Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Summer Transfers 2023
Footy_watch 11 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1863

I'm just going to talk about the extremely pathetic and digusting Havertz signing by Arsenal. This has made Arsenal a much weaker team.

This will fund Chelsea's signings one of them which may be Caicedo, a player Arsenal really needed!!

This is the worst signing in Arsenal's history!!!!!
Moves like this is why I have to go on loan to City!!!

Comments
Greatone 10 months ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

André Onana to Manchester United.

ah shame, its a real good signing. was hoping there would be too much disarray, but being able to play from the back with a technical keeper is literally the most important thing any modern tactician thinks about and being limited by de gea (not insulting de gea as a keeper) has allowed the revolution start.

Welcome to the future Man U.

Footy_watch 10 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1863

I'm back to city after the rubbish I saw in the pre season man utd game. We still have too many weak players and we need a goalscorer and wingers to compete with saka and martinelli. I lost hope for next season.

ashwin1729 10 months ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

Mount to United will either be a massive success or a massive flop. What confuses me is why United did not go after Tonali. Dude is solid af. Physical. Has the vision. Would fit very well with Casemeiro. Can play the 6 or 8. Bruno can operate that 8 role alone. Casemeiro is getting old. New Castle got him for 60 Mil- that is a steal. I'd have gone for Tonali and a striker instead of Mount. Hell 60 Mil for someone who will be out of contract next season? Sell DVB, Fred/McTominay, and all the other bench warmers including Martial. I would give Diallo a chance. Sancho and Antony are flops so far. This season will make or break them.

MarkBowen 10 months ago
Australia 0 6

Given that his play style suits, I believe Havertz is a wise acquisition for Arsenal. He can play multiple positions, which will be useful when the front three switch. He has outstanding ball skills and is inventive.

_Pelle_ 10 months ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6891

Al-Hilal with a € 300 million offer to PSG has been accepted according to Sky sports. At this point nothing shocks me anymore. I wish we could get rid of Mbappe drama.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Al-Hilal with a € 300 million offer to PSG had been accepted. At this point nothing shocks me anymore. I wish we could get rid of Mbappe drama.

Footy_watch 10 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1863

It looks like mbappe will just run down his contract so psg will probably play him next season. Its stupid to allow players to get to one year remaining on their contract.

_Pelle_ 10 months ago

What do you guys think about Dembele in PSG? A miss or hit?

_Pelle_ 9 months ago

Apparently it’s a done deal. PSG activated his release clause. Mbappe is leaving after this season and they’re already looking beyond that.
It’s scary because Dembele can be awesome… but that requires he stays focused on football. Which he’s had a tendency to not do.

Emobot7 9 months ago
538 11435

but that requires he stays focused on football.

Which is even worse by the fact he's gonna be in Paris and have tons of team-mates going to night clubs and late party. This is too bad but its been one of PSG main problem in recent years, the setting isn't alway the best to encourage players to behave.

Footy_watch 9 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1863

Can't believe we may sign a better keeper than ramsdale. I think Raya was the best GK last season, I expect him to be first choice if we sign him.

Emobot7 9 months ago
538 11435

You guy heard about Juventus and Chelsea wanting to do a Vlahovic-Lukaku swap? Crazy how Juve paid crazy amount for Vlahovic and want to get rid of him asap now. If this work out, Chelsea is really showing how much of karma houdinis they are.

_Pelle_ 9 months ago

Lukaku the globetrotter

Tulaks 9 months ago
Canada 0 5

Really, this is the worst signing

Footy_watch 9 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1863

Kane finally moves to a big club, although its the biggest farmers league, its exciting to see

quikzyyy 9 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Caicedo, Lavia transfer are mad, like what the fuck Chelsea is close to spending 1 billion and FFP is nowhere hahaha

_Pelle_ 9 months ago

Moises Caicedo to Chelsea £115M…

How can they afford all this?

Emobot7 9 months ago
538 11435

Lukaku the globetrotter

Heard Juve fans actually manifested because they don't want him lol.

Caicedo, Lavia transfer are mad, like what the **** Chelsea is close to spending 1 billion and FFP is nowhere hahaha

Honestly, it be very surprising if they didn't get hit by a massive recruitement ban next summer if they keep this up. I mean, it wouldn't be the first time it to happen to Chelsea.

_Pelle_ 9 months ago

Neymar to Saudi arabia… can’t honestly say I’m too saddened by the news. Injury prone, too much of a diva…

I actually was more sad Messi left.

Oh well now PSG only need to figure out what to do with Mbappe and then all haters will turn their attention elsewhere.

_Pelle_ 9 months ago

Yeah… Lukaku at this point would make more sense in Saudi arabia or Qatari league tbh 😂

Footy_watch 9 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1863

Neymar to Saudi arabia

Saudi has enough talent to be a watchable league now. Maybe it will be the super league