Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EURO 2021 winner
_Pelle_ 3 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

Which team do you think will win it all?

Comments
_Pelle_ 3 years ago

My bet is on France 😁

Marcus2011 3 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

France. Too strong... strong team in every position.

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

I have to say France as well for the favorite. Italy is sneaky, Belgium, Portugal, England, and possibly Germany (depending on which Germany shows up) and also very good.

Odd that I am not picking Spain but while they possess the ball for like 70%, they don't press the goal. Would love to see Holland come back up in levels, so we will see what they bring this year.

tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Because France is favourite I can't see them win, every nation will give the game of their lives... And I see them a little cocky they can because on paper they are the best but football is not on paper and we got like 0 game at home while Germany got 3 Portugal 2..
Italy were impressive yesterday, Belgium are no joke, English players have full confidence, Germany is Germany, Spain is Spain...
World cup was 3 years ago, nothing will be given, new competition new effort and new sacrifices, the nation who wants it more and got the quality will win...

We got the disadvantage of being favourites and being satisfied with past accomplishments... And in WC we could loose to Argentina and solid game Vs Belgium decided by a corner, decent group stage...

So no, I want to say France but we got 20 to 30% of chances to lift it, and I have given them almost 1/3 of total chance..

amir_keal 3 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Can’t see anyone but France winning it, the drawing heavily favours them, whereas the other side has all the ‘big’ teams, they win the final and they have the Euros rapped up

Emrecan_58 3 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I am going for Italy! France are always the favourites.

DarthFooty 3 years ago

Italy is looking very good right now and France looked great against a strong Germany.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Germany is Germany, Spain is Spain...

I'd say neither of these 2 are what we saw in past tournaments.

Italy has been playing the most beautiful international football I've seen past years, Mancini did really good work. Their football is so good to watch despite not being Italy fan.

_Pelle_ 3 years ago Edited

I take Italy if France was to screw things up. Maybe we can get a final similar to FiFA 2006

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I take italy

I take Italy .if France was to screw things up. Maybe we can get a final similar to FiFA 2006

Algerino 3 years ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 844

amir_keal how does the drawing favour france? They are in the group of death. Italy looks strong imo. I think they will win it all.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11426

I'd be really surprised if it wasn't France or Italy if they keep playing the way they did. Portugal is my third choice. Germany clearly lacking presence in offense while Netherland missing Van Djik dearly. England and the pressure on them might get them to waste some of their chance and Belgium is a different beast than in WC 2018, no idea if it make it stronger or weaker.

Marcus2011 3 years ago

Italy is playing the most dynamic style in the tournament. Their transitioning from defense to attack is beautiful to watch. Involvement of defenders to push the lines and even attempt on goals from outside of the box is also impressive to me.
Almost seems like Mancini combined total football with catenaccio. Aggressive on the counter attacks and solid like iron in the defense. They haven't conceded a goal since October 2020.

I am slowly becoming their fan, so if England doesn't go far then Italy will be my team to support. This is the type of football I enjoy to watch a lot.

However, I still think France has a lot of firepower and incredibly strong midfield to overcome any team in the tournament, so it will be a team to beat... I could be wrong but think this France is stronger than WC France.

SunFlash 3 years ago
USA 19 3260

France is obviously the favorite but I like Belgium too.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Lukaku has been absolute tank so far, he looks quicker than ever, and his touch seems much better, absolute nightmare to defend such a beast.

Marcus2011 3 years ago

Mbappe has certainly failed this campaign's expectations. Switzerland were amazing, but France was packed with quality everywhere, so aside from individual errors, I think Deschamps got his tactics wrong. He had a golden goose team, and somehow fails against underdogs leading 3-1!!! You should have shut down the game! Italians with Mancini would have closed the shop by then!

I didn't bet on this game after getting burned by Italy and Netherlands, it became clear to me that underdogs will make 1/16 their playground.

Croats almost did it with Spain.

Now, I think this year will be Italian. Do you guys think Belgium has enough fuel to go against Italy?

Germany vs England... i know people want to say England has good chance because of Germans performance, but something tells me like always we will be tactically outsmarted by better manager and our mentally we won't find enough will power to beat Germans.

Sweden i feel also will be too much for Ukraine, but again underdogs and ukraine has history beating them. It won't be easy match for Swedes.

DarthFooty 3 years ago

The injuries to Belgium from the awesome play of Portugal will hurt against Italy. I figured Belgium to beat Italy but with keys injuries, I am not so sure now.

Today's matches were incredible. 14 total goals from two matches, both extra time, both with comeback drama. I hope to see more play out with the rest of the teams, but not sure anyone can beat what we all saw today.

I still favor the Germans over England and Sweden to beat Ukraine tomorrow.

There is a reason you still play the game!

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11426

Now, I think this year will be Italian. Do you guys think Belgium has enough fuel to go against Italy?

No, especially after losing some key players to injury. At the very least, I don't see them dominating that game (god know it doesn't alway mean much in term of who win in the end).

Today sure was a crazy day, 14 goals in a single day... All finalists of last Euro and last World Cup out now. Exciting times for a neutral to be honest.

Hopefully, people wont say France defeat was Benz faults, he and Pogba did everything right in that game.

Emrecan_58 3 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Belgium - Italy will be some game ... Winner is most likely to win the tournament. Will be watching in Brussels or maybe Leuven!

tuan_jinn 3 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Okay, so Italia looked most convincing to me. And the dark horse now is the sweet Switzerland.

Belgium's last game without KDB looked ridiculous, coward and almost paid the price. Despite playing on deadly counter, they bottled those chances by some passes at Stoke City level.

If KDB and Hazard are BOTH fit, they have big chance, otherwise nope

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Okay, so Italia looked most convincing to me. And the dark horse now is the sweet Switzerland.

Belgium's last game without KDB looked ridiculous, coward and almost paid the price. Despite playing on deadly counter, they bottled those chances by some passes at Stoke City level.

If KDB and Hazard are fit, they have big chance, otherwise nope

tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Well cockiness is what I hate the most, and at 3-1 Pogba célébration says it all, they thought they were in quarters and stopped playing... Pogba had a perfect Euro with some amazing passing but he had to ruin it, both Switzerland goals at 3-1 came from stolen balls from Pogba's feet... So sad for Kante and Benz, not for the rest.

Deschamps made a mistake, because he Did everything in first half to put the front 3 in good posture, and he dealt with both LB injuries ( Hernandez-and the Everton one ) but Switzerland played offensive and they dominated the right flank by Zuber and co, they benefited to huge spaces between the lines because front 3 were pressing and stupid lenglet-kimpembe-Varane low as fuck....

He made right adjustments and thanks to Benzema/Lloris we turned a complicated situation, then we stopped playing... In WC we were a block, one piece. With hitting counters and fast transitions, umtiti-varane in huge form... Now in the euro, 6 goals in 3 games and the intensity against Germany were never reached... They deserved to get slammed, all of them Mbappe-Pogba-Griezmann and all the guys who thought that they could win and do Instagram celebrations, now go back to social media and watch hungry nations fight for the win...

Italy or Spain for me, and yes Spain is Spain they can hurt even with morata 😄 and Italy solid block is scary for any nation...
Loved even their press interaction being humble and focused...

Switzerland were by far best team, owned first half, missed a pk and got punished withing 5 min, thanks to Benz champ mentality, kept cool after 3-1 and smelled amator attitude from the suckers and sent them to social networks where they belong...