Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal finally Champions again after 19 years
Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

Now it looks really convincing that we will finally win the league again. If we get 3 top players that we need in January, then it will basically be gauranteed.

Comments
quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

nice, how many penalties did var deny us today? 2? 3?

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

nice, how many penalties did var deny us today? 2? 3?

Much more but I don't think any of them were penalties.

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11426

Winning games in last minutes of matches are generally things champion tend to do and Arsenal been doing it great recently. They are really showing great mental fortitude, finger crossed they keep it up!

Greatone 1 year ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

just the one handball Quikkzy, the one they showed the least, if I remember correctly it was just before half time?

quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002
  1. that first one you're talking about is not a penalty imo.enter image description here
  2. second one Tomiyasu kicked in the leg from behind in the box = no var review enter image description here
  3. another handball after Odegaard shot enter image description here
  4. straight after it another after Gabriel header enter image description here
  5. There was another one after Saka shot which ended up on post, will add a pic later if I find angle.
Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

Looking at them again you are right. We shouldve had at least 3 penalties. That must be the worst officiating this season but because we won it will go unnoticed.

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

We are cruising to the title 😎. 8 points ahead of city until April and we could go further ahead if they fail to beat Liverpool.

DarthFooty 1 year ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

10 matches left for Arsenal and they are in a really strong position right now.

tusslesebi09 1 year ago
0 1

that's really look good nice post

Footy_watch 12 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

Another reminder that I told u so that we will win the league. My prediction of winning by the 34th game may come true

uncle_touchy 12 months ago
Manchester United, England 3 123

I honestly don't see The gunners throwing this away from here.

Lol let's have some fun. enter image description here

enter image description here

When rivals fans believe more than a so called gunner.

EPL gonna be so interesting with arsenal having to play pool and citeh. Premier League gonna be sooo interesting hehe

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

When rivals fans believe more than a so called gunner.

That's false, my standard for Arteta was higher than yours which is why I was right to want him sacked. I even predicted Saliba being our best defender correctly although Gabriel overtook him as our best defender this season after the world cup.

I expect us to beat Liverpool and City because we are better away from home.

uncle_touchy 12 months ago Edited
Manchester United, England 3 123

😂 No one on here takes you on seriously dude.

Idk man Liverpool are on a three game losing streak. Klopp gonna come out dutty.

As for citeh honestly I'm hope you do beat them hahaha

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

😂 No one on here's takes you on seriously dude.

Honestly if there was a block Button you'd be the first person on here to be ignored on many people's account.

Honestly if there was a block Button you'd be the first person on here to be ignored on many people's account.

Idk man Liverpool are on a three game losing streak. Klopp gonna come out dutty.

As for citeh honestly I'm hope you do beat them hahaha

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

No one on here takes you on seriously dude.

They are wrong to not do so, I predicted we would win the league 5 months ago and I'm highly likely to be right.

quikzyyy 12 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002

no wonder, what a dark timeline was this, so happy to be proven wrong

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

no wonder, what a dark timeline was this, so happy to be proven wrong

You were not proven wrong, that's a sack worthy run even for a team fighting relegation let alone a top club. Arteta shouldve been sacked, but I'm happy he turned up around now. He has earned himself another season at the club.

Footy_watch 12 months ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

that first one you're talking about is not a penalty imo

According to today's decisions that first penalty shout against Bournemouth was a stonewall penalty. They disallowed Brighton and Newcastle goals today because the ball touched their upper arm.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

that first one you're talking about is not a penalty imo

According to today's decisions that first penalty shout against Bournemouth was a stonewall penalty. They disallowed Brighton and Newcastle goals because the ball touched their upper arm.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

That was the angriest I've been after an Arsenal game for years. Liverpool's poor team were asking us to thrash them but the players and manager became mentally weak after Liverpool scored. Capitulation. We won't win the league if we repeat these unnaceptable mistakes again this season and City will easily beat us.

quikzyyy 12 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002

fucked it up with that first half goal, lost concentration, no subs by arteta, then taking Odegaard off having absolutely zero control.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

Just looked at the fixtures we will have played 2 games more than city by the time we meet them at emptihad, which will mean we are 9 points ahead after 32 games, 79 points.