Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EURO 2021 winner
_Pelle_ 3 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

Which team do you think will win it all?

Comments
Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

and the Everton one

Lucas Digne you mean? Really gotta wonder if things would have been different with both Hernandez and him playing...

But yeah, France expected thing to work all right after that 3-1. Tbf, the amount of pressure and expectation from the football community was also getting ridiculous. It was like France couldn't lose, like it wasn't a possibility and certainly not against a team like Switzerland. Feel like it harder for them to get a good mentality with that kind of atmosphere around them.

tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Yep Didier lost both of them in one game, koman was a mess, Didier got Ben yedder solid player with great technical skills but always play Sissoko, koman as usual...
Spain and Italy are in semis now.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

hope Spain gets through, tired of these Italian crying time wasters.

amir_keal 3 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

England will win!

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Switzerland beat France on pen, then Spain beat Switzerland on pen and finally, Italy beat Spain on pen. If England or Danemark doesn't beat Italy on pen, I'm gonna be dissapointed.

MickelC 3 years ago
0 3

England all the way

Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

If England don't win the euros it will be a failure.

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Italy v England in the finals. If you called that early on, props to you!

England will be favored being at home and have been playing some good football. Plus the roster is deeper I feel.

Italy, however, has a legit defense and can also score some goals.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Feel for Denmark, that was disgrace decision by referee & VAR.

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

While I agree with you Q, I have to say, England had the better match overall. The PK was a crap call and the Ref should have at least gone to the monitor, but England had better stretches of the match in my opinion.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

True, England was better in overtime 100%. But I find is absolutely ridiculous how no one ever questions referee/var decisions?

1. The game should have been stopped due to 2 balls on the field. (How referee missed this? Sterling was running straight towards it. As a bonus later in the game referee suddenly saw that there are 2 balls on the field and immediately stopped the game!)
  2. The absolutely ridiculous penalty a.k.a Sterling classic. Referee missing it from basically having a clean view? Alright, I get that it may look different in real life (probably everyone though it's a penalty from first view). But how the fuck VAR checks this and say it's alright and it's a penalty? They miss so many important things so what's the point of it? I can't believe that all these decisions which everyone can see blatantly neither referee or referees in the VAR room sees.
Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

I went back to the challenge on kane in the 72nd minute that the referee awarded for Denmark. It was definitely a penalty, the Denmark player tries to protect the ball when he didnt have possession of it and in the process he collides with kane. That's why I dont care about the sterling penalty, it was deserved in the end.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Kane made foul before he got the ball, that's why it wasn't a penalty, therefore situation after doesn't matter.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Feel for Denmark, that was disgrace decision by referee & VAR.

When Mourinho, Wenger and even Neville agree it wasn't a penalty, you know it was a pretty shit call.

Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

Kane made foul before he got the ball, that's why it wasn't a penalty, therefore situation after doesn't matter.

I've seen that challenge and it wasn't a foul so it was justice I the end.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I've seen that challenge and it wasn't a foul so it was justice I the end.

Not a foul kicking Danish player? Alright mate

expertfootball11 3 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

England deserved to win, but that wasn't a penalty. Sterling the diver strikes again

tuan_jinn 3 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I dont know what footy_watch is smoking, saying Kane didn't foul alone nullify all of the stuffs he said.

England was a better team, deserved to go through in this match. bUT, not this way. It was a disgrace.

2nd half 6+ mins extra, already smell something fishy here. 2 balls close to the area (ok i can accept that it wasnt direcly involved). But a ghost PEN, with VAR help, and DIDNT EVEN come to check it himself...

Shameful UEFA

Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

It's not a foul because kane making contact with him didn't make him fall in a different way. Therefore it was as good as a fly making contact with him, no foul.

Greatone 3 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

It's not a foul because kane making contact with him didn't make him fall in a different way.

So we can just kick people in soccer now if they are already falling? is that the new rule? wow your justifications are shite.

Speaking of flys making contact with players, obviously not a fly hitting sterling, right?