Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal finally Champions again after 19 years
Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

Now it looks really convincing that we will finally win the league again. If we get 3 top players that we need in January, then it will basically be gauranteed.

Comments
Lord_Bendtner 1 year ago Edited
Denmark 1 296

If Arsenal is not winning the title this year Im leaving them

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

If Arsenal os not winning the title this year Im leaving them

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

Yes we signed Trossard! Just the player I wanted. The title of this thread is so close to coming true

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11426

@Footy Trossard seem like a great signing, proven PL quality, relatively cheap, can have immediate impact, was unhappy at Brighton. Seem like a solid signing that make everyone involved happy. Hope he can help Arsenal asap.

Footy_watch 1 year ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

I'm not happy we made that a harder win. Trossard was a big part of why we scored the winner. He shouldve come on at half time, martinelli didn't have the best game.

Man utd only stayed in the game because of our mistakes and rashford is just a hit and hope merchant who gets lucky goals.

Anyways I will take the consolation that we won the game. Nketiah has impressed me. The title is ours!

• History

I'm not happy we made that a harder win. Trossard was a big part of why we scored the winner. He shouldve come on at half time, martinelli didn't have the best game.

Man utd only stayed in the game because of our mistakes and rashford is just a hit and hope merchant who gets lucky goals.

Anyways I will take the consolation that we won the game. Nketiah has impressed me.

quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Emirates was electric today!
enter image description here

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11426

@quikzyyy Oh! Bro, don't tell me you were there? That must has been such a freaking cool experience!!! Crazy scenario must have made you guys nervous especially toward the end though. Still, I'm really happy you got to see your team win against United life. Congrats mate!

@Footy_watch Things are looking good but I'd reckon you still got 2 games against City to worry about. If they won both of those, that put a lot of pressure on you guys to win all your other games. Still a while to go till the end of season.

quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Managed to get 1 ticket like 3 minutes before the end of sale, stunning atmosphere, the crowd was fantastic, nervous till last second but worth every second and every penny!

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

nervous till last second

Smh, you shouldn't be nervous with our current team.

We will beat City in the league and fa cup.

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11426

We will beat City in the league and fa cup.

Look like Ake didn't get the memo. :(

Managed to get 1 ticket like 3 minutes before the end of sale, stunning atmosphere, the crowd was fantastic, nervous till last second but worth every second and every penny!

Really sound like it was, congrats and all the best mate. :D

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

Getting jorginho instead of caicedo, what a disaster. That's like the opposite of signing a player.

Footy_watch 1 year ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

Sackable offence to lose to Everton. Deserved defeat. Our poor transfer window got exposed immediately.

• History

Stackable offence to lose to Everton. Deserved defeat. Our poor transfer window got exposed immediately.

quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

literally everyone was off today, we move. it was about to happen

_Pelle_ 1 year ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

That sucked

Greatone 1 year ago Edited
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

had been building for a few weeks, performances were getting more predictable and less convincing. hopefully its a well timed wake up call before some big games

• History

had been building for a few weeks, performances were getting more predictable and less convincing. hopefully its a well time wake up call before some big games

quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

not sure it was building for a few weeks, we beat Spurs away and United at home, but I agree it was coming, 6 points from these 3 matches is still pretty decent, this team is young and hopefully we bounce back

Emobot7 1 year ago Edited
538 11426

You learn more from defeat than from victory, hopefully for Arsenal, this lost against Everton will be a reminder that you cannot take any game easily even against one of the worst team in the league.

Edit: Welp, City just lost against Tottenham so this disminish the damage done by the defeat but I hope Arsenal aren't lured into a false sense of security and take the defeat to heart.

• History

You learn more from defeat than from victory, hopefully for Arsenal, this lost against Everton will be a reminder that you cannot take any game easily even against one of the worst team in the league.

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

As I expected Tottenham stop City. Now is sucks we didn't make it an 8 point lead with a game in hand. But we will extend our lead after beating City

Greatone 1 year ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

@quikzzyy yeah we got points, but it wasn't won via the same way we played early season

DarthFooty 1 year ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

While the odds are in the Gunner's favor, there is still a good amount to play. 10,12, 13 points can be dropped and one of the other top 4/5 can make a run.

I would love to see a tight race with the last match as the decider. I know that will drive diehard fans crazy, but it just creates so much more excitement in the league.

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

We can afford to drop 20points and still win the league. There's no title race this season