Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EURO 2021 winner
_Pelle_ 3 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

Which team do you think will win it all?

Comments
Marcus2011 3 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Anyone who knows me here knows that I never like anyteam, even my own, winning any match due to referee errors. I think it is unfair wether England deserved it or not that their win was made sure by that bogus penalty decision.

They could have won it without it, but they didn't score anymore after that penalty, so it makes you wonder how the match would have gone down.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

It's not a foul because kane making contact with him didn't make him fall in a different way. Therefore it was as good as a fly making contact with him, no foul.

He has been late in challenge, kicking an opponent and that's called foul in football, maybe you should change the nation who you support again for few days!

Marcus2011 3 years ago
Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

maybe you should change the nation who you support again for few days!

I dont remember doing that so it would be my first time and not "again". I want Italy to lose though

Marcus2011 3 years ago

Here is what i thin: If England gives their all at their own stadium, leaves every drop of sweat on that field, running like crazy box to box with attitude win or die then we have a chance not loose by more than 2 goals.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11426

@Marcus2011 Lol, a bit harsh, but one thing for sure, both team played 120 minutes of football in their semis, only, Italy got one more day to rest, that should make up a bit the fact England play at home.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Congrats Italy! Deserved.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11426

Ooof! What a dramatic ending to that game, congrats to Italy, they had one of the best team all tournament longs. Too bad for England but hopefully, they come stronger out of that painful experience. Gotta say both Donnaruma and Pickford impressed me tremendously, feel like they both shown great progress in that tournament.

Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

Yh I was impressed with pickford and Donnaruma in this tournament. Even though we didn't need a GK I see why we signed him now and only 22, definitely an upgrade to navas.

_Pelle_ 3 years ago

Donnarumma
Ramos
Wijnaldum

All in free transfer. PSGs had an amazing transfer window so far. But Im going to stay humble. Mbappe might leave on free transfer next summer so Karma is just around the corner.

_Pelle_ 3 years ago

Btw it was obvious that Italy would win if France was to fail 😁😉

Marcus2011 3 years ago

Terrible decisions in the end with young penalty takers who were taking them with flair instead of shooting strong like Italians did against In from Pikford. 2 subs in last minutes.. what for?

I don’t understand Southgate sometimes with his over thinking.

Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

I dont think it was the wrong selection of penalty takers because i don't know about the other players being strong penalty takers. Saka shouldve maybe taken an earlier penalty with someone like rashford taking the final penalty.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I dont think it was the wrong selection of penalty takers because I don't know of any other player being strong penalty takers. I think it was the wrong order.

I dont think it was the wrong selection of penalty takers because I don't know of any other player being a strong penalty taker. I think it was the wrong order.

I dont think it was the wrong selection of penalty takers because i don't know of the other players being strong penalty takers. I think it was the wrong order.

I dont think it was the wrong selection of penalty takers because i don't know about the other players being strong penalty takers. I think it was the wrong order.

tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Amazing compain from 3 lions, they were so close. For me they should have not defended in second half because once Italy equalised they had an edge while England had enough strike force to look for the ko...

expertfootball11 3 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

That's why you never park the bus against Italy

_Pelle_ 3 years ago

Historically Italy were known as the masters of parking the bus

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I dont think it was the wrong selection of penalty takers because i don't know about the other players being strong penalty takers.

Sancho - 21 years old, 97 minutes played whole tournament, 3 minutes on the pitch, not even touched the ball
Rashford - 23 years old, 84 minutes played whole tournament, 3 minutes on the pitch, not even touched the ball
Saka - 19 year old, 270 minutes played whole tournament, never taken a penalty for club/international level and you put him for 5th place.

Shaw, Sterling, Grealish all should have been in front of these 3 guys. England is not going to win anything with this manager.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11426

I agree with quickzyyy and with Marcus, weird decision making by Southgate for sure, in this kind of scenario, player with more experience and momentum tend to do a bit better but I'm not certain different choice would have made that much of a difference. Donnaruma looked the more solid keeper overall.

Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

Southgate should be replaced for not making use of the talent that the squad has. They could have a real chance at the world Cup with a better manager

Greatone 3 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

To be fair, Southgate has made England the solid team that it is right now. It's alright to expect better decision making in crucial moments but it wouldn't make much sense to sack the coach who has had england in a semi and a final two major tournaments in a row. Remember how well england were doing before he came along?