Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UCL Draws
awais007 9 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Comments
tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Arsenal have more experience and more quality, if they loose it would be by an effective hold up...
But its not rare specially in CL we see often hold ups scenarios, so they should be really careful not to concede at Emirates or things would be much complicated agaisnt a team would got 11 pts by only scoring 4 goals in group stages...

Arsenal are favourites here, but they should be on their best form to confirm their supperiority on paper, Monaco doesnt concede easy goals at all, they are impressive knowing how low they defend.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Arsenal have more experience and more quality, if they loose it would be by an effective hold up...
But its not rare specially in CL we see often hold ups scenarios, so they should be really careful not to concede at Emirates or things would be much complicated agaisnt a team would got 11 pts by only scoring 4 goals...

Arsenal are favourites here, but they should be on their best form to confirm their supperiority on paper, Monaco doesnt concede easy goals at all, they are impressive knowing how low they defend.

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

"If you think Arsenal can beat Monaco then i think you are dumb. Simple as that."

u think? give us some facts to support your statement will ya? even an idiot *cough* (you) *cough* can say anything without any supportive arguments. U are even DUMBER than your words.

FredTilson 9 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

Meh. I don't think we'll be able to beat Barcelona this year.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

^ I dont think it too, but City should believe in their chances, the perfect scenario is always possible in Football, we should wait and see both teams forms, all is about not conceding at Etihad...

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

@Jimbo, Talk to me after the Arsenal-Monaco match. No Disscussion needed.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

"If you think Arsenal can beat Monaco then i think you are dumb. Simple as that." Since when you think?

ArgjentKOSOVO 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Kosovo 0 35

@Iraqi_Madridista you always talk sh*t!

• History

Iraqi_Madridista you always talk sh*t!

joethedrumma 9 years ago
Arsenal, Switzerland 3 881

@Iraqi_Madridista why don't you go ahead and try to support your statement with facts? Then we'll start taking you seriously. To me personally, I think scoring four goals against teams like Leverkusen, Zenit and Benfica is not really good enough. If Arsenal don't get any injuries until then, a lot of quality players will be back. And should Wenger spend on either a good CB or CDM or both, we'll be way more stable in the back, with a great midfield and attacking options.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

@Iraqi_Madrista This is not the first time you've come with your own conclusions without backing it up with anything at all. You come up with one stupid fucking sentence.. and then you're like "No Discussion needed". Isn't discussions the basic concept of a football forum like this? This is one of the reasons I never take you seriously.. Well, that and your retarded comments..

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Regarding the UCL draw. Here's the current odds of the teams going through (at bet365) and my own predictions:

PSG (2.62) vs Chelsea (1.50): Chelsea to go through. Draw or a narrow lose first game and then we crush them at home.

City (3.00) vs Barca (1.36): Barca to go through narrowly. But the odds for City are VERY tempting. Wouldn't say Barca is that big of a favorite here.

Leverkusen (3.25) vs Athletico (1.33): Athletico will win easily.

Juventus (1.90) vs Dortmund (1.90): Juventus will prevail. Pogba will score every single goal.

Schalke (7.00) vs Real (1.10): Real will crush Schalke once again.

Sjachtar Donetskt (8.00) vs Bayern (1.40): Bayern will win easily. I put my money on this one any day.

Arsenal (1.36) vs Monaco (3.00):Arsenal will win easily. The owner of Monaco football club has been ordered to pay a world record divorce settlement of more than £2.6 BILLION to his ex-wife and since then it seems he has lost some of his interest in the football club ;)

Basel (2.75) vs Porto (1.44): Porto to go through but it will be a fight till the end. Basel has been good in pretty much all cups but are uneven away from home. Porto will win at home easily.

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

u've insulted us Arsenal fans for believing in our team. how the hell am i not mad. We got Monaco for round 16. i didnt even say Monaco was an easy team for us but the very least is we have a better chance to make it to the quarters. im glad we didnt drew the big giants. so by your logic, we are dumb for thinking Arsenal can win. Even some other members think that we can win against monaco so u've insulted them also. No Discussions needed? run puss run.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

When we are saying we can't win> we are bad fans
When we are saying we can win> we are idiots
And probably all bookmakers in this world are idiots too, so go bet your house on Monaco.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Arsenal will surely win against Monaco and easily.

shpalman 9 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@tiki
yep the midfield holds the key of the match, and MCity chances, beside having more experience now, depends on how bright your midfield will be. it will be indeed very interesting and i like to think of it as a challege with a very open outcome.

@quikzyyy
frankly sometimes when i read some comments there are several things which makes me think that some users consider the rest of the world as a bunch of clueless idiots. there are only 2 clubs at the moment which really leave little to the imagination when it comes to end result; those are RM and BM. the rest i would consider it to be open. i mean it's just common sense, to say Arsenal has no chances vs Monaco... that is what sounds very idiotic. and that's why i'd put Iraqi's statement under "troll" category, unless he intends to elaborate on that.

• History

@tiki
yep the midfield holds the key of the match, and MCity chances, beside having more experience now, depends on how bright your midfield will be. it will be indeed very interesting and i like to think of it as a challege with a very open outcome.
@quikzyyy
frankly sometimes when i read some comments there are several things which makes me think that some users consider the rest of the world as a bunch of clueless idiots. there are only 2 clubs at the moment which really leave little to the imagination when it comes to end result; those are RM and BM. the rest i would consider it to be open. i mean it's just common sense, to say Arsenal has no chances vs Monaco... that is what sounds very idiotic. and that's why i'd put Iraqi's statement under "troll" category, unless he intends to elaborate on that.

@tiki

@quikzyyy

tiki_taka 9 years ago

@Shpalman I frankly doubt they would open play us, if Aguero is on form, better play the physical/counter card with Nasri instead of Silva and an in form sharp Aguero and be lethal at the back having zonal marking for Messi involving the wingers, the Cbs and the CDM in closing space between their lines and avoid diagonal unstoppable Messi dribble, if the space is wide open, Messi is 100% on the score sheet.

shpalman 9 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@tiki
what about 4-1-4-1?

• History

4-1-4-1?

Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

I don't know why people underestimate Barcelona like that and City for that matter. Both are great teams. But my gut tells me its City who will take it, Not because of that they are better no i think Barca is the better team the issue will be Luis Enrigues tactics that will hinder them.

For this Match i think its 3-2 for Barca
My gut :P 2-1 for city

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@shpalman I agree, everyone got in head something like list of the top by the performances, but I don't think Monaco is somewhere near Arsenal. I'm not saying we are going to win this 100%, there is always chance to loose. With the only argument about 4:1 in score in group stage saying nothing.

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited

@Shpalman
For the draw, its incredible how Mourinho told he wanted PSG knowing that it was one of the biggest pot 2 teams, its like he already knew it because the fan travel excuse isnt valid, he would probably prefered to play Leverkusen or Shakhtior instead.
Really odd draws indeed, 3 identical fixtures out of 8 is completely an incredible probability, specially when those fixtures were the most popular and made social networks work the most last year, well anyway there is no proof for it so it could be an incredible coincidence.

For the 4-1-4-1 : is it With 2 close lines of four or using some kind of octopus ( Ultra defensive 5-4-1 ) ?
I believe the best choice is to try to defend high with 2 lines paying attention to the offsides, that would give Neymar a chance to run in space but at least the team is sure to controlany space near Messi.
Anyway, anything is possible in Football but i feel Barça will go through.

Anyway here is quotes from Spanish defenders, everyone uses a method, not working much but useful to reduce his threat :)

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2011/may/28/lionel-messi-champions-league-final#

• History

@Shpalman
For the draw, its incredible how Mourinho told he wanted PSG knowing that it was one of the biggest pot 2 teams, its like he already knew it because the fan travel excuse isnt valid, he would probably prefered to play Leverkusen or Shakhtior instead.

Really odd draws indeed, 3 identical fixtures out of 8 is completely an incredible probability, specially when those fixtures were the most popular and made social networks work the most last year, well anyway there is no proof for it so it could be an incredible coincidence.

For the 4-1-4-1 : is it With 2 close lines of four or using some kind of octopus ( Ultra defensive 5-4-1 ) ?
I believe the best choice is to try to defend high with 2 lines paying attention to the offsides, that would give Neymar a chance to run in space but at least the team is sure to controlany space near Messi.

Anyway here is quotes from Spanish good coaches, everyone uses a method, not working much but useful to reduce his threat :)

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2011/may/28/lionel-messi-champions-league-final#

@Shpalman

Anyway here is quotes from Spanish good coaches, everyone uses a method, not working much but useful to reduce his threat :)

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@Tiki
exactly. i chose 4141 because allows you to do that, moving up the regista, keeping the defense very high. it has a smooth transition and it enhances players like Aguero in the offensive phase.