Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Robin Van Persie
Emrecan_58 7 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

I would like to mention the disgusting behaviours of his during the derby game in Turkish Cup last night.

1. Since the start of the game, he attacked Oğuzhan in every possible way.

"I have a lot to say about the incidents on the field," Ozyakup said. "But I won't say them.
"Just one thing... I was very good friends with a certain player on the field.
"That changed today. Sometimes you see the real face of a footballer on the field."

Also

2.The dive

For a clear angle, you can watch the video here.

What he did to Tosic while he was already angry.

enter image description here

Tosic after the red card:

Tosic's wife was also furious. Not a cool way to express your feelings either.

3. Toward the fans

It was not the only player. Ozan also did this. It was like, they wanted our fans to invade the pitch and get a punishment.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I would like to mention the disgusting behaviours of his during the derby game in Turkish Cup last night.

1. Since the start of the game, he attacked Oğuzhan in every possible way.

"I have a lot to say about the incidents on the field," Ozyakup said. "But I won't say them.
"Just one thing... I was very good friends with a certain player on the field.
"That changed today. Sometimes you see the real face of a footballer on the field."

Also

2.The dive

For a clear angle, you can watch the video here.

http://www.haber1903.com/n-28499-fenerbahceli-futbolcular-boyle-tahrik-etti-iste-o-goruntuler.html

What he did to Tosic while he was already angry.

Tosic after the red card:

Tosic's wife was also furious. Not a cool way to express your feelings either.

3. Toward the fans

It was not the only player. Ozan also did this. It was like, they wanted our fans to invade the pitch and get a punishment.

Comments
Tuanis 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Turkish football got the best out of him. He didn't use to be like this. I just lost all respect for this guy. Thanks for what you did at United but, but as of right now you became a player of the bunch. What a lack of class.

decentK 7 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

He's mental

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

That tongue lick towards the fans , and putting his hands down his pants

Im not sure what is wrong with him. I dont think having a bad day makes you give sexually inappropriate gestures, maybe he just hates besiktas, either way hes behaving like a moron. Shameful way to carry on at the end of a decorated career.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Golefty Agreed, big lack of class from such a player. Think he might have been high? I dunno, just never seemed like something Van Persie would have done in his normal state.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@madrista

Ok Fair point but celebration and taunting off the fans is not a big deal . Did you hear what fans chant during the game about players ? It is way more awful .. nothing wrong with back and forth taunting between fans and players

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus2011 Some fan lack class, same with some player, can we at least agree he wasn't very class on this one?

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

That celebration is ok in normal situations. Not saying it's not. Remember the same celebration of Nuri Şahin's, against Podolski. I think it was a class act. But also considering RVP lost a friend after that celebration and everything he did, it never worths it.

taunting off the fans is not a big deal

It is if you are in Turkey and you know that very well.

About the chant, I always stood against swearing. But those chants started after RVP's disrespectful and reckless acts. We will get the punishment.
I actually expected a fair and exciting game with lots of passion and aggressiveness. I remember the old İstanbul derbies with many fights but those were filled with passion. And what Fenerbahçe players did were nothing like it. They were there to manipulate the game and provoke our players. And if the referee just could've shown the yellow card to Oğuzhan and RVP both, we were not be going to argue about this. It was too obvious that they had no chance of eliminating us before and during the game. You could also easily see from the game stats.

Anyways, this was only the Round of 16 in Turkish Cup. I am actually not that sad for being eliminated but only angry because it was against Fener. The past stays in the past while we are still by far the favourites to win the League. And I really hope that us and Fenerbahçe will not be facing any problems after this game, when we play against them in Vodafone Arena a few weeks later.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

TFF decides the punishments:

Tosic gets 4 games. EDIT: + 71000 Lira.
Van Persie gets 3 games.
Our manager Şenol Güneş gets 1 game.
Beşiktaş director Metin Albayrak gets derivation of rights for 4 months and 15 days. I am not sure what this is about but he probably attacked someone at halftime.

And one game behind closed doors for the chants. Will actualize next year in a Cup game.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Tosic gets 4 games.
Van Persie gets 3 games.
Beşiktaş director Metin Albayrak gets derivation of rights for 4 months and 15 days. I am not sure what this is about but he probably attacked someone at halftime.

Tosic gets 4 games.
Van Persie gets 3 games.

And one game behind closed doors for the chants. Will actualize next year in a Cup game.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Emrecan The punishment against Tosic in particular is harsh, but at the very least, Van Persie won't get away without some game ban. This is already a victory in a way.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Wait, what? Seems like another case of an ex-top level player getting dem good boy privileges lol

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Madrista Yeah, he got away too easily but at least, the TFF doesn't act as if he didn't do a thing wich is already a start. Thats what I meant.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Well Ozyakup isn't innocent according to RVP. He said things to provoke him, so it explains part of the story.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Emobot7 Tosic gets 4 games because he also came back at the pitch with some other person's accreditation card after he's sent off. It's strictly forbidden.

@amir_keal Why would Ozyakup say provoking things? I wonder why and what if he did say.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

“[Ozyakup] started things by talking to me in Dutch, but I could nothear what he was saying,” the former Premier League star said. “When I got close to him he began cursing at me. I thought he was joking and I shook my head and asked, ‘What are you doing?’

“he continued cursing me, and after I took a free kick, he said: “You are old, you have nothing here. Go have fun with the old people!’”

Well it's from givemesport, so it's probably not true, but since they put Ozyakup's quote in there, it probably it. It would explain why two friends would argue. I still feel he should of acted better however.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Yeah, I just saw it after you said.

But I think Van Persie lies because I also found this interesting interview just one week before the derby, where Oğuzhan says:

"Van Persie and his family took care of me when we were in England, I
was 15 then. He always supports youngers. I owed him much and I tried
to repay that when he first came in to İstanbul. I helped him adapt
here. He is my idol as a person and a footballer."

It's very disputable.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Now, I dont know anymore...

I believe Ozyakup obviously started something, whether it went that bad or simply due to both suck at languages, I dont know. But no-one is innocent.

RVP's act was absolutely disgusting, no-doubt. But If it's all started because of some provocation from a player who's used to be friend... then that guy is way worse (imagine a person who you thought was your friend, but start provoking and talking shit about you???).

Until the truth came out RVP remains a total dick, but I would like to hear the other side of the story other than RVP.

:(

cr7real 7 years ago
Galatasaray, Turkey 0 66

İf we discuss about a person I think We should look him own caracter rather than his career and than we comment him about what he did. But people dont care so much to this if the person brings succeeds. Everbady is sure that We dont discuss to him football career. But He made his fans feel upset. He should not have behaved like this. At this situation also Pvp is not innocent as the people who got into the this argument.
As for Ozyakup, he did not improve his skills as well as we expect. He just continue to do his duty in positions.
This kind of matchs Most footballer can lose control of his feeling and emotions. Lots of negative factor became on footballer. People will fotget to this acts as time passes. Pvp will always keep people' mind as a big goal scorer.

Marcus2011 7 years ago

BOY BOYS !

Newton's first law states that every object will remain at rest or in uniform motion in a straight line unless compelled to change its state by the action of an external force. ... The third law states that for every action (force) in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus
First law: In an inertial reference frame, an object either remains at rest or continues to move at a constant velocity, unless acted upon by a force.

Second law: In an inertial reference frame, the vector sum of the forces F on an object is equal to the mass m of that object multiplied by the acceleration a of the object: F = ma.

Third law: When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction on the first body.

I don't thing footballer reaction where what Newton had in mind when he made those law. :P

Marcus2011 7 years ago

Lol what is your point ?

All I am saying is that no one absolutely no one acts like a jerk for no reason .