Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Reus to Real Madrid!!??
Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

On facebook and on the Dutch football news everywhere i read here i see that it is confirmed that Reus will join Madrid at the end of the season. I dont know if its true or not but to be honest it would be amazing if he comes. Some players have to leave, and some have to spend some time on the bench.

Comments
RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

Just imagine Ancelotti converting him to a striker and replacing that old inconsistent garbage Benzema (Dont try to convice me he's good, never liked him, never will) (unless he wins us the UCL or something) Ronaldo - Reus - Bale damn that attack would be amazing

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

Hmm Reus never played as a striker in his life. Tbh i dont like Bale neither and if we get Aguero would be even better. Imagine this my friend : CR7 - Aguero - Reus. OMFG!!!

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

madrid should just buy the whole world.

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

I'd love that, but i dont see Aguero coming tbh. hopefully im wrong

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Bale will be sold. ManU will not extend Falcao loan..

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

WOW..... are they serious? God, Perez never stops buying...

raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@Iraqi, have you ever actually seen Reus? while at Monchengladbach he was a striker and ended with 18 goals the season 2011-12. At BVB hes been known to rotate in all of the attack positions including striker, wings or center.

I'd hate to see him at Real but he, among many of BVB tops players will be leaving (or it looks to be that way), and he needs a top team. His style suits most for Real, Chelsea or City.

mladen 9 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Imo, Bale,James and Benz should go. Hazard,Aguero,Reus to come. pretty fair. lol

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

If Reus plays as a striker , he won't be any different to Benzema . Reus can play center forward but again coming from outside of the box . He likes to have a lot of time with a ball and create plays . He is not a target man and will be hard to convert him into one .

I assume all this anger at Benzema is reaction to his bad performance vs Atletico ? I think he is just not the right player to play against Atletico . That is why Mourinho always kept Higuain .

" Atlético have an inhibiting effect on Karim's goalscoring instincts. This is the man that averages a goal nearly every two games since he put on the white of Real Madrid, but who has the measly figure of two goals from the 17 matches he's played against the 'Rojiblancos'.

He started in 16 of those, but only in 2011 with De Gea in goal for Atlético and in March of last year against Courtois was he able to celebrate scoring against the city rival. His two goals in 17 matches are scant compared to the seven he's put past Barcelona in the same number of games or the six against Sevilla in 11 clashes or the eight in 12 matches against Málaga, his favourite victim. "

Real could bring Aguero but he won't be gone for anything less than 60-80 million pounds . Guy is at the peak of his career . and In Spain he will be more devastating . He get's kicked a lot here in EPL .

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

And if Kane will play like this season, Perez is going to bid for him another 80 millions. Perez is playing Ultimate Team in real life.

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

oh great... another attacker for Madrid to play as defensive midfielder.

Does this means that Bale could leave?

chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

Madrid can buy anybody they want.
Any any player would want to join Madrid for any price.

JuanMata10 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

He'd be stupid if he went to Real Madrid. There's no way they're going to bench Bale, let alone Ronaldo. As for the idea of playing him as a striker, I agree with @Marcus' point. Call me biased, but I think it would be the best for him if he moved to Chelsea, where he can easily cope with Willian/Schürrle and play in a title contending side at the same time. However, Florentino Perez finally needs to get his **** together and sign a defensive midfielder and a CB. I know I'm going to get a lot of hate by saying this because Real fans admire Ramos, but he seriously defends like a coward sometimes. I'm not saying it was 100% his fault, because Pepe didn't cover himself in glory either, but against a side like Atletico making the smallest mistake can cost you heavily. He also rushes into every tackling without thinking.. sometimes you need to wait, watch what your opponent does and then you can make the tackling, in other words: you need to be patient. Ramos is not. I know he scores a lot of goals, a lot of important goals, but is this the true quality a CB needs to have?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

He'd be stupid if he went to Real Madrid. There's no way they're going to bench Bale, let alone Ronaldo. As for the idea to play him as striker, I agree with @Marcus' point. Call me biased, but I think it would be the best for him if he moved to Chelsea, where he can easily cope with Willian/Schürrle and play in a title contending side at the same time. However, Florentino Perez finally needs to get his shit together and sign a defensive midfielder and a CB. I know I'm going to get a lot of hate by saying this because Real fans admire Ramos, but he seriously defends like a coward sometimes. I'm not saying it was 100% his fault, because Pepe didn't cover himself in glory either, but against a side like Atletico making the smallest mistake can cost you heavily. He also rushes into every tackling without thinking.. sometimes you need to wait, watch what your opponent does and then you can make the tackling, in other words: you need to be patient. Ramos is not. I know he scores a lot of goals, a lot of important goals, but is this the true quality a CB needs to have?

Zakzook 9 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

Okay, let Arsenal buy Benzema.. I like this thing where the two Spanish giants are not appreciating their players, works well for us

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@juan

Ramos is converted Right Back into Center Back and it has happened few years ago when Carvalho was getting injured too often . Actually he been doing good at CB, still doing good at CB and sometimes great at CB , but sometimes you can see those stupid mistakes that only ex Right Backs would do . And they are very stupid at times . If Ramos was a defender at Atletico set up , we would have witnessed those mistakes more often because like you mentioned patience is not his strongest attribute . Since Real plays high line that suits Ramos a lot , we don't witness his mistakes , so often and it is a plus to Madrid to have their vice captain right behind their attack motivating and pushing them forward.

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@Marcus: I know he has been converted from RB to CB, but you would expect him to have some sort of discipline, after all he's been playing at the CB spot since like 4 years. Of course, it can always happen that you make a mistake, but it's not like it happened once, he commits mistakes on a regular basis.. kind of reminds me of Cahill's recent glorious performances. As you said, Ramos benefits from Real's high line, at times they have 7-8 attacking players that are in the foremost third of the pitch and only Ramos and Pepe (& Kroos) are left with defensive duties. When they are in possession, no problem, but in the moment a Real player loses the ball, they are extremely vulnerable to counter attacks as we've seen yesterday. But that's no excuse for me.. just look at the first goal, it was 2 v 2, Griezmann & Torres v Carvajal & Ramos, one attacks the player who's in possession of the ball and the other marks the second attacker. Yet Ramos' attempt at marking was absolutely pathetic. I know this statement is drastic, but if Ramos didn't play in a team that has 70 % possession every game and plays with a high line, he'd be considered a mediocre defender.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

so what will happen to benzema if reus plays striker.
what will happen with modric if reus plays as a midfielder

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

Modric doesn't play the same position as Reus, and, Benzema can fuck right off. Never liked him, he's a good player, don't get me wrong, but too inconsistent, some Madrid fans like him. I'm not part of them, I recently started to like him a bit more, because he was playing better and cosistently, but as always, he just starts playing bad for a few games. CRUCIAL games.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

"confirmed"? No, it's not. If I would believe every rumour of a "confirmed" transfer that I read of Chelsea we'd have a thousand players. It's not confirmed. Some shitty spanish paper wrote that he was done for £26m. I don't even think he'll go to Real. I mean, where would he play? Who would he bench? Chelsea or Bayern will be his destination. There are even "confirmed" rumours that he'll go to Chelsea and that we have offered him £7m a year. I think this discussion will be settled on the very last day of the transferwindow.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

There have been rumours of Modric leaving as well though^. So I'll guess that's another "confirmed" transfer to Chelsea then.