Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Reus to Real Madrid!!??
Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

On facebook and on the Dutch football news everywhere i read here i see that it is confirmed that Reus will join Madrid at the end of the season. I dont know if its true or not but to be honest it would be amazing if he comes. Some players have to leave, and some have to spend some time on the bench.

Comments
RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

@Marcus ATM Ramos is easily the best CB in the world... Maybe Terry might be a bit better defensively, but Ramos is the all round better player... Actually, Ramos defensively is just as good as Terry, but in certain games he makes a few mistakes, but when on top form no one gets passed him.

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Statement was where he will fit in our team . Like who will he bench if he was in our team . I am simply saying that he would not have Matic or Fabregas benched that is for sure because they are better in their positions . Matic plays "makelele" role and he is no way can be benched . And Fabregas is better deepline playmaker . Modric can replace Oscar , ( Modric is way better player all around than Oscar ) .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Statement was where he will fit in our team . Like who will he bench if he was in our team . I am simply saying that he would not have Matic or Fabregas benched that is for sure because they are better in their positions . Matic plays "makelele" role and he is no way can be benched . And Fabregas is better deepline playmaker . Modric can replace Oscar , ( Modric is way better player all around then Oscar ) .

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Ramos great defender but I feel if you put Ramos in a team where he has to defend a lot , he will loose his discipline , his coolness and start to make ridiculous mistakes . Like he does time to time . You can pair current form Terry with anyone and he improves other defender ( Like mediocre Cahil who benefits for being english and playing well along Side Terry ) . On the other hand , Ramos + Varane , will be disaster .

Marcus2011 9 years ago

@real

He is not consistent for a best defender . He tends to make a lot of mistakes during the season . ( Cahil makes just as many ) One of the best , yes easily . Best - no . I would take Diego Godin over Ramos on any day to replace Terry ( for example ) but if Ramos was to play along Terry , then Ramos all day long .

Terry is Maldini type of player . Media cherry picked his few moments of downs and made huge deal out of it painting ugly picture of him but this player is a big legend not just for Chelsea and England.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Another reason why he is better

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

Terry is an old garbageman. Ramos is real warrior and no doubt the best defender in the world. If you talk about mistakes look at Terry first and tell me how many mistakes he made.

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

^ terry could eat ramos anyday.

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

In his prime yes. Not at the moment

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Terry gets better with age. I'd say he has recovered form and now is just as good as he has ever been

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Terry is like a fine bottle of wine who gets better with age. Couldn't wish for another defender. As today, he did great!

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

I swear I've heard that quote being said about Buffon, Totti, Pirlo, Xabi Alonso, etc. haha

Marcus2011 9 years ago

They are all exceptional players . The last of the old school titans .

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Ramos + Varane was never a disaster. They perform excellently whenever they play together. Champions League final, anyone? Ramos plays as the aggressor, and Varane as the calm sweeper. Excellent duo, one of the very best I've seen (in terms of potential).

Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

I am standing outside of the Bernb and i just saw reus with his agent going inside it is a done deal we talked to the driver for Rues and his agent he confirmed the deal is set and his Cost is 20m +khadira also we saw pogba early in the morning his deal is going for 30m + jese and removing the buyback clause on morata.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Varane for me is a defender with a brain, he makes me remember of Laurent Blanc, he is also the quickest CB at the moment, and he is with Pogba and Griezmann France future...
Varane for me is mister clean, barely concede a foul or make a mistake on the Penalty era but he isnt the best in marking and i have in memory his marking mistake against Hummells in WC. But he is very young and his progression would be amazing, easily best CB youngster of the world....

The only reason he would quit Madrid is to be ready for Euro 2016 at home, to have more playing time, but even this is unlikely because Deschamps seems to give him credit despite not playing regularly in Madrid and because Varane showed consistence despite his limited time of play.

For Terry, i really love this player scoring in big moments and involved in best parts of Chelsea History, his Pk miss in CL final and some extra sportive issues may have affected his image but he is one of the best and for me was as important as Lamps and Didier in Chelsea History...

Terry is more a traditional world class British style CB, he is more like a bully in form Ferdinand or Jap Stam, i find players who looks like Maldini are In form Thiago Silva ( Before getting destroyed by world cup event ) or Varane in few years...

Maldini was known for his intelligence and timing more than for his physical atributes and leading abilities, Terry looks like more to Puyol than Maldini and both of those styles for me are good and gave amazing results...

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

@Salahdin. Not sure if serious or trolling... if Reus or Pogba were spotted in the Madrid, it would be all over the news

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Salahdin

If that is indeed true, then that's unbelievable. O.O

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago

tss come on guys.. don't let a fool fool you.. ^^^^^^

Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

It is true dont just call People fools cuz you live in a cage din åsna.
Anyway it is true they talked but we are not sure what happend in there. But we saw Martin 3 days ago we however had no fu**ing clue Who this kid was untill today.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago

"ok" but stop lying you fool.