Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Football Leaks unveil a new scandal: Infantino allowed PSG and Manchester City to break FFP
Comments
milanlamiavita 5 years ago
Bustese Milano City, Italy 4 3418

It is basically the equivalent of a common low-life thief! Aw I can't be asked to work for money, so I'll just steal someone's car! If they can't generate the money required to buy the players they want, then they need to work at generating the required income! But this is the age of quick results and quick fixes! Hell with taking time to build...we'll just cough up the money stored in offshore accounts and we'll pass it off as money generated by the club!

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Welp, time to start watching south americain football.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

copa libertadores, here we come!

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy The first leg of the final is coming this weekend, its River Plate vs Boca Juniors, a big Argentinian derby for a final. Getting hyped tbf.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

is it confirmed? cos Gremio actually appealed against the result, because river Plate manager, Marcelo Gallardo had been banned from contact with his players but entered the dressing room at half-time with his team 1-0 down.

Haven't missed a copa libertadores final since 2006. This one is going to be explosive.

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

@quikzyyy Well, I hope it won't be cancelled, cause it would awesome for a final.

@milanlamiavita Hell yeah, I really hope so at least. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@quikzyyy Well, I hope it won't be cancelled, cause it would awesome for a final.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

PSG & City can create their own super-league played in Qatar without any restrictions just playing 38 matches between themselves.

JozeV2 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

I wonder if City and PSG would be forced to wait for their rosters and follow the rules, would we even consider Guardiola such a big success in EPL or PSG to be such a force in Europe...?

No offense to Pep but with this City team he is playing Fifa career mode on Beginner with no budget restrictions.

Just imagine how many teams would steal their players since some youngsters are hungry for recognition and money. Neymar might even went for Madrid or Silva from Monaco to choose another team, I mean who knows what would happen in a healthy FFP enviroment.

Personally I never had a lot of sympathy for Pep but I always deep inside me knew that he restored Cruyff's football despite his cheap tactic of forcing players to dive, but come on Pep you were one of the greatest and kept shutting our mouths with results and great football sometimes and now you are killing football for money you will never spend in 10 lifetimes...Egotic money LEECH.

• History

I wonder if City and PSG would be forced to wait for their rosters and follow the rules, would we even consider Guardiola such a big success in EPL or PSG to be such a force in Europe...?

No offense to Pep but with this City team he is playing Fifa career mode on Beginner with no budget restrictions.

@JozeV2. Spot on. I said it also in one of my earlier responses. The latest revelations that I just posted shows that in light of FFP, Man city knew they couldn't pay off Mancini (when sacked) and be FFP compliant. It left a hole of nearly £10m in their finances, which as it is proven from the emails, they were effectively written off by 'his royal highness'.

I will say this and we'll all see when the truth is out. When the real numbers of their profits, sponsorship deals, expenditure and input from 'his royal highness' comes to light, the vast difference between what has been earned and what they've declared as earned will be much bigger than ever imagined. Just think about it - only £10m made a hole in their accounts. They've been spending 10s of millions on transfers like there's no tomorrow.

Justice is coming....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46104040

Ligue 1 champions PSG were initially cleared of breaking Financial Fair Play (FFP) rules in June, but European football's governing body reopened the case in September.

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@Milanlamiavita Exactly!

Why my Chelsea our your Milan must build slowly under FFP rules and get mediocre players like Drinkwater and Calhanoglu that are minor solutions to our roster or EVEN temporary when PSG and City are buying players like a farmer gather's wheat with a tractor?

I miss the football I grew up with.

I am sick of watching Arabs tearing apart my sport to feed their egos and power with their oil money.
I am sick of money slaves like Oscar who gave up the Chelsea starting XI role for a China move.
I am sick of diving trash like Neymar to be considered top 5 in the world, with their pathetic attitude towards sportmanship.

In my generation Zidane, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Cafu and many others were Legends IN and OUT of the stadium, they were respect for what they achieved by their talents not their stacks of euros and swag-ness. I am happy I grew up at that era and not at this one. I know that corruption existed back then but not under those circumstances. The situation right now is rotten and if 2021 brings us a superleague with superteams I am personally stopping any football related activity in my life. I am still happy with what I witnessed and with so many injustices that occured in those late years I barely even enjoy it anymore. They can gather all their plastic fans with no football culture and choke on their money.

If the superleague happens, I'd only follow the youth sides. I will not renew my ticket and definitely won't follow the first team.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Justice is coming....

nothing is going to happen, even if they fine them 100 million, that's pocket change for Qatar...

It can't be just a fine. This isn't just the breaking of the rules but deception as well. Furthermore, it will mean they'll actually have to abide by the laws and regulations. So many questions. Why was mancini paid his salary through an UAE based club?

JozeV2 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

Since the season already started an easy solution would be to force the clubs to not use players like Mbappe and Neymar or simply loan them to their original teams and buy out their contracts since the players have much less to answer for, I can't blame them for securing a bag of money for their families. PSG and City can finish their seasons with players that are legal to use on the field and when the season is over BAN them from UCL and demote them to the lowest of leagues to start over with any players they can keep. The money that they illegally added to the clubs wallet should be withdrawn and given to Qatar workers and establish a healthy enviroment for the workers with no more deaths and human slavery. I would go as far as canceling the Qatar WC and make it on a different country. After few years they can achieve promotion and make their comeback to Ligue 1 and EPL as clean teams rather than corrupted. Juventus got demoted with minor evidence that were never really 100% accurate even if they were accused correct they got their lesson and now they are back to Serie A conquering titles and cups and even considered a favorite for UCL in the last years.

But of course why do all that? The mindset of UEFA/FIFA is to make money that they will never be able to spend in 1 lifetime not even 10.

Before any City/PSG fan attacks me with bollocks and a question if that happened to Chelsea would you agree with your club being demoted? Yes I would agree.

AEK Athens in Greece came from C league[2 leagues down] and they were 2018 champions by spending the least money from the top teams, established the best academies in Greece, built their squad with Greek players and they are building a new stadium with a president that refuses to spend a lot of money. Success doesn't require only money and to pay the law to ignore your illegal actions, Success can be achieved by loving what you are doing and good organization. Just because you were born rich with oil money it doesn't mean you have to ruin the laws that keep football from complete anarchy.

• History

Since the season already started an easy solution would be to force the clubs to not use players like Mbappe and Neymar or simply loan them to their original teams and buy out their contracts since the players have much less to answer for, I can't blame them for securing a bag of money for their families. PSG and City can finish their seasons with players that are legal to use on the field and when the season is over BAN them from UCL and demote them to the lowest of leagues to start over with any players they can keep. The money that they illegally added to the clubs wallet should be withdrawn and given to Qatar workers and establish a healthy enviroment for the workers with no more deaths and human slavery. I would go as far as canceling the Qatar WC and make it on a different country. After few years they can achieve promotion and make their comeback to Ligue 1 and EPL as clean teams rather than corrupted. Juventus got demoted with minor evidence that were never really 100% accurate even if they were accused correct they got their lesson and now they are back to Serie A conquering titles and cups and even considered a favorite for UCL in the last years.

But of course why do all that? The mindset of UEFA/FIFA is to make money that they will never be able to spend in 1 lifetime not even 10.

Before any City/PSG fan attacks me with bollocks and a question if that happened to Chelsea would you agree with your club being demoted? Yes I would agree.

AEK Athens in Greece came from C league[2 leagues down] and they were 2018 champions by spending the least money from the top teams, established the best academies in Greece, built their squad with Greek players and they are building a new stadium with a president that refuses to spend a lot of money. Success doesn't require only money and to pay the law to ignore your illegal actions, Success can be achieved by loving what you are doing and good organization. Just because you were born rich with oil money it doesn't mean you have to ruin the laws that ruin football from complete anarchy.

Barcelona, Real Madrid and Ath. Madrid broke transfer rules and what happened? They got hit with length bans.

Parma couldn't balance their books. What happened? Demoted to the lowest level.

What have Roma been doing over the past 4-5 seasons? Consistently selling their best assets every summer in order to be FFP compliant.

Inter currently have restrictions applied to them

Rubin Kazan banned

Milan have impending restrictions.

Man city and PSG? Nothing. Not only are they not compliant, they've been deceiving on purpose. Look at the expert below from Man city emails...

"We will have a shortfall of £9.9m in order to comply with Uefa FFP this season. The deficit is due to RM termination. I think that the only solution left would be an additional amount of AD sponsorship revenues that covers this gap."
"As we discussed, the annual direct obligation for Aabar is £3million. The remaining £12m will come from alternative sources provided by His Highness."

You either have laws that apply to everyone, or you don't have laws at all.

Greatone 5 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

remember when uefa banned Ac Milan from competing in europa league but then CAS decided it wasnt a proportional punishment? its just fucked that they can do their job and then make an exception for these two clubs like 20 million for them is like a slap on the wrist

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

You either have laws that apply to everyone, or you don't have laws at all.

$$$ is the only law working on everyone