Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Atletico Madrid vs. Chelsea - Match Thread
Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Since there is no Talk Room for now, I decided to make a match thread on here.

Line-ups

Atletico Madrid: Thibaut Courtois | Filipe Luís, Diego Godín, Joao Miranda, Juanfran | Gabi, Mario Suárez | Koke, Diego, Raúl García | Diego Costa

*Substitutes from:* Dani Aranzubia, Toby Alderweireld, Tiago, Arda Turan, Cristian Rodriguez, Jose Sosa, David Villa

Chelsea: Petr Cech | Ashley Cole, John Terry, Gary Cahill, Cesar Azpilicueta | David Luiz, Mikel, Frank Lampard | Ramires, Torres, Willian

Substitutes from: **Mark Schwarzer, Nathan Aké, Tomas Kalas, Oscar, Marco van Ginkel, Andre Schurrle, Demba Ba

Comments
fabryi 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 37 727

Did Chelsea bought referees? Lampard handball and not yellow card?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

meanwhile Luiz injured 2 Chelsea players.

yep, you mean diving like now Willian? okay.meanwhile Luiz injured 2 Chelsea players.

yep, you mean diving like now Willian? okay.
meanwhile Luiz injured 2 Chelsea players.

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

@fabyri: And West Ham deserved the draw. Mourinho might have not thought so, but it was clear they defended greatly to keep a cleansheet.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Chelsea playing a 9-0-1. And Chelsea fans wonder why we say they "Park the bus"...

fabryi 10 years ago
Arsenal 37 727

Torres became total diver.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Fabryi

All Spaniards are. There's no surprise there.

fabryi 10 years ago
Arsenal 37 727

But he wasn't diving 2 years ago. You can totally see it, he dived at least 5 times, just this match.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Fabryi

I've watched Torres for many years, and he was always a diver. Sorry. He probably dived late on in this match because his team hasn't been able to get forward at all, and he wants to kill some time. It's pretty common nowadays.

fabryi 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 37 727

You're right, but I noticed this season he's diving much more.

• History

You're right probably, but I noticed this season he's diving much more. Better said.

chelsea8 10 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@fabriy hahaha you are funny so you are saying we should play like barca with 70 percent of ball possesion and lose? or playing like arsenal and getting trashed by every top team? lol mourinho is smart we only play defensive away from home and when we play at the bridge we show them wat football is

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Boring game..

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Chelsea8

No, I'm pretty sure what @Fabryi means to say is that with all the money and players that Mourinho has at his disposal, the best he can do is throw 9 men on the 18-yard line and try to stop an endless attack from Atletico de Madrid.

Which makes us all go: "Really? With the reputation and intelligence that he has, this is the best Mourinho can do? With all at his disposal?"

Chelsea should be playing a hell of a lot more attractive football. Especially with their set of players.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Forgot to say,

Best of luck to Chelsea in the second leg! :D

Bring it on Bayern! Even though we're probably gonna lose... :(

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

This was the most boring game I've ever seen by both teams tonight this season. I'm glad with the 0-0 scoreline since Cech & Terry got injured and we had to replace them, Hazard, Oscar, Etoo & Ivanovic didn't play, Matic & Salah are a cup tied. I think it's a great result against La Liga's top of the table side.

ikoiko 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

@Dynastian, allow me to edit that for you.

"Chelsea should be playing football, especially with their set of players." :)

Seriously, that was a hell of a boring display from Chelsea, but I know exactly what Mou is doing. I just don't understand why Chelsea wouldn't want that away goal. I hope the game at the Bridge will be more entertaining.

@AlexBatak, how did you find Atlético's play to be boring? They pretty much attacked for the full 90.

• History

@Dynastian, allow me to edit that for you.

"Chelsea should be playing football, especially with their set of players." :)

Seriously, that was a hell of a boring display from Chelsea, but I know exactly what Mou is doing. I just don't understand why Chelsea wouldn't want that away goal. I hope the game at the Bridge will be more entertaining.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Ikoiko

Chelsea under Mourinho is probably the most boring team I've ever seen play. I prefer Chelsea under Ancelotti or Mourinho's first tenure a hell of a lot more.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Given the fact that Chelsea has a lot of injury and suspension, this time it's quite reasonable for them to park the bus, but I still have to say it's a bus and it's boring. expecting a very interesting game in London

DrunkenMonkey 10 years ago
West Ham United, England 16 204

i think jose is still making his team and isnt confident in this team defensively so he has parked the bus. Chelsea supporters you cant say that you arent because you are and it is obvious, however if parking the bus gets you to the final then well done for choosing the right tactics.

we all say we wanna see chelsea play attacking football but i would rather them get to the final then get knocked out 6-2 cause athletico can do that. Chelsea will probably have to play better football next week because they will be at home ans the supporters will be on top of them.

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

#Keep The Blue Bus Flying High.

fabryi 10 years ago
Arsenal 37 727

@chelsea8 You don't know anything else than talk about Arsenal.
If "PRIDE OF LONDON" and "THE SPECIAL ONE" invest about 50 millions just in this season just to park the bus is smart, then yes Mourinho is genius.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Guys, give him a break, only this time, he didn't have half of their best players at his disposal. But if they keep parking this bus in London, then it's a disgrace