Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EURO 2021 winner
_Pelle_ 3 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Which team do you think will win it all?

Comments
quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Don't blame a coach from overpaid professional athletes failing to score a pk.

Blame coach who ordered to park the bus in the final at home instead of trying to win. Put 19 year old kid in the final on the last 5th penalty, kid who has never taken a penalty in his senior career. How do people even defend Southgate, with all the talent and players England currently have is out of my mind.

Pk needs fresh legs, and big mental not playing time...

Yeah, surely your mental state and confidence must be good when you didn't even touch the ball and barely played at EURO.

tuan_jinn 3 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

10 mins fresh leg, and 2 mins fresh leg are entirely different.

The atmostphere and anything else you need to adapt too. Let alone, the biggest penalty shootout for the whole nation since the last 55 years.

Say, I play Sunday League competition in the NL, and for some semi high tension game, the first 5 mins, or 5 touches after being subbed in, feel like somebody else's legs, sometimes overwhelmed. Same, a fish gets dropped in new water can still swim, but it needs to adapt. It's just very natural thing.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

10 mins fresh leg, and 2 mins fresh leg are entirely different.

The atmostphere and anything else you need to adapt too. Let alone, the biggest penalty shootout for the whole nation since the last 55 years.

Say, I play Sunday League competition in the NL, and for some semi high tension game, the first 5 mins, or 5 touches after being subbed in, feel like somebody else's legs, sometimes overwhelmed. A fish drop in new water can still swim, but it needs to adapt. It's just very natural thing.

expertfootball11 3 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

The game was lost for England when Italy equalized, what happened at the penalties what certianly a bad choice, but the damage was done way before. There is a karma in football, and nobody expected England to win by playing that way in the second half and beyond