Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal finally Champions again after 19 years
Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Now it looks really convincing that we will finally win the league again. If we get 3 top players that we need in January, then it will basically be gauranteed.

Comments
quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

inbefore City shockingly just draw at home against leicester

Footy_watch 1 year ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

We have struggled against relegation sides. Unforgiveable when it comes to trying to win the league. How can you only play once a week and then repeat the same mistakes as the previous week and look like you need more rest!!!!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Bottom 6 teams look like prime Real Madrid to our players. Unforgiveable when it comes to trying to win the league.

ARTETA OUT

We have struggled against relegation sides. Unforgiveable when it comes to trying to win the league. How can you only play once a week and then repeat the same mistakes as the previous week!!!!

quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

fucked it up today

_Pelle_ 1 year ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Mightily

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

Arsenal need a result against City at all cost now. Its the kind of game you need to show up to or else you got no right to aim for the league title. I really hope they can muster their absolute best and win the two next games but I'm honestly getting worried for this Arsenal team.

Good luck quikz and Footy, feel like you guys may need it.

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

That sums up our last 2 seasons, we bottle it at the end. Even if we beat city we will drop points to the relegation teams again.

Partey has been so poor in our last 3 games I don't know what happened to him. Zinchenko has been another weak link in our team.

Arteta played Vieira ahead of one of our best players trossard. He has made major errors in the last 3 games which cost us the league. We must sack him and get Ancelotti.

The worst part is we've been the best team in the league until May. We must be the biggest bottlers of the league for decades.

quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

3 moments in which this team shown they are still old arsenal and not title team:

1. Brentford offside goal
  2. Not killing the game against West Ham & Liverpool
  3. Saliba & Tomiyasu injuries vs Sporting
Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

City game prediction:

We will concede at least 5 goals, meaning we need 6 goals to win.

quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

fully expect Haaland 2 goals by half time

Emobot7 1 year ago Edited
538 11432

Saliba & Tomiyasu injuries vs Sporting

This really prove how important depth squad is and this is where City will alway have a advantage over team like Arsenal. A bad injury to a key player (especially in defense) won't ruin City season because of their sheer depth but Man United lost Martinez and Varane while Arsenal lost Tomiyasu and Saliba and the results are already there.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Saliba & Tomiyasu injuries vs Sporting

This really prove how important depth squad is and this is where City will alway have a advantage over team like Arsenal. A bad injury to a key player (especially in defense) won't screw over City season because of their sheer depth but Man United lost Martinez and Varane while Arsenal lost Tomiyasu and Saliba and the results are already there.

quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

nothing against Holding, but if Saliba was there we wouldn't concede the goals we did vs Liverpool, West Ham and Saints.

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Holding makes Ramsdale, the defenders and midfielders play worse whereas Saliba makes them play better because he's quality and he's calm and composed unlike Holding.

quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

you can specially see it on Partey, he needs to sit deeper and cover for him. I don't want to imagine Haaland vs Holding :(

_Pelle_ 1 year ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

I feel the pain in this thread. It had been so frustrating watching Arsenals games lately.

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

you can specially see it on Partey, he needs to sit deeper and cover for him. I don't want to imagine Haaland vs Holding :(

Haaland licking his lips thinking about it propably. But yeah, it gonna take a special performance from Arsenal defenders just to keep City from scoring for fun. I do really hope it happen though and Arsenal can do it. It would be really special.

quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Arsenal will be without William Saliba for Man City trip on Weds. 22yo defender’s back injury not showing sufficient progress. Also likely to miss Chelsea game next week. Increasing concern season over but not confirmed

it was a nice season but now it's gone, looked so good until April :(

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Just found out we are the first team to be top and concede 3 goals against the bottom of the league team 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😡

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

City always do this against Arsenal, score 3 goals and stop playing as they know the players are losers who give up. I wanted more goals especially from Haaland. The goals they scored were so easy it looked like Arsenal were a relegation team.

Title race officially over, Same old Arsenal.

Arteta and the losers couldn't be sacked soon enough!

DarthFooty 1 year ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

The ball is in City's playground, but they do need to win out and they have CL to contend with. Not a given...

quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

We lost it at West Ham/Anfield twice we had comfortable 2:0 lead and could have killed the game, instead of scoring 3rd we went to defend, that's not champions mentality sadly. Can't blame this on Saliba injury or Holding not being good enough, players were not up for it again.

They got to Etihad and looked completely beaten since first minute except White/Ramsdale, terrible mentality. Saka/Odegaard/Zinchenko/Gabriel looked poorly ever since Liverpool