Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal finally Champions again after 19 years
Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

Now it looks really convincing that we will finally win the league again. If we get 3 top players that we need in January, then it will basically be gauranteed.

Comments
Footy_watch 11 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

terrible mentality. Saka/Odegaard/Zinchenko/Gabriel looked poorly ever since Liverpool

Exactly, but Arteta kept playing them. He didn't learn from Pep to not have any favourites and only play the players who deserve to play.

This bottlejob is on Edu and Arteta and half or more of the team. Playing once a week made us worse too and this is Arteta's fault for making us lose the cup competitions.

Lord_Bendtner 11 months ago
Denmark 1 296

Make it another 19 years.

Emobot7 11 months ago
538 11426

Exactly, but Arteta kept playing them. He didn't learn from Pep to not have any favourites and only play the players who deserve to play.

Ok but who would you rather have him play instead?

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

Ok but who would you rather have him play instead?

White RCB, Saka RB, jorginho in the Liverpool game, trossard shouldve started every game, Nelson shouldve played more, Tierney LB, Zinchenko LCM.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

We have a small glimmer of hope, city need all their players for their 2nd leg in UCL so an in form Everton will not lose to them.

helderwieling 11 months ago
Ajax, Netherlands 0 9

Eh, sad to read this now looking at the standings.
Probably a lot of unbiased soccer fans were rooting for Arsenal this season...

Emobot7 11 months ago
538 11426

@helderwieling

Probably a lot of unbiased soccer fans were rooting for Arsenal this season...

A lot of us totally were, not gonna lie. Though I'll be honest, I never expected them to compete in the league for so long in the first place so even if they do end up behind City, I think they really had a amazing season overall, propably a dissapointing season if they don't win the league in the end but an amazing one nevertheless.

Footy_watch 11 months ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

Complete bottlers this Arsenal team cant even push city to the last week of the season. Even if we had better results before this game we wouldn't have won the league.

Season now over, I want Arteta and half of our squad to be sacked immediately. Bring in Nagelsmann or Ancelotti or Zidane.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Complete bottlers this Arsenal team cant even push city to the last week of the season. Even if we had better results before this game we wouldn't have won the league.

Season now over, I want Arteta and half of our squad to be sacked.

Season now over, I want Arteta and half of our squad to be sacked immediately.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

Zidane will never go to arsenal lol

Why?

uncle_touchy 11 months ago
Manchester United, England 3 123

Why?

Honestly, I think his allegiance will be to Madrid and even if he does choose another club it won't be the gunners imo.

Emobot7 11 months ago
538 11426

Every rumours I heard seem to point toward Zidane only being interested in teams he played at before, Real and Juventus mostly. Feel like Zidane would give PSG a shot before a English side and even then, I don't see him joining the club of the French capital.

As for Arsenal, its too bad but like Footywatch said, now its completely over, City just need a single win in 3 of their last match, its basically good as done.

uncle_touchy 11 months ago
Manchester United, England 3 123

Yeah no aguero moment last day of the a season. I expect citeh to beat Chelsea.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

We will lose or draw our remaining games so it doesn't even matter what team city plays. They can play their worst player in every position and still win the league

quikzyyy 11 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002

They were always going to win the league after our draw at Liverpool, even if we won all of our matches due to goal difference.

Zebras 11 months ago
Juventus, Italy 8 64

hahahaha champions of what? Champions of bottling ?

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

Champions of bottling ?

Yes

quikzyyy 11 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002

we bottled it yeah but, champions of bottling in PL are 1st Newcastle and 2nd United, apart from them we never really had that big lead over City.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

champions of bottling in PL are 1st Newcastle

They arent first because they weren't in 1st place in the last 2 months of the league like us.

Man utd had the biggest bottlejob in 2012.

However, we are still the champions of bottling for being the team which has led the table for the longest time in 3 seasons without winning it.

quikzyyy 11 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002

check season 95/96