Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UCL Draws
awais007 9 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Comments
United_Hates_Blues 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Exactly what Citeh will try to do, get Barca on the counter with Aguero as lone striker and try to attack Pique. Might be hit and miss or it might work we'll have to see.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@tiki
I think City vs Barca is a tricky match . We do still have two months till the fixtures therefore many things may change . However, it is evident now that most teams have confidence going against Barcelona . Not like before when even mighty Bavarians and Madrid feared Barca . They know that if stick to game plan, Barca can be frustrated and contained and eventually defeated.
Barcelona does have an advantage by playing first game away , so City will find it very hard to play Barcelona away , but I have feeling City this time will show themselves in different light . ______________________________________________\
As far as Monaco , I totally agree . I thought Monaco would crumble after selling their stars , but somehow it created this beautiful effective balance in the team with very solid defense . I sympathize with Monaco , PSG and City a little because they are creating samething that we are trying to create . Trying to break into category of "royal clubs of Europe " .
At last if Basel wins I will be happy , because I like them and I think they deserve for getting out of the tough group when everyone predicted them to be out to Europa League . ( Even Ludagrets was not easy for no one ) .

@iraqi brings balance to this forum . Our forum is imperfect and that is what makes it interesting ))

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Marcus: well said.

Regarding @iraqi does bring balance, same with Lilly, he always have quite opposite oppinion with the crowd sometimes.

But it would be better with Iraqi if he explain his reason and NOT being rude, (drawing personal conclusion toward others). There is a fine line between voicing your opinion and trashing the other opinions.

seymorebutts_66 9 years ago Edited
Bayern Munich, Germany 10 422

@Iraqi_Madridista. Did you open your pie hole again??? Go the Gunners!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Iraqi_Madridista. Did you open your pie hole again???

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@Marcus The confidence is on Madrid side now, but as long as they keep their form, teams will try to trick them.
I would rather see teams open playing us again and getting some adrenaline watching games...
I may agree we have a visible weakness, the coach.

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

Too much against me now huh? Listen my friends, i dont need to give reasons and support my arguments. If you atleast watch Monaco then you can see that they are better organized than Arsenal. Arsenal is one of the worst English clubs in Europe even Arsenal fans themselfs know that they are not gonna make it far. Im not gonna insult and talk childish like most of you did. Im just gonna ignore all the crap you guys wrote here and wait for the knock-out matches when Arsenal gets kicked out.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@Iraqi There is possibility that Arsenal won't go through, but there is also possibility that that may happen to Monaco. Also, Arsenal is one of best English clubs along with Chelsea, Manchesters, Liverpool, Everton, So'ton, West Ham etc., etc. Your prediction, but talking about shits here and hating Arsenal too much (like most of Real fans). Atleast give us arguments and your opinion, not like "Arsenal will get knocked out. Arsenal is one of worst English clubs". Give argument like "Arsenal will lose because is better organized, has better defence... " etc. You can give a prediction but insult club and not giving reason or argument sucks dude. You look like troller even you aren't.

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 33 1388

@Croatia, read what i said. i said ''Arsenal is one of the worst clubs IN EUROPE (WHICH MEANS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE)''. Look at Chelsea they are strong in Europe they are dominating but Arsenal is the opposition of that.

Edited By Mod
Reason:
chill, mate

• History

@Croatia, are you stupid or dumb? read what i said. i said ''Arsenal is one of the worst clubs IN EUROPE''. Look at Chelsea they are strong in Europe and everyone is dominating but Arsenal is the opposition of that.

joethedrumma 9 years ago
Arsenal, Switzerland 3 881

@Iraqi why don't you explain what's wrong with Arsenal altogether? You seem to be acquainted with their game. Explain to me why Arsenal sucks and why Monaco will beat Arsenal with a 100% probability as you seem to believe! Without trolling and with logic arguments. Lay it on me!

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@Marcus
"We do still have two months till the fixtures therefore many things may change."

and the transfer session in January :)

@Iraqi
"Listen my friends, i dont need to give reasons and support my arguments."
"Im not gonna insult and talk childish like most of you did."

seymorebutts_66 9 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 10 422

@Iraqi...How about you at least try and not come across like a complete arrogant tool!

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

im gonna stop arguing with an idiot. iraqi, have it your DUMB way dude. btw, if u not gonna insult, dont INSULT Arsenal fans dumb for believing we can beat monaco. Bite your own words. pathetic

United_Hates_Blues 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

This thread needs a part two I got five predictions right and two wrong. How did you do?
No edits >_<

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

This were my predictions:

PSG to beat Chelsea
Barcelona to beat City
Atletico to beat Leverkusen (penalties or ET)
Dortmund to destroy Juventus
RM beating Schalke
Bayern humiliating Shakhtar
Arsenal beating Monaco
Basel beating Porto

Im actually surprised I got some of my predictions spot on like Atletico vs Leverkusen or Bayern vs Shakhtar.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Same folks looking stupid days later :), yep Tuanis almost perfect prediction...

Real Madrid 33 1388

I FUCKING TOLD YOU EVERYONE!!! I TOLD YOU ALL THAT MONACO WOULD WIN!! WHO IS LAUGHING AT ME NOW??

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Well he did say it . It is written format .

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@iraqi: yep you got it right. But it would be nice next time, give some explanation.

Real Madrid 33 1388

^ There is no need for explanation if i see a weak Arsenal against a strong Monaco who is ready to fight. I knew it was a dead end for the gooners.

joethedrumma 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Switzerland 3 881

No you didn't. You were just being the typical troll who didn't actually believe that we were gonna lose. You were just really hoping that we do. If you did actually believe that, you would've supported your statement with arguments or facts. You're just another hater.

• History

No you didn't. You were just being the typical troll who didn't actually believe that we were gonna lose. You were just really hoping that we do. If you did actually believe that you would've supported your statement with arguments or facts. You're just another hater.