Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal finally Champions again after 19 years
Footy_watch 3 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 9 1604

Now it looks really convincing that we will finally win the league again. If we get 3 top players that we need in January, then it will basically be gauranteed.

Comments
Lord_Bendtner 13 days ago Edited
Denmark 1 286

If Arsenal is not winning the title this year Im leaving them

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

If Arsenal os not winning the title this year Im leaving them

Footy_watch 13 days ago
Arsenal, Brazil 9 1604

Yes we signed Trossard! Just the player I wanted. The title of this thread is so close to coming true

Emobot7 13 days ago
520 11186

@Footy Trossard seem like a great signing, proven PL quality, relatively cheap, can have immediate impact, was unhappy at Brighton. Seem like a solid signing that make everyone involved happy. Hope he can help Arsenal asap.

Footy_watch 10 days ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 9 1604

I'm not happy we made that a harder win. Trossard was a big part of why we scored the winner. He shouldve come on at half time, martinelli didn't have the best game.

Man utd only stayed in the game because of our mistakes and rashford is just a hit and hope merchant who gets lucky goals.

Anyways I will take the consolation that we won the game. Nketiah has impressed me. The title is ours!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I'm not happy we made that a harder win. Trossard was a big part of why we scored the winner. He shouldve come on at half time, martinelli didn't have the best game.

Man utd only stayed in the game because of our mistakes and rashford is just a hit and hope merchant who gets lucky goals.

Anyways I will take the consolation that we won the game. Nketiah has impressed me.

quikzyyy 10 days ago
Arsenal 428 8894

Emirates was electric today!
enter image description here

Emobot7 10 days ago
520 11186

@quikzyyy Oh! Bro, don't tell me you were there? That must has been such a freaking cool experience!!! Crazy scenario must have made you guys nervous especially toward the end though. Still, I'm really happy you got to see your team win against United life. Congrats mate!

@Footy_watch Things are looking good but I'd reckon you still got 2 games against City to worry about. If they won both of those, that put a lot of pressure on you guys to win all your other games. Still a while to go till the end of season.

quikzyyy 7 days ago
Arsenal 428 8894

Managed to get 1 ticket like 3 minutes before the end of sale, stunning atmosphere, the crowd was fantastic, nervous till last second but worth every second and every penny!

Footy_watch 6 days ago
Arsenal, Brazil 9 1604

nervous till last second

Smh, you shouldn't be nervous with our current team.

We will beat City in the league and fa cup.

Emobot7 4 days ago
520 11186

We will beat City in the league and fa cup.

Look like Ake didn't get the memo. :(

Managed to get 1 ticket like 3 minutes before the end of sale, stunning atmosphere, the crowd was fantastic, nervous till last second but worth every second and every penny!

Really sound like it was, congrats and all the best mate. :D

Footy_watch 1 day ago
Arsenal, Brazil 9 1604

Getting jorginho instead of caicedo, what a disaster. That's like the opposite of signing a player.