Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Summer Transfers 2023
Footy_watch 10 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

I'm just going to talk about the extremely pathetic and digusting Havertz signing by Arsenal. This has made Arsenal a much weaker team.

This will fund Chelsea's signings one of them which may be Caicedo, a player Arsenal really needed!!

This is the worst signing in Arsenal's history!!!!!
Moves like this is why I have to go on loan to City!!!

Comments
DarthFooty 10 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Footy_watch Did you really change to City?

I think Havertz is a good pick-up for Arsenal as his play style fits. He can cover more than one position, which will help when the front three interchange. He is good with the ball and creative.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Footy_watch Did you really change to City?

It's more of a roll on substitute loan move. I will only return to Arsenal if we act like a big club.

He is a proven Premier league flop, despite having 140 appearances for chelsea. That was more than enough time for him to improve.

All of the players we have signed from Chelsea have been poor for us but Arsenal never learn from their mistakes.

Now Man city have sold Gundogan to Barca and they will snap up Rice when we couldve got him by now, but instead we put in 2 bids below west ham's asking price. We are not acting like a big club at all.

Emobot7 10 months ago
538 11432

I don't mind which club Footy support as long as he keep supporting Footyroom honestly.

As for Havertz, I honestly think he can work in a good system but there a couple of problem with him imho. First off, the price, over 60M is ridiculous for a player Chelsea clearly don't care keeping around. Secondly, he doesn't Arsenal problem, he is a good player but lack in efficacity as a finisher, his profile is a bit similar to Gabriel Jesus honestly. He would do good with team-mate that score a lot, like Saka for example or Odegaard but otherwise, I think Arsenal might be better off trying to get a goalscoring striker.

iHEARTfootball 10 months ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

Mount to United for 55m on his last year of contract is seriously pushing it. As im reading Fab's tweet now, Chelsea rejected this offer and counter offered with a 65m euro deal. Completely bonkers, and United would be wise to pull out. Even I don't think Chelsea fans think Mount is that valuable.

We're bending over, once again. But I also believe in Ten Hag, and so if this is the player he needs, we should trust the process.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Mount to United for 55m on his last year of contract is seriously pushing it. As im reading Fab's tweet now, Chelsea rejected this offer and counter offered with a 65m euro deal. Completely bonkers, and United must pull out. Even I don't think Chelsea fans think Mount is that valuable.

We're bending over, once again. But I also believe in Ten Hag, and so if this is the player he needs, we should trust the process.

iHEARTfootball 10 months ago

Havertz to Arsenal is a massive steal imo. Feel like there's a good player there that hasn't had stability in a club, thus far during his time in England. Arteta might provide that. Both Spurs and Arsenal are looking better for the next season.

quikzyyy 10 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Biggest summer transfer so far is that we let Footy_watch on free to Man. City, seems like Arteta & Edu are finally cleaning the club!

prennddefrost 10 months ago
0 12

While it's true that the transfer may provide funds for Chelsea to make more signings, it's important to remember that football is a dynamic sport, and signings don't always guarantee success. Every team has different strategies and approaches when it comes to building their squad.

Regarding Caicedo, it's unfortunate that Arsenal didn't acquire him if you believe he could have been a valuable addition. However, player acquisitions are complex processes involving negotiations and various factors, and sometimes deals don't materialize as desired.

Emobot7 10 months ago
538 11432

So Havertz to Arsenal is pretty much done deal, will be interesting if he live up to his potential.

Gundogan join Barcelona and might be a massive addition to their project and their midfield.

We also lost Koulibaly, Ruben Neves, Benzema, Kante and propably Brozovic to Saudi Arabia, kinda interesting to see how they are really going all in to bring in good players, even if most of them are older ones. We might also see Lukaku go there. I honestly doubt this will boost the viewership of the Saudi but we'll see.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Looks like we are finally getting Rice for 50mill too much though but it's a big club move. However I am skeptical because if we lose partey without getting caicedo or someone similar then our midfield will be weaker.

iHEARTfootball 10 months ago

Mount to United!! Great signing. I rate the kid and I think he's going to thrive at Old Trafford

United_Hates_Blues 10 months ago Edited
Manchester United, England 14 985

Mount to United!! Great signing.

Yeah, In current situation and he wanted to come for 60mill is a good deal thank you Chelsea.

Looks like we are finally getting Rice for 50mill too much though but it's a big club move

Transfers are crazy but he's worth it. The brick wall exactly what arsenal do counter and stay high with press.

Biggest summer transfer so far is that we let Footy_watch on free to Man. City

😆😂😂🤣 Mans on loan bet, Can't take the London out that kid.

Also Erik Ten Hag going for a new keeper is a big play.

• History

Yeah, In current situation and he wanted to come for 60mill is a good deal thank you Chelsea.

Looks like we are finally getting Rice for 50mill too much though but it's a big club move

Transfers are crazy but he's worth it. The brick wall exactly what arsenal do counter and stay high with press.

Biggest summer transfer so far is that we let Footy_watch

Biggest summer transfer so far is that we let Footy_watch on free to Man. City

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

I would've been more upset if we got mount so I'm happy he went to make man utd weaker, I don't understand why fans rate him.

uncle_touchy 10 months ago
Manchester United, England 3 123

Upgrade over Fred and Mctomnay. Especially in creative positions.

_Pelle_ 10 months ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

What’s up small football community… I’ve been on radio silence lately. I’m enjoying my vacation in the mediterranean so I’m barely online anywhere.

I like this thread because I was wondering about transfers.

• History

What’s up small football community… I’ve been on radio silence lately. I’m enjoying vacation in the mediterranean so I’m barely online anywhere.

I like this thread because I was wondering about transfers.

_Pelle_ 10 months ago

btw that D Rice to Arsenal is insane. I don’t think he’s worth that much money.

quikzyyy 10 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002
  • english tax
  • pl proven
  • handsome

but to be said I don't know who is worth what anymore, Chelsea/City spending those money left and right for years already

_Pelle_ 10 months ago

Yes but he’s still overrated imo. Probably because of being English

_Pelle_ 10 months ago

Can a moderator pin these kind of threads that tend to be topics that are relevant for at least some weeks/months?
Like threads discussing ongoing transfer windows, championships, tournaments…

quikzyyy 10 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002

if Man City can sell goalkeeper from Champions for 19 million to Burnley (definitely not any dodgy deal) I don't know what players are worth anymore.

Emobot7 10 months ago Edited
538 11432

Can a moderator pin these kind of threads that tend to be topics that are relevant for at least some weeks/months?

I don't believe I have this kind of power.

Anyway, I'm surprised that nobody talking about Tonali to Newcastle, seem like they finally ready to open all those war chest in preparation for the CL.

Also, Mount to United, Rice to Arsenal and Maddison to Tottenham. Lots of movement from English players which could be massive upgrade for their new teams.

Also, Caicedo won't go for less than £100M apparently. Brighton really don't wanna let him leave for now if possible.

Other big transfer happening are Kim Min-Jae to Bayern who will most likely replace Lucas Hernandez who is himself going to join PSG if everything goes as planned. PSG also signed Milan Skriniar on a free.

• History

I don't believe I have this kind of power.

Anyway, I'm surprised that nobody talking about Tonali to Newcastle, seem like they finally ready to open all those war chest in preparation for the CL.

Also, Mount to United, Rice to Arsenal and Maddison to Tottenham. Lots of movement from English players which could be massive upgrade for their new teams.

Also, Caicedo won't go for less than £100M apparently. Brighton really don't wanna let him leave for now if possible.

Other big transfer happening are Kim Min-Jae to Bayern who will most likely replace Lucas Hernandez who is himself going to join PSG if everything goes as planned.