling the playing field' whilst others do the usual finger pointing at other clubs. More and more fans are moving away from the idea of loving the game, and instead are more motivated by club / national allegiances. Quite scary. So if it's your club breaking the law....then instead of trying to stand up for the truth, just bat an eyelid and point a finger at others. Absolutely incredible.

This issue affected Milan directly this summer with UEFA initially banning Milan from european competition despite the club opening its books completely. Clubs in Eastern Europe are treated terribly by FFP as well. The very fact that UEFA is aiding the clubs with bigger so called financial muscle is absolutely disgusting. That can only mean one thing - they're basically paying off UEFA officials to allow them to get away with fraud. Etihad somehow paid millions for the naming rights of a small bridge at Man city's training complex. Why would they be so interested in investing millions in sponsoring a pedestrian bridge?? Inflated sponsorship deals to make out they're earning more in terms of revenue than they actually are.

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

The way things are going the only solution is to actually boycott football by ignoring it like it does not exist. Maybe they will show some dignity.

Greatone 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

the problems are with the arguements like what milanlamiavita has found, fans are so willing to either defend their own team from anything that shows their team in a bad light, or they believe its fair now because of previous incidents.. its really sad, the owners and the people in charge know we cant affect the game anymore as the business wheels will keep on rolling, the thing is, if they had finally put their fucking foot down and punished two BIG teams it would send a big message to all the other teams about what happens to cheaters.. but no, they just fucking told everyone to keep the corruption, because its all good if you are a big team and since the big teams make the most money (literally from the monopoly they have) they dont care.. the viscious cycle shall continue! HOORAYY!

just look at parma for example, goes bankrupt, cant pay their hundreds of players on their list, so those players get fucked over, but it used to be a big club, so they dont really get punished.. just reopen, forget old bills and a slap on the wrist

@JozeV2 you can't affect it (as much) anymore, why do you think the big teams are so happy to expand their popularity into the new markets?

@milanmiavita a "superleague" sickens me. just an excuse to make more money and make sure that they keep all that money just for themselves, enforcing the stranglehold the big teams have on football.. the most stupid thing about piling so much shit on the smaller teams is that it will eventually kill football as the talent that would normally come through the smaller teams playing against good teams and improving will no longer appear.. you need talent to keep the game moving forward..

• History

the problems are with the arguements like what milanlamiavita has found, fans are so willing to either defend their own team from anything that shows their team in a bad light, or they believe its fair now because of previous incidents.. its really sad, the owners and the people in charge know we cant affect the game anymore as the business wheels will keep on rolling, the thing is, if they had finally put their fucking foot down and punished two BIG teams it would send a big message to all the other teams about what happens to cheaters.. but no, they just fucking told everyone to keep the corruption, because its all good if you are a big team and since the big teams make the most money (literally from the monopoly they have) they dont care.. the viscious cycle shall continue! HOORAYY!

just look at parma for example, goes bankrupt, cant pay their hundreds of players on their list, so those players get fucked over, but it used to be a big club, so they dont really get punished.. just reopen, forget old bills and a slap on the wrist,

just look at parma for example, goes bankrupt, cant pay their hundreds of players on their list, so those players get fucked over, but it used to be a big club, so they dont really get punished.. just reopen, forget old bills and a slap on the wrist

@JozeV2 you can't affect it (as much) anymore, why do you think the big teams are so happy to expand their popularity into the new markets?

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

@JozeV2 Even if we or a majority of the fan do something like, you just know they are going to push to find foreign fan (its already happening) or similar stuff to still make it profitable. Pretty sure they could pull it off sadly. :(

@milanlamiavita Yeah, sadly, most people on the highlight rather look the other way, especially if their team is involved... They aren't alway the best kind to have profound discutions on serious off-pitch issue sadly. :(

Edit: Joze, is this the article you were talking about? I believe it is and I must say it sound and look quite bad.

• History

@JozeV2 Even if we or a majority of the fan do something like, you just know they are going to push to find foreign fan (its already happening) or similar stuff to still make it profitable. Pretty sure they could pull it off sadly. :(

@milanlamiavita Yeah, sadly, most people on the highlight rather look the other way, especially if their team is involved... They aren't alway the best kind to have profound discutions on serious off-pitch issue sadly. :(

Ledley 5 years ago Edited
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Next time anyone needs to find out where Osama Bin Laden is hiding, or what your gf is doing while your not around just ask me, I will predict.

@Mamalavita The Etihad thing was bad mamalavita I think Emirates sponored Arsenal for around 80m and then Etihad comes in (The guys brother) and sponsored Manchester City for around 400m and Uefa says we are 'Investigating.' - Arsene Wenger called that one out, whether you love him or hate him, he was the first one to do that.

• History

Next time anyone needs to find out where Osama Bin Laden is hiding, or what your gf is doing while your not around just ask me, I will predict.

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@Emobot7

Yes that was the article and honestly I don't blame people for choosing a different country team, I can actually understand it a bit.

expertfootball11 5 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

He had a corrupt face. Nothing surprising here.

milanlamiavita 5 years ago Edited

More revelations released. Mancini was paid through an UAE based club, with offshore accounts.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6213375-report-claims-man-city-paid-former-manager-roberto-mancini-via-uae-based-club

• History
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

whole City & PSG should be banned from european football, I don't care how good your team is. I don't care how many beautiful goals you score. everyone knows they broke the rules yet there won't be any action.

so what if someone nows buys Leicester, buys Messi and makes 1 billion signings in 1 transfer window, they can just say hey City did this as well, PSG as well, why can't we?

milanlamiavita 5 years ago Edited

If there is no punishment, the whole FFP will essentially become shambles. Unless they meant to say that it was only ever applicable on clubs they could pick on. The only possible way that UEFA have aided and abetted this is corruption. Money must've gone into the pockets of Infantino and his band of cronies, for them to allow this to happen. If there is no punishment, the game will be bereft of all integrity.

The reality is very simple. Without breaking FFP rules, PSG would've never been able to sign Neymar and Mbappe. And I'm only mentioning those two because of their price tags. You can go back to the signings of Thiago Silva, Ibra and many others. The revenue numbers are false and exaggerated. Why would Mancini be paid through a club other than city? Simple - skim off the top, so it looks like your expenditure is much less than it actually is. Why would Etihad pay millions for the naming of a Bridge at their training complex LOL??? I can understand if it were the rights to a bridge in the centre of manchester. No one in their right mind pay millions and millions for very punitive naming rights. Numbers have been exaggerated by up to 60 times. Everyone knows they're not making money, and yet somehow they're profitable. Nonsense. Is Guardiola at City because of the club's prestige? My backside, he is. He is there because they've been able to entice him with millions. On top of that, pretty much every single player on the pitch cost 30 million pounds plus. All this in a space of a couple of years with a club that was mainly yo-yoing between lower divisions and the premier league. It makes absolutely no sense.

PSG had a golden 4-5 year period in the 1990's, but then they just were a mediocre and going nowhere team. The revenue they apparently generate is laughable. If the numbers were true, the best multi billion companies in the world would be vying for the signature of their accountants and business developers.

• History

If there is no punishment, the whole FFP will essentially become shambles. Unless they meant to say that it was only ever applicable on clubs they could pick on. The only possible way that UEFA have aided and abetted this is corruption. Money must've gone into the pockets of Infantino and his band of cronies, for them to allow this to happen. If there is no punishment, the game will be bereft of all integrity.

The reality is very simple. Without breaking FFP rules, PSG would've never been able to sign Neymar and Mbappe. And I'm only mentioning those two because of their price tags. You can go back to the signings of Thiago Silva, Ibra and many others. The revenue numbers are false and exaggerated. Why would Mancini be paid through a club other than city? Simple - skim off the top, so it looks like your expenditure is much less than it actually is. Why would Etihad pay millions for the naming of a Bridge at their training complex LOL??? I can understand if it were the rights to a bridge in the centre of manchester. No one in their right mind pay millions and millions for very punitive naming rights. Numbers have been exaggerated by up to 60 times. Everyone knows they're not making money, and yet somehow they're profitable. Nonsense.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

double standards, they would never ban Rubin Kazan if they filled their pockets with something like 50 million as well. f**k whole UEFA, wish the Qatar World Cup will be total failure. How many workers are dying there just to fill pockets of the corrupted scums?

If we were to hold a minute of silence for every estimated death of a migrant worker due to the constructions of the Qatar World Cup, the first 44 matches of the tournament would be played in silence

football is going to the point when only rich will be allowed to play it.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

UEFA and also Fifa are the 2 biggest criminal in all sports... This comes as no surprise to anyone.