Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Atletico Madrid vs. Chelsea - Match Thread
Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Since there is no Talk Room for now, I decided to make a match thread on here.

Line-ups

Atletico Madrid: Thibaut Courtois | Filipe Luís, Diego Godín, Joao Miranda, Juanfran | Gabi, Mario Suárez | Koke, Diego, Raúl García | Diego Costa

*Substitutes from:* Dani Aranzubia, Toby Alderweireld, Tiago, Arda Turan, Cristian Rodriguez, Jose Sosa, David Villa

Chelsea: Petr Cech | Ashley Cole, John Terry, Gary Cahill, Cesar Azpilicueta | David Luiz, Mikel, Frank Lampard | Ramires, Torres, Willian

Substitutes from: **Mark Schwarzer, Nathan Aké, Tomas Kalas, Oscar, Marco van Ginkel, Andre Schurrle, Demba Ba

Comments
Marcus2011 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@iraqi_madrista

ahh little tired to even reply, but I understand you need this . Aww you lust for attention so desperately ... must suck to be you . However , I do not have much time , so here is a number you can call, if you need attention or having doubts about your life , no need to insult others you can call and they will listen to you 44 (0) 8457 90 90 90 , it is 24 hour services .

BTW Also , I am very impressed that you are trying hard to be sarcastic , well done and good for you . Amazing Hmm after all Darwin is still right , monkeys are capable of learning so much more than we think . ))

P.S. I just do not understand how come @iraqi is still not banned yet ? Are moderators keeping an eye on forums ?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@iraqi_madrista

ahh little tired to even reply, but I understand you need this . Aww you last for attention so disparately ... must suck to be you . However , I do not have much time , so here is a number you can call, if you need attention or having doubts about your life , no need to insult others you can call and they will listen to you 44 (0) 8457 90 90 90 , it is 24 hour services .

BTW Also , I am very impressed that you are trying hard to be sarcastic , well done and good for you . Amazing Hmm after all Darwin is still right , monkeys are capable of learning so much more than we think . ))

P.S. I just do not understand how come @iraqi is still not banned yet ? Are moderators keeping an eye on forums ?

Tuanis 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 86 2310

People will hate on Mourinho forever, even if he wins everything the can haters would not stop hating.

Hate all you want but Chelsea is the first team to take a point out of Atletico in their stadium in the current champions league. Current home record for AM 5-1-0. And who was the last team to do that in all competitions?

This may have been a very boring game but I dont think Chelsea fans would care about this if they manage get into the final... It sound wrong but it's true, in the end what counts is the result, not how entertaining your playing style was. Im not saying I support this kind of football everyone is hating on but lets look at it from Chelsea's point of view, if you can get the result you are looking for by doing this then why would you rather do something else? If you knew that parking the bus will get you to the final and could get you to win the whole thing, why on earth would you not try parking the bus, playing defensive and get positive results overall?!

...again I dont support this playing style, its extremely boring and it is anti-footbalistic. But if it works for a certain team then why blame on them for playing like that? Wouldn't you do the same?

• History

People will hate on Mourinho forever, even if he wins everything he can haters would not stop hating.

Hate all you want but Chelsea is the first team to take a point out of Atletico in their stadium in the current champions league. Current home record for AM 5-1-0. And who was the last team to do that in all competitions?

This may have been a very boring game but I dont think Chelsea fans would care about this if they manage get into the final... It sound wrong but it's true, in the end what counts is the result, not how entertaining your playing style was.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tuanis

Nope. When do you see RM park the bus and not even bother to counter-attack? Even when we play Barca, we defend deep, but sprint out on the counter as quickly as we can.

Look Tuanis, even Manchester United with their poor run of form didn't park the bus at the Allianz. Sure, they did it in the first leg, but at least they tried to attack in the second leg. That's the kind of football everyone wants to see when you defend deep. Not what Chelsea did today.

GunnerAFC 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Not a bad result at all away from home. Hopefully we get another magical European night at the Bridge.

TheGame 10 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Typical anti-football from Mourinho. Not surprised.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yeah one thing I agree is how hypocrite Mou can be sometimes, it's funny though

netsten 10 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

At the end, what is important is the result, and the result here is not so bad, considering Hazard, Iva, Cech were missing.

You're all talking about anti-football, but it's just football, you can play defensive football or attacking football, there's no rule about that. The only thing that matter is THE RESULT, I prefer playing defensive football and getting a clean sheet than trying to play attacking football and being RAPED 2, 3, 5, 6 - 0 like some teams enjoy to do many times on a season.

Those stupid fans should keep their opinions and stupid advice for them for the next season, then we can laugh at them one more year, and they can show us once more how fantastic and efficient their football and tactics are (LOL)

ChelseaRox10 10 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

@fabryi Cant you just fuck off? Get over the fact that we 'ave strong defense and that we have More defense than Arsenals trophy's just shut the fuck up, Im not a guy who cant take the hate, I just dont give a shit about your opinion.

bluezz 10 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

Well in this thread we learnt:
Fabryi is still mad for the 6-0 :(
When other top teams park the bus its okay but when Chelsea do it, its ILLEGAL
ALOT of mourinhochelsea haters
And btw thanks @gunnerafc for the support.

fabryi 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 37 727

What would be your arguments if wasn't Arsenal supporter? Probably none.

• History

What would be your arguments if wasn't Arsenal supporter?

What would be your arguments if wasn't Arsenal supporter?

chelsea8 10 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@ fabriy i don't think west ham were missing half of they're squad and tghe match against west ham was not as important and by the way mourinho is not a member in footyroom so he won't see your silly arguments and he really wouldn't give a fuckk either so move on and by the way wich tactics does arsenal have? the losing strategy?

raimondo90 10 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Chelsea probably have the best squad depth in Europe, how can you possibly use that 3 players were missing as an excuse?
Mou said he wasnt planning on a 0-0 game but he was hoping to narrowly win 1-0 with some bull crap goal after 90 mins of pure defending. I wouldn't want my team playing this way to reach a final. The ends never justify the means. This makes chelsea look like a weak and scared team. Sure in their stadium theyll try to come out and attack, if they so happen to score first, they will pack the box again. This "strategy" is just pathetic. For a team considered to be in the top 4 of Europe, its a disgrace and frankly it hurts the competition. No one at all thought "Hmmm, i really hope chelsea pack their box so i can watch the most frustrating 90 minutes of my life". Everyone expected it to be a tight game and maybe end 2-1 after countless counter attacks from each team.
Mou consideres himself the special one yet he is scared of a team that recently came to prominence while chelsea have consistently done well.
Next time instead of fielding any real midfielders he should just place 4 real Centrer backs 2 right backs and 2 left backs 1 defensive mid and a lone striker.

Jimbet 10 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Goodluck Chelsea for the 2nd leg. -The End

Arsenal 37 727

@chelsea8 so Hazard, Ivanovic and Eto'o are half of the team? (Salah & Matic are cup-tied and everyone know it)
This is discussion, if you don't give a f**k about my opinion, why don't you just leave it?
You only know how to blame Arsenal, you have no other arguments, in your 4 posts, you only mention how Arsenal is loosing, nothing more.

• History

@chelsea8 so Hazard and Ba are half of the team? (Salah & Matic are cup-tied and everyone know it)
This is discussion, if you don't give a f**k about my opinion, why don't you just leave it instead of blaming whole Arsenal?
You only know how to blame Arsenal, you have no other arguments, in your 4 posts, you only mention how Arsenal is loosing, nothing more.
That's my last word for you.

@chelsea8 so Hazard and Ba are half of the team? (Salah & Matic are cup-tied and everyone know it)
This is discussion, if you don't give a f**k about my opinion, why don't you just leave?

@chelsea8 so Hazard and Eto'o are half of the team? (Salah & Matic are cup-tied and everyone know it)
This is discussion, if you don't give a f**k about my opinion, why don't you just leave?

@chelsea8 so Hazard and Eto'o are half of the team? (Salah & Matic are cup-tied and everyone know it)
This is discussion, if you don't give a f**k about my opinion, why don't you just leave it?

@chelsea8 so Hazard, Ivanovic and Eto'o are half of the team? (Salah & Matic are cup-tied and everyone know it)

chelsea8 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

look who is talking every time chelsea is playing i see you commenting and trying to bash chelsea and cech,hazard,eto,john terry (till 70min), ivanovic these are 5first team players if you can count i geuss not and i think 5players missing is half of the squad so get your facts right if you want to bash chelsea

• History

look who's is talking every time chelsea is playing i see you commenting and trying to bash chelsea and cech,hazard,eto,john terry (till 70min), ivanovic these are 5first team players if you can count i geuss not and i think 5players missing is half of the squad so get your facts right if you want to bash chelsea

Arsenal 37 727

Because Cech and Terry are offensive players, **** logic.

• History

Because Cech and Terry are biggest offensive power of Chelsea, fuck logic.

Because Cech and Terry are attacking force of Chelsea, **** logic.

Because Cech and Terry are offensive players, **** logic.

Because Cech and Terry are offensive players, **** logic. You just don't want to accept the facts.

chelsea8 10 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

you don't understand it do you if they play then the attackers would feel safer to attack if you have schwarzer in the goal what would you expect haha first think before you answer

netsten 10 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

@fabryi You reacted 17 times on this post by @V about Chelsea VS Atletico, and you're not a Chelsea fan nor even an Atletico fan, why such high zest about this, why are you so mad about that game ?

Keisuke 10 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

fabryi, why posting the same picture already posted just before you? Your personality looks like nought...

Arsenal 37 727

@chelsea8 so you're telling me that Chelsea tried to attack when Cech and Terry were playing?
@netsten I'm not mad about the game. I only said that Chelsea parked bus, while every argument from few Chelsea fans were about "6:0, and trophyless Arsenal"

• History

@chelsea8 so you're telling me that Chelsea tried to attack when Cech and Terry were playing?
@netsten I'm not mad about the game. I only said that Chelsea parked bus, while every argument from few Chelsea fans were about Arsenal.