Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Robin Van Persie
Emrecan_58 7 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

I would like to mention the disgusting behaviours of his during the derby game in Turkish Cup last night.

1. Since the start of the game, he attacked Oğuzhan in every possible way.

"I have a lot to say about the incidents on the field," Ozyakup said. "But I won't say them.
"Just one thing... I was very good friends with a certain player on the field.
"That changed today. Sometimes you see the real face of a footballer on the field."

Also

2.The dive

For a clear angle, you can watch the video here.

What he did to Tosic while he was already angry.

enter image description here

Tosic after the red card:

Tosic's wife was also furious. Not a cool way to express your feelings either.

3. Toward the fans

It was not the only player. Ozan also did this. It was like, they wanted our fans to invade the pitch and get a punishment.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I would like to mention the disgusting behaviours of his during the derby game in Turkish Cup last night.

1. Since the start of the game, he attacked Oğuzhan in every possible way.

"I have a lot to say about the incidents on the field," Ozyakup said. "But I won't say them.
"Just one thing... I was very good friends with a certain player on the field.
"That changed today. Sometimes you see the real face of a footballer on the field."

Also

2.The dive

For a clear angle, you can watch the video here.

http://www.haber1903.com/n-28499-fenerbahceli-futbolcular-boyle-tahrik-etti-iste-o-goruntuler.html

What he did to Tosic while he was already angry.

Tosic after the red card:

Tosic's wife was also furious. Not a cool way to express your feelings either.

3. Toward the fans

It was not the only player. Ozan also did this. It was like, they wanted our fans to invade the pitch and get a punishment.

Comments
Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Breaking: The referee will be rested for at least 6 weeks.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Uh, Emre, offtopic but our federation is even worse. Standardly whole HNS is mafia, Mamic is still most important man in Dinamo, clubs sell their players for ridiculously low fees (excluding Dinamo, but they don't reinvest the money well). Our stadiums are always empty, our supposedly 'national stadium' Maksimir can't even resist couple minutes of rain. Same as probably every other except maybe Poljud. We also have criminally bad referees that allow players to play in similiar condition to those of Croatia-Kosovo match if you've seen it.

Don't get me started on national team. So many shit players are called up, our coach is absolute shit tactician and manager, so many players get hopeless and just don't give 100%, aswell as those players who deserve to be called are never called, such as Vlasic.

Vagner Love had fantastic game. It was unbeliveable how he changed game with that hattrick.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Crotian

Vagner Love had fantastic game. It was unbeliveable how he changed game with that hattrick.

I mean, how can you not love a guy with a name like that. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Crotian I mean, how can you not love a guy with a name like that. :D

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Haven't heard of Vagner Love in so long. I thought he'd be something one day but just like many Brazilians he faded too early...

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Madridista I know, its a shame. :(

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Croatian Yes, I heard something like that about the Croatian Federation. Didn't know it was that bad though. I hope you'll be able to qualify for the World Cup with us.
@Madridista11 He was the top goalscorer in Süper Lig with Alanyaspor last season.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Emre So good he was able to revive his career in Turkey, if it wasn't for corruption and the political situation in the country, it would be one of the best place in the world to play football. :) By the way, I hope you don't mind me saying that, I bear no ill will when saying it. :S

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

^No worries. Couldn't have said it better.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Vagner Love is alive? I completely forgot about him lol.