{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What is the purpose of life?
_Marcos_ 7 years ago
Sporting CP, Portugal 15 264

What is the purpose of life?
Why are we here?
Where do we go when we die?
Is weed the answer to this problems?

I'm just putting this questions for reflection. (help me...)

Comments
Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

The purpose of life is to find purpose. Be the change you want to see.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emrecan_58

I've thought it over and over for the last couple years but I am not sure I will be able to stop myself.

Sorry about that man. If you ask me, I think seeing different experiences are good (like around the world), maybe even if you aren't the holiday guy.

Everyone has accumulated different experiences, and depending on that everyone has a different purpose in life. Some try to make a difference in the world, some try to entertain others, some try to showcase their talent, some try to explore the world, and some just live it out as a regular, happy person.

This is extremely true, and if there's loved once that make you sad about what they have done, I don't think it's fair for them to experience the loss of you.

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

has anyone outlook on life changed since this thread?

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

mb the purpose of life is to dig up old threads

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

yep mine has. purpose of life is to study and pass gcses until summer and then forget about it for a month on holiday.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Purpose of life is doing the least productif stuff as I can in the present and pass the rest of my day regretting it in the future. XD

Nah but seriously, Golefty is really catching up to lost time what with him digging all those old thread. ;P