Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

CL Final 2018: Real Madrid - Liverpool
Amerr30 6 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

It is the the big one. The biggest game of the season is upon us.

The game starts in a mere 67 minutes from the time of writing.

And there's no thread for this game, what?

Is this place dead or is this the anti-madrid sentiment at work? With an English team in the final, you'd think...

Anyway, I wish both teams the best.

Majority of people, as per usual, have voiced their predictions on various platforms that it'll be Liverpool who's going to win it. Same as last year with Juve, or the year before. This, despite the fact that all around Liverpool is weaker than PSG, weaker than Juve, and weaker than Bayern. All teams we've dispatched this season.

Let it be the third in a season.

Will it be 3??

This Real team is already an era defining team, if you ask me. 4th final in 5 years, 3 of those already won. 100 percent success rate so far. It underlines my previous exclamation that Real Madrid do not play finals, they win them.

Good luck to both teams!

As always, may the best win! I hope the better team wins, really don't want the refs to decide the game - either in a win or loss. I want a fair, open game. With plenty of goals hopefully (against Liverpool :P)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It is the the big one. The biggest game of the season is upon us.

The game starts in a mere 67 minutes from the time of writing.

And there's no thread for this game, what?

Is this place dead or is this the anti-madrid sentiment at work. With an English team in the final, you'd think...

Anyway, I wish both teams the best.

Majority of people, as per usual, have voiced their predictions on various platforms that it'll be Liverpool who's going to win it. Same as last year with Juve, or the year before. This, despite the fact that all around Liverpool is weaker than PSG, weaker than Juve, and weaker than Bayern. All teams we've dispatched this season.

Let it be the third in a season.

Will it be 3??

This Real team is already an era defining team, if you ask me. 4th final in 5 years, 3 of those already won. 100 percent success rate so far. It underlines my previous exclamation that Real Madrid does not play finals, they win them.

Good luck to both teams!

As always, may the best win! I hope the better teams wins, really don't want the refs to decide the game - either in a win or loss. I want a fair, open game. With plenty goals hopefully.

Comments
Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

what minute was that?

nandaYNWA 6 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

49th minute, 2 mins before the benzema goal. one wonders if it had an impact on him throughout the game...

Madridista11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@nanda I know you're still mourning the loss of your team man and I know it sucks, but I think that is a huge stretch. Both of your goalkeepers are well known busts and I'm sure what Ramos did there wasn't enough to make Karius worse...

nandaYNWA 6 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

oh no mate, like i said, ive accepted the loss and ill even go so far as to respect ramos' desire to win. what i will never accept is that ramos had a negative impact on the game such that if he hadnt of done what he did, the result could have been different. in no way am i saying salah staying on the pitch and karius not being elbowed would have certainly won us the game...but not being elbowed in the head and having the most in form player in europe on the pitch certainly has the potential to win the game. what im more annoyed about is that he wont be punished. but hey, the past is the past and there is no point in pondering what could have been when it wasnt, right?

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Ohh yeah, that was disgusting too. In the Netherlands TV, they talk a lot about that coward elbow on Karius head and the probability of impact on him. Mostly mentally (since he might got distracted and keep thinking hateful toward that). Although the impact is small, and Karius just sucked.

Pupper 6 years ago
Juventus 0 214

Looks like Ramos also got pushed, but he knows how to make every situation look like an accident when we all know it's not. He also reacted immediately to cover his face and drop to the ground after he lost the duel between him and Lovren, that led to the Liverpool goal. His worst display in this final was his dive that got Mane booked imo.

He also got Cuadrado sent off in the previous final with a pathetic dive when leading 3-1 on the 84' minute, so nothing about Ramos surprises me really. He's been like this for over a decade now.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I saw one comment which I found true and hilarious.

I really think this guy has no soul. If he was born 300 years ago, he would have been “conquistador”, pillaging, killing and raping in the “New World”.

Lol I can add that he does strike as one soulless, do everything for the team with any means but mostly dirty means type of person. I am not sure about health impact Karius got From that elbow but experienced provocator Ramos bothered to elbow the guy so he thought that it was worth to risk his arse being send off. Therefore, I can conclude that it had significant phsycological impact on the innexperienced player. Well done Ramos, he knows that in the end no one will remember his c*nt moves but everyone will remember how awesome Madrid won their third title in the row. Just like no one remember how Barcelona won their titles. World is unfair.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited

For whoever defending him like it was an accident: he did the exact same thing 2 years ago in CL against Alves, Juventus.

He sneakily used his body mass to cause semi pain to opponent by falling on them, this is nothing new either.

A full article here:
Ramos used arm grappie technique before

• History
Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

UEFA must disarm Ramos!

BlueBlueBlue 6 years ago
Chelsea, Serbia 0 38

Ramos hitting that crybaby of a goalkeeper is so funny, probably the worst goalkeeper to ever play in European cup final he is so out of place first time I see at that big game someone so weak.

But that is still very different situation, you can also show something from 10 years ago but it wont do good.
Football is contact sport people push and dive into players all the time and Ramos as defender does that all the time, job is clear you make life hard for other player and protect your team.

Mazic saw fight for loose ball and two players falling, not even a free kick and he got final perfect 10/10 game.

Salah injury is because he fell bad after trying to push away Ramos that otherwise was going to pass him and clear the ball, no free kick no bad intention as simple football rules are.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Blue

crybaby of a goalkeeper

Many player that care will be crying if their team lose at such an important level, especially if the player is young or feel he should have done a better job. It happened to Modric, to Ronaldo, to Terry, to Willian, etc... Crying because you care should be a source of mockery but of sympathy. Thats how I feel personally. Not saying I disagree Karius wasn't at his place, but I just think the fact he cried after the game should not be considered hillarious.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited

This BlueBlue user sounds ... weird.

Btw, it's perfectly normal to cry in such an emotional moment... CL final, lots of turns of event...

• History

This BlueBlue user sounds like a troll... and actually resemble someone in this site.. weird