Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champion League Talk
Emobot7 3 years ago Edited
538 11432

Welp, some teams been knocked out recently so I thought now was good time for sharing thought on the Champion League:

• What are your thought on what is currently going on in the CL?
  • Surprised to see some team through over other?
  • Dissapointed in certain team performance?
  • Any prediction for next round and the upcoming games?
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Welp, some teams been knocked out recently so I thought now was good time for sharing thought on the Champion League. What are your thought on what is currently going on in the CL?

Welp, some teams been knocked out recently so I thought now was good time for sharing thought on the Champion League. What are your thought on what is currently going on in the CL? Surprised to see some team through over other? Dissapointed in certain team performance? Any prediction for next round and the upcoming games?

Comments
Yusuf_10 3 years ago
Manchester City, England 16 73

considering cities loss to chelsea in th PL theyre looking rusty and chelsea might just pull a cheeky goal past city then park the bus

Emobot7 3 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Yusuf_10 Don't forget City played without many of the key players who won against PSG. The final lineup will most certainly be different. Also, I don't think Chelsea would park the bus under Tuchel, I mean, thats not necessary, they are so disciplined defensively that parking the bus would just bring more uneeded pression on their goal.

@tiki I can see where you're coming from but putting his hope on Hazard who have shown nothing recently to make us think he could be the one to make the difference seem like one hell of a gamble.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Yusuf_10 Don't forget City played without many of the key players who won against PSG. The final lineup will most certainly be different. Also, I don't think Chelsea would park the bus under Tuchel, I mean, thats not necessary, they are so disciplined defensively that parking the bus would just bring more uneeded pression on their goal.

amir_keal 3 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Bro tiki was telling us about Chelsea this all time, I would love to know how he saw this coming lol

Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

The defensive team wins again.

_Pelle_ 3 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

”Offense wins you games, defense wins you championships”

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@amir True that. XD

Congrats to Chelsea, they really neutralized City, what did Pep was thinking of not putting Fernandinho or Rodri from the start. Thomas Tuchel did really good, incredible achievement from him and this Chelsea side. PSG can be sour, both of their former coach winning European finals in the same week.

Also, Kante winning both CL and WC when he was still playing in Caen in 2015 is incredible. Similarly, Edouard Mendy winning CL despite not even being pro some years ago. Great stuff. :D