Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Football Leaks unveil a new scandal: Infantino allowed PSG and Manchester City to break FFP
Comments
_Pelle_ 5 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

@JozeV2: very messy indeed... but you're not new to FR?

btw isn't Abramovich money actually oil-money from the start?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@JozeV2: very messy indeed... but you're not new to FR?

milanlamiavita 5 years ago
Bustese Milano City, Italy 4 3418

@tiki_taka

JozeV2

'So is Napoli mafia-related

Let's try and stick to facts here and not stereotypical bullshit. Napoli as a football club are owned by De Laurentiis....an established and successful family who have made their money through legitimate means be it in film industry, food and many other areas. To say that Napoli as a club have affiliations to the mafia because of tickets unknowingly getting into the hands of organised crime members is unacceptable. Let's stick to facts and not stereotyping crap.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Napoli as a football club are owned by De Laurentiis....an established and successful family who have made their money through legitimate means be it in film industry,

Yeah. There is a big difference between an owner who has a few billion (or million) and a country owning a club. Man City Abu Dhabi (UAE) and PSG (Qatar). These are multi-billion dollar economies and you can also print money if your a loose leader and don't worry about inflation. They also have reserves in gold, oil, trade partnerships with other countries. In fact, you cant actually measure absolute wealth as you could better do with an individual - It's endless. 200m for Neymar is nothing etc. Pocket change.

For De Laurentis for example that's his bank account covered.

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@ milanlamiavita I gave out examples from rumors and what if's. I don't have the luxury to investigate every club

milanlamiavita 5 years ago
Bustese Milano City, Italy 4 3418

@JozeV2

Yes, but that's the difference when it came to why this discussion was started. The information regarding PSG and Man city are documented and so are Abramovich's track record in business. Certainly, I haven't heard of these so called rumours and what if's regarding Napoli as a club. Maybe its the usual stereotype. All there was 2 years ago was a potential investigation regarding some tickets that had got into the hands of the Camorra. How that can be connected to Napoli being a 'mafia club' when they're owned by a film producer is beyond me.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

According to L'Èquipe, UEFA are considering excluding PSG of the Champions League

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy This year or next one?

FrenchKiss 5 years ago Edited
Juventus, Italy 3 689
Greatone 5 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

i wonder if they would be considering to do this, without these leaks coming out.. hmm, when they fined them just 20 million for breaching FFP i bet they thought that was the last of it.. there must be so many things that go on that dont get exposed

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Also just read that Chelsea Football Club are under investigation by FIFA for the registration of minors under the age of 18. They could potentially face a Two Year Ban in the transfer window.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46218627

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

If we broke the rules we gotta face the consoquences, I am ok with it. I am just a bit sad we might be stuck with a Morata that only bothers with his girlfriend rather than his horrible performances. I am biting my tongue hating on Costa for his childish behaviors..boy oh boy what a trouble-maker he was but a damn good striker.

netsten 5 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

JozeV2: Same here, I used to hate him, not for his talent as a striker, he's deadly, but for his lack of fair play, almost similar to Suarez. I like fair AND talented players, but they are difficult to find, Morata is not a bad player, but he never found the confidence to prove his talent, and is probably not a good fit for our team beacause of that, sometimes it takes time, but time is running and the tick of the clock sounds loud at this level of competition. I think he's doing his best, but simply don't fit in the team, and that's maybe the problem...

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@netsten Still better than another Spanish striker who played for Chelsea if you get my drift. :P But yeah, even I miss Costa in the PL and I'm a neutral fan. The guy was so freaking lethal at time.

netsten 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Emobot7 I can't disagree, still hope Giroud and Hazard can do miracles... (Lukaku, Salah, De Bruyne, Michy Batshuayi, Charly Musonda, Divock Origi, Jérémie Boga ) Our board did a lot of clear sh*t in the last seasons...

• History

Emobot7 I can't disagree, still hope Giroud and Hazard can do miracles... (Lukakau, Salah, De Bruyne, Michy Batshuayi, Charly Musonda, Origi, Boga ) Our board did a lot of clear sh*t in the last seasons...

Emobot7 I can't disagree, still hope Giroud and Hazard can do miracles... (Lukakau, Salah, De Bruyne, Michy Batshuayi, Charly Musonda, Divock Origi, Jérémie Boga ) Our board did a lot of clear sh*t in the last seasons...

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

`Michy was great for us I don't get why the lad is not getting minutes and he is out of the squad.

netsten 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

@jozeV2 I don't know...

to(tally out of topic, sorry

• History

@jozeV2 I don't know...

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@joze @netsten I don't understand either but then again, Michy is a really weird case, he can be really in certain team, looking a future top player and on other occassion, he just... I don't know, fail to make an impact. He strike me as a bit of seasonal player if I can phrase it so... Still agree he wasn't given enough of a chance at Chelsea. :(

margolavo 5 years ago
France 0 5

lads Guardiola and city are by all means buying EPL one step at a time, likewise PSG already bought Ligue 1 with their huge finnancial advantage over others, not entirely but their league is already a cakewalk now with FFP openly violated by them next is UCL. I hope they never achieve it, any of those teams.

So football will become a puppet show for some rich pigs.

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Football became a billion dollar industry a long time ago. And richest have always won, more or less. What we need is to get rid of corruption.