{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What is the purpose of life?
_Marcos_ 7 years ago
Sporting CP, Portugal 15 264

What is the purpose of life?
Why are we here?
Where do we go when we die?
Is weed the answer to this problems?

I'm just putting this questions for reflection. (help me...)

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

As a guy who will kill himself in 6-7 years,

@Emerecan?????

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I don't wanna go into detail about it but I've planned that long ago. Why living in this awful world? Children die, women get raped, people suffer from wars, dictators ruling the world and so on. Don't want to see all those for the entire life time.

Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

@ Emrecan_58 exactly why not stick around to watch it burn!!

I'd want to kill myself to if i had to hear the call to prayer every dam morning. come to Canada man

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I want to kill myself to if i had to hear the call to prayer every dam morning. come to Canada man

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Golefty I am actually thinking of that. After I finish my university 3 years later, I am thinking of moving in to Canada if they accept me. I heard that they make it easy to settle for electrical and electronics engineers.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Emre

Yeah, the world is pretty shitty, and the terrible things that happen are more transparent than ever before. That being said, there is still plenty of potential to live your life in a manner that makes the world a better place, if not for everyone, improving the quality of life for those around you is better than nothing.

The way I figure it is, I am going to die eventually. I may as well try to live life to fullest and help others do the same in the brief moment of time I exist in this universe. Death will happen regardless, no need to rush it.

Besides, new Star Wars movies. Wouldn't want to miss those.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

The world is not shitty, there are alot of good people and alot of good things happen, you guys just focus on the bad things and the media is to blame.
Just quit social media and your life will improve drastically, good things happen when you start being positive.

I am still a victim but i have improved!

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Well, you are right. There are plenty of good people out there and a lot of good things happen. But this doesn't change the fact that children are in pain in somewhere right now. And I don't know how I can live in peace while they can't.
I went to doctor one time, noone knows this, she told me that it was coming from my genetics. Many people in my family have killed themselves. I don't have any siblings and I can't talk to my parents about this. Just living inside. Anyways, I've considered every single possibility to change this for years but couldn't find any except

improving the quality of life for those around me

I'll start to help and work for companies who helps children after I start to earn some good money which is probably about 3-4 years later. I'll try to make a difference on that. But if I can't make it, I will not make it like I said earlier.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

But Star Wars movies...

I swear that would be what pisses me off the most when I find out I'm dying. If my favorite book/movie series left me on a cliffhanger and I'd never know the outcome.

You might think I'm joking, I'm not - actually that shallow I guess.

Coming to Canada would be good for you. I find moving countries can really change your outlook on life.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

How would i live without memes.

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

@Emrecan

Just wait till you become a father. The joy you will experience when you hold your kid in your hands will drive away all those negative thoughts from your mind.

There are people who provide professional help for this stuff, and I would advise you to consult somebody.

And plus, would you be willing to give up all this? -
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-greatest-pleasures-of-human-existence

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@Emerecan: you are a great lad, great time will be waiting. Im not trying to be a psychologist, but there are so many great things in life you can enjoy. If you think it's too fucked up, give your time and hand to help it... and keep doing it. People gonna throw shits at each other from time to time. But dont loose faith.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@EmreCan

The fact that you just want to help shows how beautiful your soul is. Regardless of what is going on around you or in the wider world, know that you CAN make a difference. Strive towards it, and seek pleasure in that. We are in this together.

cr7real 7 years ago
Galatasaray, Turkey 0 66

@EmreCan

I think you are a good life mission. There are alot of people who need help in everywhere.But I just want to say something. Some people work a bad conditions . And they are earning alittle money in Countries like China and Africa. but Some rich people always wanting more more money. I think there is a problem here. Why do we help people?. I think because of Our society or cultures that create this unnecessary wants. So this made people became greedy and envies. This attitude even is groving now. We can fix this. actually we can encourage people to help each ather. And We can start ourselves to do this. We can generate better life for everypeople in the world we live. But it is up to us what we will do.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@emrecan mate you're only 21 don't give up on life. get married. have kids. enjoy your life. you won't regret it.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Thank you all guys. Only time will tell what's gonna happen. But what I know is, this community is seriously one of the best things I have.
Hope you all stick around for a long time.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

I just found this video and thought it was interesting. Please do not turn this into an issue when it isn't. There is no problem in disagreeing but please keep it classy.

And @Emre it really hurts to read this. I'm sorry to say this, but the world will never be perfect. As humans, we are very selfish. We want more money, more power, more happiness, and we really don't care if we get all of those at the expense of someone else. That's what we are. But many of us are wonderful and joyful and for the past 2 years and the amount of interactions we've had, I can tell you're one of them. You're not alone my friend!

On the other hand, I want you to know that you will see brighter days. At 21, you have many good things to experience; you have so many things to achieve, people to meet and a partner to laugh with. Don't overburden yourself. By you taking your life not only will you miss out on so many great things, you will also make your loved ones miss you. Think of how this decision will affect the lives of other.

Much love big homie and keep your head up!

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Wow, nice mate!

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emrecan_58

who will kill himself in 6-7 years.

Suicide is never the permanent solution to a temporary problem. You'll only be causing chaos to those who know. Just saying,,,

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

who will kill himself in 6-7 years.

Suicide is never the permanent solution to a temporary problem. You'll only be causing chaos to those who know. Just saying,,,

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

The main reason why I haven't done it yet is exactly what you guys said, how this decision will affect the lives of others.
Because I am pretty sure my mom will follow me, since it's genetic. Her father (my grandfather), her grandmother, 1 of her aunts and 2 of her cousins also did the same. One of her cousins who killed himself was Zafer Koç, former football player, former manager of Galatasaray u21 who had the main part on Arda Turan's improvement.

I've thought it over and over for the last couple years but I am not sure I will be able to stop myself.

And again, thank you all for your sincere words. Really means a lot.

Amerr30 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Life has no meaning. Each of us has meaning and we bring it to life.
It is a waste to be asking the question when you are the answer.
-- Joseph Campbell