Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champion League Talk
Emobot7 1 month ago Edited
445 10526

Welp, some teams been knocked out recently so I thought now was good time for sharing thought on the Champion League:

• What are your thought on what is currently going on in the CL?
  • Surprised to see some team through over other?
  • Dissapointed in certain team performance?
  • Any prediction for next round and the upcoming games?
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Welp, some teams been knocked out recently so I thought now was good time for sharing thought on the Champion League. What are your thought on what is currently going on in the CL?

Welp, some teams been knocked out recently so I thought now was good time for sharing thought on the Champion League. What are your thought on what is currently going on in the CL? Surprised to see some team through over other? Dissapointed in certain team performance? Any prediction for next round and the upcoming games?

Comments
Footy_watch 13 days ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain, Brazil 3 1049

I'm happy Ramos is out so Liverpool can take their revenge for when Madrid won the champions league due to defining incorrect referee decisions in some of their games

• History

I'm happy Ramos is out so Liverpool can take their revenge for when Madrid won the champions league due to incorrect referee decisions

DarthFooty 7 days ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 14 701

Leg one is in the books....

PSG 3 - Bayern 2 While PSG now has an advantage, Bayern squandered so many chances. 31 shots with 12 on goal 64% Possession. I am still going to say Bayern pull it out, but if PSG do get through, I will be pretty happy.

Chelsea 2 - Porto 0 Chelsea came off some terrible recent matches after having a great run. The defense stiffened again in this one and Chelsea has a large advantage. They were the quicker team and should hold onto a tie or another win to get through.

City 2 - Dortmund 1 This game was not as close as the score leads on. Dortmund looked to counter and we all know they can score in bunches, so City has to be smart. I still think they will have too much for Dortmund and get through the series.

Real 3 - Liverpool 1 I was surprised by Real's quick play and energy. They looked the more dangerous team and bossed the match a bit. The second leg will be interesting as it's at home and we know Liverpool can score goals. It's all up to the defense and their finishing.

Emobot7 6 days ago
445 10526

Have next to nothing to say about the Chelsea - Porto and City - Dortmund game as I didn't see them.

Bayern vs PSG was pretty great, PSG were very clinical and fortunate in the sense that Bayern looked much more dominant and should have made more out of all the chance they created. Still think that PSG need to do better defensively or the home game is gonna be hard. Still a great results by PSG though.

Real vs Liverpool felt one sided, offensively, Liverpool was poor and defensively, they did had a few mistake that costed them dearly. Real on the other looked fantastic and totally controlled the game. Zidane doesn't get enough credit for how he set up his team, especially on this one when he lose one of his key player because of Covid-19. Also, Vinicius Junior scoring goals make him legit scary now.

Footy_watch Today Edited
Paris Saint-Germain, Brazil 3 1049

I told you, from when we got bayern I said I expect us to beat them and I was right but the haters didn't listen for the second time. I expect us to win the champions league

• History

I told you, from when we got bayern I said I expect us to beat them and I was right but the haters didn't listen

I told you, from when we got bayern I said I expect us to beat them and I was right but the haters didn't listen for the second time

I told you, from when we got bayern I said I expect us to beat them and I was right but the haters didn't listen for the second time. I'll be shocked if we don't win the champions league

I told you, from when we got bayern I said I expect us to beat them and I was right but the haters didn't listen for the second time. I expect us to win the champions league now

DarthFooty Today
Queens Park Rangers, United States 14 701

You did call it and grats Footy_watch. Today's match was interesting as Neymar hit the post what two, three times? Mbappe had his own clear chances, and PSG should have buried Bayern. They did do enough, so on they go for the semi-finals.

Chelsea also held their advantage to advance.

Let's see how tomorrow goes, especially the Real match.

tiki_taka Today Edited
Barcelona, France 363 9653

Sure : but what is Bayern without Lewangolski, Gnabry, Gorextka, Tolisso, Douglas Costa.... ?

Congrats for the qualification, but dont oversell your victory as absolute achievement. if you got eleminated by Choupo Moting, it would have been a disgrace lol.

Bayern paid their lack of depth, Flick had to deal with replacing irreplacable players, the first leg was so umbalanced and they still lost, they should have won 1st leg and lost 2 nd leg but football is not an exact science...

Neuer did the job, but fucked up first leg. koman and Sane are complitely useless, they need 60 ball to create 1 chance, they arent game deciders and both got a big chance in extra times that wasted poorly.

Muller, Kimmich, Neuer and Choupo did the job, Boateng was there. in the other hand Mbappe did a great game, Ganna Gueye and Paredes were Huge. and Neymar despite getting moments of brilliance, almost costed them qualification by wasting chances and being selfish in some attacking chances....

Poch counter attacking tactings are CL material, but costing them the league. you need possesion to dominate a league and adapted fast transitional play to go far in CL. reason why City always struggle and CL winners usually dont with domestically.

• History

Sure : but what is Bayern without Lewangolski, Gnabry, Gorextka, Tolisso, Douglas Costa.... ?

Congrats for the qualification, but dont oversell your victory as absolute achievement. if you got eleminated by Choupo Moting, it would have been a disgrace lol.

Emobot7 Today
445 10526

@tiki Agreed very much with you, its worth noting that despite missing a lot of their key players, Bayern only lost on away goal. I mean, congrats on PSG but thx god they were clinical in the first leg because if not, they weren't through. As you said, Bayern injury and lack of depth were once again the reason they lost.