Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Robin Van Persie
Emrecan_58 7 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

I would like to mention the disgusting behaviours of his during the derby game in Turkish Cup last night.

1. Since the start of the game, he attacked Oğuzhan in every possible way.

"I have a lot to say about the incidents on the field," Ozyakup said. "But I won't say them.
"Just one thing... I was very good friends with a certain player on the field.
"That changed today. Sometimes you see the real face of a footballer on the field."

Also

2.The dive

For a clear angle, you can watch the video here.

What he did to Tosic while he was already angry.

enter image description here

Tosic after the red card:

Tosic's wife was also furious. Not a cool way to express your feelings either.

3. Toward the fans

It was not the only player. Ozan also did this. It was like, they wanted our fans to invade the pitch and get a punishment.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I would like to mention the disgusting behaviours of his during the derby game in Turkish Cup last night.

1. Since the start of the game, he attacked Oğuzhan in every possible way.

"I have a lot to say about the incidents on the field," Ozyakup said. "But I won't say them.
"Just one thing... I was very good friends with a certain player on the field.
"That changed today. Sometimes you see the real face of a footballer on the field."

Also

2.The dive

For a clear angle, you can watch the video here.

http://www.haber1903.com/n-28499-fenerbahceli-futbolcular-boyle-tahrik-etti-iste-o-goruntuler.html

What he did to Tosic while he was already angry.

Tosic after the red card:

Tosic's wife was also furious. Not a cool way to express your feelings either.

3. Toward the fans

It was not the only player. Ozan also did this. It was like, they wanted our fans to invade the pitch and get a punishment.

Comments
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I don't think this entire argument was supposed to happen, two good friends arguing isn't particularly nice to see, especially if they are from Arsenal.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus Of course, I'm not arguing with that. I just thought its just a bit weird using Newton law to explain that. XD

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

maybe he ate all his kebab and then they were mad at each otherenter image description here

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@quikzyyy Seem legit. +1

Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

You don't think you're being a little biased here, Emre?

I'll admit, I did not catch the game but I do believe that if Van Persie had done anything that you suggest he did, he must have been provoked. He is known for his professional model behavior on and off the pitch, very calm headed and reasonable guy.

There must have been something that happened before any of this that would lead to somebody like him acting that way.

If you watched the game, perhaps you can elaborate and tell us what happened, the full story - not the one sided Besiktas view or will I have to find the full game and watch it myself?

By the way, the woman (Karleusa) who said he's a stupid mother*** is the biggest, skankiest, dumbest, vvhore of Serbia, the entire Country. She's essentially the vvhorier version of Paris Hilton, and I know you probably didn't believe that was even possible.

But anyway, Van Persie has my complete respect. Not only did he manage to get one of your players red carded, he also scored the winning goal. That's a job well done, no? The only fan that wouldn't respect and enjoy his accomplishment during that game would only be the fans of the club he played against.

I would always give him the benefit of doubt, especially knowing that his incident invovled Tosic, a Serbian player, since people from that Country are known to be extremely racist and dirty players. I'm hundred percent certain that whatever Van Persie did, it was Tosic who is actually the main culprit. Of course, I'm biased. I will admit that right away. Not only am I a Fenerbahce fan but I am also Bosnian, the Country where Serbia tried an ethnic cleansing (hence the racism). But knowing what I know of these two players, I'm certain there is a lot more to the story than what you are telling us.

• History

I'll admit, I did not catch the game but I do believe that if Van Persie had done anything that you suggest he did, he must have been provoked. He is known for his professional model behavior on and off the pitch, very calm headed and reasonable guy.

There must have been something that happened before any of this that would lead to somebody like him acting that way.

If you watched the game, perhaps you can elaborate and tell us what happened, the full story - not the one sided Besiktas view or will I have to find the full game and watch it myself?

By the way, the woman (Karleusa) who said he's a stupid mother*** is the biggest, skankiest, dumbest, whore of Serbia, the entire Country. She's essentially the whorier version of Paris Hilton, and I know you probably didn't believe that was even possible.

But anyway, Van Persie has my complete respect. Not only did he manage to get one of your players red carded, he also scored the winning goal. That's a job well done, no? The only fan that wouldn't respect and enjoy his accomplishment during that game would only be the fans of the club he played against.

I would always give him the benefit of doubt, especially knowing that his incident invovled Tosic, a Serbian player, since people from that Country are known to be extremely racist and dirty players. I'm hundred percent certain that whatever Van Persie did, it was Tosic who is actually the main culprit. Of course, I'm biased. I will admit that right away but knowing what I know of these two players, I'm certain there is a lot more to the story than what you are telling us.

By the way, the woman (Karleusa) who said he's a stupid mother*** is the biggest, skankiest, dumbest, vvhore of Serbia, the entire Country. She's essentially the vvhorier version of Paris Hilton, and I know you probably didn't believe that was even possible.

I would always give him the benefit of doubt, especially knowing that his incident invovled Tosic, a Serbian player, since people from that Country are known to be extremely racist and dirty players. I'm hundred percent certain that whatever Van Persie did, it was Tosic who is actually the main culprit. Of course, I'm biased. I will admit that right away but knowing what I know of these two players, I'm certain there is a lot more to the story than what you are telling us.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Hey Amer. I always try to be neutral about this kind of situations. I usually even strongly criticize my team if it's necessary.

He may be a model behavior on and off the pitch. That's what Oğuzhan has been saying too. And I had nothing against RVP until the game. But this picture just doesn't suit for a model behavior. You know, Pascal Nouma got 7 months for the same action when he played for us.

I seriously have no idea what Oğuzhan did. I know Tosic didn't do anything but noone has an idea what Oğuzhan did if he's responsible. I personally believe he did nothing. RVP came on the pitch with this behavior. Maybe he is just not happy at Fenerbahçe. Since he doesn't get much playing time.

I know Karleusa very well. But she is Tosic's wife. And I like Tosic. I don't know much about his political actions. So will not comment on that.

Every other teams fans complained about him. I follow twitter actively. And even some Fenerbahçe fans complained about RVP's actions on the famous website EksiSözlük in Turkey.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

Not at all, only person who would respect and enjoy his accomplishment in my opinion are fan of the club he play for. How can you enjoy seeing someone acting like an huge prick? At the very least, in the case of Van Persie, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and I want to believe he had a bad day or another reason to be in such a poor mood and to display such poor sportmanship. Because this is what this is about, sportmanship. People respect player who show good sportmanship. Hopefully, this won't be a habitude and he'll show better discipline in the future. :)

• History

Not at all, only person who would respect and enjoy his accomplishment in my opinion are fan of the club he play for. How can you enjoy seeing someone acting like an huge prick? At the very least, in the case of Van Persie, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and I want to believe he had a bad day or another reason to be in such a poor mood and to display such poor sportmanship. Hopefully, this won't be a habitude and he'll show better discipline in the future. :)

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

van persie was always a cunt tbh. the only thing i mind was the dive. other than that just shows what he is as a person
at the same time ibra would be hailed as a legend with that cringey "#daretozlatan" shit,if he had done this

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

@bluezz No Ibra wouldn't be hailed as a legend. 90% of Zlatan's arrogance is in jest, and the other 10% is harmless. If you actually see his interviews you would see he always laughs after saying something "controversial". And he's not immune to criticism either.

He was criticized by everyone including Utd fans when he was laughing and shaking hands with Chelsea players after our 4-0 loss.

quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

He is known for his professional model behavior on and off the pitch, very calm headed and reasonable guy.

Are you sure?

• History
Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Now will wait for RVP to do the same actions against Pepe. LoL!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Emrecan Lol, but to be fair, Pepe reputation as a tough guys has lessened in recent year, he is even a bit of a diver when he feel like it. Remember the CL final against Atletico? :U

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Emobot7 I agree. I was just kidding actually. I wouldn't want a player from my team to act like how RVP did. And yes lol those dives were quite embarrassing. I am just curious how he will perform at Galatasaray, Fenerbahçe and Bursaspor games. We could use the ambition of his.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Pepe's a changed man. I vouch for him. c:

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Pepe insn't that bad anymore, thanks to Carlo.

But he is still who he is... cant stand this guy...

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Emobot7 The moment he'll get into the rythm of a derby, he'll propably pull off amazing performance. I believe he is especially good in important as shown by his superb performance in EURO 2016, where he had his best game in the later stage of the competition.

@Yvan21 Lol. XD

@tuan Used to dislike him when I first saw but I kind of respect his skill and what he did for his nation. While I consider him to be one of the best defender in the world at time, I still he can act like an complete idiot at time. Hopefully he don't act like that at Besiktas. :D

• History

@Emobot7 The moment he'll get into the rythm of a derby, he'll propably pull off amazing performance. I believe he is especially good in important as shown by his superb performance in EURO 2016, where he had his best game in the later stage of the competition.

@Yvan21 Lol. XD

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

This same referee just did a clear match fixing at the derby. UEFA needs to investigate this referee. I won't swear at him.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Emre, how about Trabzonspor 3-4 Alanyaspor? It's hard for me to believe they lost when they were 3:0 up..

Emrecan_58 7 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Nah man. That referee Alper Ulusoy had one of the best nights of his life. All his calls were right. It's Vagner Love magic even tough he also had the miss of the century at the same game :D
Wish he was assigned to our game but no, they had to appoint the referee that çArşı made a video about as I shared a few months ago above. This Federation is the worst Turkey has ever had.

• History

Nah man. That referee Alper Ulusoy had one of the best nights of his life. All his calls were right. It's Vagner Love magic even tough he also had the miss of the century at the same game :D
Wish he was assigned to our game but no, they had to assign the referee that çArşı made a video about as I shared a few months ago above. This Federation is the worst Turkey has ever had.

Wish he was assigned to our game but no, they had to assign the referee that çArşı made a video about as I shared a few months ago above. This Federation is the worst Turkey has ever had.