{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UCL Draws
awais007 9 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Comments
AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Mourinho wanted PSG and his wish came true. 2 days ago he said: **

"We don’t have much choice, there are only five possibilities, but to make it easy for everybody, I would say Paris Saint-Germain. It’s easy for us to travel, easy for the fans to travel and they won’t have to spend a lot of money to go there. They are a very good team and I would prefer a really good team, which will motivate the boys. So, if I could choose, even though I can’t, I would say Paris." **

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I' ve heard it, and PSG wouldnt be that happy of drawing you guys, they didnt face Bayern-Madrid wich are the worst draws but drawing Chelsea would be a hard task, a wink to David Luiz in terrible form even for this weeknd game.
2nd loss for PSG in 3 days, if they keep their actual form, it will be an easy qualification for Chelsea.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Tiki_taka indeed mate, their form last season was much better than this season. But I hope we won't underestimate them and play our best.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Weaker, but not a bad side against Arsenal this year, it's a bit surprising. As some have said, we shouldn't think it's easy task to go through. Would absolutely love to see the away game live.

I think RMA & Bayern will CRUISE through and probably destroy their opponents.

Basel-Porto means that some1 will get weaker team in quarter finals, we'll see which one goes through.

Juve-BVB will be awesome if BVB are on good form, come February.

PSG-Chelsea I have no clue, should be great matches though. Would love to see Zlatan that is in great form.

I think Atleti will go through against Bayern Leverkusen.

What is important to remember is that a lot can happen before these games start, in January transfer window many teams can get 1-3 top class players, though it's been rather quiet during the last few winter windows. Also sadly injuries are always possible :/

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

yay! we got monaco! finally. a chance to get to the quaters. a bit sad we didnt get porto though. heck. let's go Gunners. COYG

Mainzfeldski 9 years ago
1 461

No Bayern? :(

My predictions are:
Chelsea
Man. City (difficult to predict, this one)
Atletico Madrid
Juventus
Real Madrid
Shakhtar Donetsk
Arsenal
Basel

Lilywhite 9 years ago
28 468

@tikitaka, we will see :) I will smile less than yes :) I doubt you have good memory :) i also think my influence on you is over 0 :) I no understand your England after that :) I have nothing against Barca but that doesnt mean I cant say they are not favorites? :)

Pupper 9 years ago
Juventus 0 214

What makes you guys think City is going to win against Barca?

And when it comes to Juventus - Dortmund I think its about 45-55

Mainzfeldski 9 years ago Edited
1 461

@ Pupper

I just have the feeling that City will win. ;-) They have already defeated a Tiki-Taka team before, so who knows?

Dortmund only has a chance if Klopp gets sacked. Juventus takes this.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@ Pupper

I just have that feeling that City will win. ;-) They have already defeated a Tiki-Taka team before, so who knows?

Dortmund only has a chance if Klopp loses his job. Juventus takes this.

@ Pupper

I just have the feeling that City will win. ;-) They have already defeated a Tiki-Taka team before, so who knows?

Dortmund only has a chance if Klopp loses his job. Juventus takes this.

@ Pupper

Dortmund only has a chance if Klopp loses gets sacked. Juventus takes this.

JuanMata10 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Bring it on, PSG! My predictions are:

PSG vs Chelsea = Chelsea
City vs Barca = Barca
Leverkusen vs Atletico = Atletico
Juventus vs Dortmund = Most unpredictable one in my opinion, but if I had to choose, I'd go for Dortmund
Schalke vs Real Madrid = R.I.P. Schalke
Shakhtar vs Bayern = Bayern
Arsenal vs Monaco = Arsenal
Basel vs Porto = Porto

I'm kind of surprised that Arsenal fans think they've already progressed to the quarterfinals. Monaco has an outstanding defence, which only conceded one goal in the group stage, despite facing three good attacking sides. With that being said, I still think Arsenal are going to progress, but they will have a very, very hard time breaking Monaco down.

• History

PSG vs Chelsea = Chelsea
City vs Barca = Barca
Juventus vs Dortmund = Most unpredictable one in my opinion, but if I had to choose, I'd go for Dortmund
Basel vs Porto = Porto

I'm kind of surprised that Arsenal fans think they've already progressed to the quarterfinals. Monaco has an outstanding defence, which only conceded one goal in the group stage, although faceing three good attacking sides. I think Arsenal are going to progress, but they will have a very, very hard time breaking Monaco down.

PSG vs Chelsea = Chelsea
City vs Barca = Barca
Basel vs Porto = Porto

I'm kind of surprised that Arsenal fans think they've already progressed to the quarterfinals. Monaco has an outstanding defence, which only conceded one goal in the group stage, although faceing three good attacking sides. I think Arsenal are going to progress, but they will have a very, very hard time breaking Monaco down.

PSG vs Chelsea = Chelsea
City vs Barca = Barca
Basel vs Porto = Porto

I'm kind of surprised that Arsenal fans think they've already progressed to the quarterfinals. Monaco has an outstanding defence, which only conceded one goal in the group stage, despite facing three good attacking sides. I think Arsenal are going to progress, but they will have a very, very hard time breaking Monaco down.

Tacuachillo 9 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

City vs Barcelona - Let's remember that last CL season we're in the same situation. City were on top of the table i believe and in excellent form when the draws were made but by match time they had dropped form. Hopefully this will be the same case. I predict a Barcelona victory by the slightest margin. City are just poor in the CL.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

We don't see us in the next round, but it's good to see us not getting Bayern and Barcelona now.

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

MONACO > ARSENAL!

Schalke again? Easy! Vamos

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

YES! YES! MONACO! Just as I wanted! Great team, but not like Bayern, Real or Barca where Arsenal couldn't have chance! YES! Interesting to see how will Blanc's PSG face this fantastic Jose's Chelsea. Manchester City again against Barca, will be interesting game because City is getting better and better every year in UCL (except in poor matches like against CSKA) and Barca is Barca. Don't know why, but I think Bayer-Atletico will not be good game, with not many goals. Bayern and Real couldn't get easier, even Shakhtar and Schalke are decent teams, but Real and Bayern will probably crush them. Interesting pair Juventus-BvB. Let's see how will Borussia find against Italian team.

As many people wanted good luck to Arsenal, GOOD LUCK TO ALL HERE PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY CHELSEA AND CITY! Let's make bet CL ever! :) And finally Arsenal to go through. LOL!

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited

'' I will smile less than yes :) I doubt you have good memory :) i also think my influence on you is over 0 :) I no understand your England after that ''

@Lilly : I guess you criticize my level in English, usually it happens when people are out of arguments :) or your English is worst than mine and then please explain...
First you thumbed yourself twice in less than 30 seconds and then you laugh about my English, i just pointed your bias kindly but come on Barça drawing Nicosie and Loosing to Ajax ? You must be confounding Barça with Spurs, anyway no problem...

• History

'' I will smile less than yes :) I doubt you have good memory :) i also think my influence on you is over 0 :) I no understand your England after that ''

@Lilly : I guess you criticize my level in English, usually it happens when people are out of arguments :) or your English is worst than mine and then please explain...
First you thumbed yourself twice in less than 30 seconds and then you laug about my English, i just pointed your bias kindly but come on Barça drawing Nicosie and Loosing to Ajax ? You must be confounding Barça with Spurs, anyway no problem...

joethedrumma 9 years ago
Arsenal, Switzerland 3 881

@Lilywhite do you really think that Porto will beat Basel easily? They're known to perform well in the CL. I'm not sure about this one, I see Basel going to the next round. But we'll see! It's always good when the opponents underestimate Basel, that's when they're the strongest!

tiki_taka 9 years ago

^ Specially when Benfica beated Porto in their own stadium 0-2 this week.

Lilywhite 9 years ago
28 468

@tikitaka, ok, ok. not sure who has run out of arguments when they go to talk about "thumbing comments." I already said i have nothing against Barca but you seem to think so.

And now you start to lie? I predicted Barca to win against Apoel lol... but so what if Barca actually drawed against Ajax or Apoel? does an opinion just get poor all of a sudden then? No. I am just like everyone else predicting and sometimes you get wrong, sometimes right, it's football. I predicted Bayern to draw against City when City won, so that was an awful opinion too and you can come and downgrade my opinions? Also, i wasnt laughing at your english, i was in a humor-way trying to say I didnt understand one of your sentences.

Lilywhite 9 years ago
28 468

@joethedrumma, I know Basel is a very strong team. Especially they seem to play good against strong sides. but Porto for me is the clear favorite after what I watched from them in the group stage. They played top class football and I think Basel will have problems to not concede goals.

I think the strength ratio between Porto-Basel is about 65-35 to Porto. About the same as Leverkusen-Atletico with 35-65 to Atletico.

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited

Dont thumb yourself and nobody would talk about it, its really annoying for me when the person i talk with thumbs himself as if we were on a school battle...
Well seem that we dont have the same humor, no problem teacher.

Edit : see you just thumbed yourself, the number of views didnt changed.
Re edit : thank you for thumb up, might be the first time you did it for me :)

• History

Dont thumb yourself and nobody would talk about it, its really annoying for me when the person i talk with thumbs himself as if we were on a school battle...

Edit : see you just thumbed yourself, the number of views didnt changed.