Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Summer Transfers 2023
Footy_watch 11 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1863

I'm just going to talk about the extremely pathetic and digusting Havertz signing by Arsenal. This has made Arsenal a much weaker team.

This will fund Chelsea's signings one of them which may be Caicedo, a player Arsenal really needed!!

This is the worst signing in Arsenal's history!!!!!
Moves like this is why I have to go on loan to City!!!

Comments
Emobot7 9 months ago
538 11435

Neymar to Saudi Arabia is a bit dissapointing, guess he will forever be remembered as the boy that nearly compete on the same level as Messi and Ronaldo. No comeback possible for that now I think.

DarthFooty 9 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1101

Neymar tried to make a brand for himself, but could never break out of the much larger shadows cast wherever he went. Not sure the Saudi League is the best move, but financially it was for him.

I have never questioned his abilities, but have always been at odds with his diving. I still wish him the best.

Footy_watch 9 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1863

I have never questioned his abilities, but have always been at odds with his diving.

He dived to protect himself because he plays in a way where he gets fouled a lot. But I agree that he did it too much as it didn't really work in the way he wanted it to and referees could tell he was exaggerating.

Emobot7 9 months ago
538 11435

Yep, in Neymar defense, for every dive he did, he took a bad tackle from opponents who could only stop him this way. Pretty this started early on in his career and wouldn't be surprised if some of his early coach even encourage him to act that way. Doesn't mean he had to stick with it later on in his career and not excusing him because its never enjoyable to see player dive but I agree Neymar had some excuses for diving compared to some other players.

RichardFenner 9 months ago
0 12

Thanks Its very useful for me

_Pelle_ 9 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6891

As much as I don’t want to watch… I can’t help being curious about the Saudi league