{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who Will Win The World Cup 2018? Vote!
Comments
Pupper 6 years ago Edited
Juventus 0 214

enter image description here

Here are the four pots based on the FIFA World Rankings of October 2017, with Russia being the lowest ranked team in the tournament. Mainly due to them not participating in the WC Qualifiers and the low amount of points you earn from winning friendlies. I don't think Pot 3 and Pot 4 have much of a chance against any of the Pot 1(-Russia/Poland) and majority of the Pot 2 teams really, with maybe the exception of Denmark and Iceland. But, there will guaranteed be some unexpecting results nontheless. Hopefully we will see some very interesting groups.

The draw will be held on December 1.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Here are the four pots based on the FIFA World Rankings of October 2017, with Russia being the lowest ranked team in the tournament. Mainly due to the low amount of points you earn from winning friendlies. I don't think Pot 3 and Pot 4 have much of a chance against any of the Pot 1 and Pot 2 teams really, with maybe the exception of Denmark and Iceland. But, there will guaranteed be some unexpecting results nontheless. Hopefully we will see some very interesting groups.

Here are the four pots based on the FIFA World Rankings of October 2017, with Russia being the lowest ranked team in the tournament. Mainly due to the low amount of points you earn from winning friendlies. I don't think Pot 3 and Pot 4 have much of a chance against any of the Pot 1(-Russia/Poland) and majority of the Pot 2 teams really, with maybe the exception of Denmark and Iceland. But, there will guaranteed be some unexpecting results nontheless. Hopefully we will see some very interesting groups.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

There are some possible groups of death for sure.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Belgium, England, Denmark and Serbia in one group, that'd be fun!

_Marcos_ 6 years ago Edited
Sporting CP, Portugal 15 264

@quikzyyy a World Cup can only have 2 european nations in the same group

• History

@quikzyyy a World Cup can only have 2 european nations in one group

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Thx Emo I got Poland-Mexico-Tunisia-Saudi Arabia

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Golazo I got Brazil in the same group as Mexico... 3 time in a row. I don't even know what are the chance for it to happen. :O

mancitydude 6 years ago
Manchester City, England U20 B 4 244

Nigeria on fire against Argentina - Iheanacho and Iwobi top of the pops - maybe we could have a surprise on our hands........

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emobot7 + Golazo111

A:
RUSSIA
SWITZERLAND
TUNISIA
PANAMA

B:
GERMANY
MEXICO
SENEGAL
SERBIA

C:
BELGIUM
PERU
ICELAND
KOREA REP

D:
FRANCE
URUGUAY
SWEDEN
NIGERIA

E:
BRAZIL
SPAIN
IRAN
MOROCCO

F:
ARGENTINA
CROATIA
DENMARK
AUSTRALIA

G:
POLAND
ENGLAND
COSTA RICA
JAPAN

H:
PORTUGAL
COLOMBIA
EGYPT
SAUDI ARABIA

Love group E

ramaboy10 6 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Well England is screwed

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Ramaboy This is only a simulator though and it could be a lot worse for England when the real draw happen. They still got time to improve but I doubt we can expect them to go all the way. :(

WorldCupHighlights 6 years ago
Inter, Argentina 0 1

I really hope the Albiceleste (Argentina) will win the cup!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@WorldCupHL I do believe they got enough quality at least. They just need to sort their problem out before world cup and work better as a team. Also, if I was Sampaoli, I would proplably drop some player who haven't been consistent enough like Di Maria.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Portugal to win the World Cup is favorite apparently, doesnt shock me at all in here... fanboying has won it over reflection in this forum...

tiki_taka 6 years ago

Germany, Spain or Brazil for me, I don’t see France winning it. Deschamps has so many players that he keeps switching formations and squads without getting a clear Starting XI nor a specific style with intent between starters... what could be France main force « potential «  would probably turn into main weakness... Deschamps should make squad decisions ASAP.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Other than Germany, I can't really think of a NATL team that doesn't do that until a few months before a major competition. Hell, last WC Diego Costa wasn't even Spanish until like 8 months before.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11435

@tiki This post was made a long time ago, not long after the Euro, thats why Portugal is so high ranked. :P I mean, technically, Russia, England and Italy is higher rated than Spain. So, for me, there is something wrong with that poll. Actually, we got a more recent one wich is much more credible. Why don't you comment on that one instead of digging this obsolete one. :P

@Sunflash I swear, Diego Costa switch to Spain was never a good move, for anyone involved. :(

• History

@tiki This post was made a long time ago, not long after the Euro, thats why Portugal is so high ranked. :P I mean, technically, Russia, England and Italy is higher rated than Spain. So, for me, there is wrong with that poll. Actually, we got a more recent one wich is much more credible. Why don't you comment on that one instead of digging this obsolete one. :P

@Sunflash I swear, Diego Costa switch to Spain was never a good move, for anyone involved. :(

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Messi = 0 goals in World Cup knockout rounds and yet said said that football needs to pay its debt for him so that he wins World Cup...

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Well that's just blatant flaming. You could at least have the common curtsy to try and disguise it.

tiki_taka 6 years ago Edited

Madrididiots is a very tiny pourcentage of Madrid fans but are mostly Penaldians, they usually fuck logic, dont watch football or play it, and think a tap in + a celebration is worth being considered GOAT. Im glad to announce you you are fully part of these valuable football fans, i think you already know it :) recognize some of your reasoning up there ?

• History

Madrididiots is a very tiny pourcentage of Madrid fans but are mostly Penaldians, they usually fuck logic, dont watch football or play it, and think a tap in or a celebration is worth being considered GOAT. Im glad to announce you you are fully part of these valuable football fans, i think you already know it :) recognize some of your reasoning up there ?

Madrididiots is a very tiny pourcentage of Madrid fans but are mostly Penaldians, they usually fuck logic, dont watch football or play it, and think a tap in + a celebration is worth being considered GOAT. Im glad to announce you you are fully part of these valuable football fans, i think you already know it :) recognize some of your reasoning up there ?