Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

ROBERTO DI MATTEO SACKED!!!!!!!
Comments
nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Chelsea Football Club has parted company this morning with Manager Roberto Di Matteo.

The team's recent performances and results have not been good enough and the owner and the Board felt that a change was necessary now to keep the club moving in the right direction as we head into a vitally important part of the season.

The club faces a difficult task ahead in qualifying for the knockout stages of the UEFA Champions League as well as maintaining a strong challenge for the top of the Premier League while competing in three other cup competitions. Our aim is to remain as competitive as possible and challenge strongly on all fronts.

The owner and the Board would like to thank Roberto for all he has done for the club since taking over in March. Roberto helped guide us to an historic Champions League victory and a seventh FA Cup. We will never forget the huge contribution he has made to this club's history and he will always be welcome at Stamford Bridge.

The club will be making an announcement shortly regarding a new first team manager.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

STATEMENT MADE BY CHELSEA FC

Gennady 11 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Abramovich is a freakin moron who doesn't know crap about football, how can you sack some one after 3-4 bad games, that's crazy. Anyway there are three names spinning in my head for RDM's replacement ... Harry Redknapp; Rafa Benitez or Pep Guardiola...

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Wow, just wow. You're simply making your reputation worse, Chelsea

GumptyBean 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 1 22

This is getting ridiculous. How can you just go about sacking a manager that tactically dominated Europe like it's no big deal? This is a huge joke now Chelsea, pathetic. What's happening to football if managers positions are in danger after they drop out of first place in the league and hit an inevitable bad patch of form? It's like they expect a perfect 100% record like the clubs staff and players will get it done as if they were cyborgs.

Stop ruining football.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Forget Man City, Chelsea is worse lol

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

Now who is going to replace him?

England 15 331

he should have use 9-0-1 formation not 4-2-3-1 formation

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Chelsea logic: We can't win? sack coach!Chelsea ready to bring in ex-Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez to replace Roberto Di Matteo

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

We live in a world that is completely emotional. You have one defeat and you listen to people: they say 'get him out, get the player out, get the manager out'. Now they speak of Roberto Di Matteo. He's just won the Champions League and the FA Cup three months ago!

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

I don't get it, with AVB we achieved nothing and with Di Matteo we won the UCL and FA Cup and AVB was manager for longer then him

England 15 331

@ChelseaRox10 because Roman is a glory hunter he wanted to be the best of all owner he wanted all the accomplishments. You know one of the reason why Mourinho leave Chelsea its because he cant stand the ego of his boss. You know who signed Lukaku, De bruyne last year? It was Roman signing not Andres Villas Boas

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

RDM should have left after last season. Chelsea is known for sacking coaches every season. He should have been smart and taken up other teams offers. 

devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

romans a massive bellend

devilz 11 years ago

well i must admit, i didn't see that Juan coming. Oh well, if they find a good manager i suppose it wont Mata

devilz 11 years ago

But never the less, i bet that has created alot of HAZARDS between the fans and players in chelsea. TERRYific for rival supporters though!

devilz 11 years ago

This time, Roman petr cech thoroughly for managers that he wont sack 

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Coincidentally AVB and RDM were both sacked after losing to West Brom and at the brink of Champions exit.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

what an idiot abravomitch :(

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

He was the last honest Chelsea coach, what a shame.