Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Reus to Real Madrid!!??
Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

On facebook and on the Dutch football news everywhere i read here i see that it is confirmed that Reus will join Madrid at the end of the season. I dont know if its true or not but to be honest it would be amazing if he comes. Some players have to leave, and some have to spend some time on the bench.

Comments
Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@dynastian

But that is one game where they worked very well . Lets remember so many matches where they did not work well. Only reason why Pepe starts IMO is because Varane still can't work well with Ramos .

@tiki I am sure Terry will carry on with his top performances to very late 30s. Exceptional player , I am not saying this simply because he is Chelsea player . I was not as mad at Terry in 2008 as I was mad at Anelka , who is a fcking striker , whose job is to score and he did not , also at Drogba loosing his cool in a freaking final . When he should have know better that he will be intimated . And I was really mad at Tevez for being top class "c*nt" . We were not beaten in 2008 by United , we defeated ourselves .

We are lucky to have Terry in our team as captain . He inspired team to many glories and still does a world class job as he never went out of his prime .

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

"terry could eat ramos anyday." Wow, are you sure?

Dynastian98 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus

"Lets remember so many matches where they did not work well. Only reason why Pepe starts IMO is because Varane still can't work well with Ramos ."

Like? Any examples, or are you just going to leave it at that? Varane hasn't been playing because he has been both injured and error-prone in the season before. Pepe has started over Varane because he has been in impeccable form this season, aside from that one game against Atletico where we drew 2-2.

@Chelsea8

"terry could eat ramos anyday."

Lol, they are both excellent defenders. Terry in his prime is better than Ramos in his prime, but don't try to make it sound like Ramos is miles behind him. The only reason Ramos isn't considered on the same level as Terry is because of his stupidity and irrational fouls. Ramos is more prone to losing his head in a match than Terry, but otherwise they are exceptionally good defenders. There's a reason why Ramos has been the starting defender at a club like Real Madrid for almost 10 years.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Marcus

"Lets remember so many matches where they did not work well. Only reason why Pepe starts IMO is because Varane still can't work well with Ramos ."

• Like? Any examples, or are you just going to leave it at that? Varane hasn't been playing because he has been both injured and error-prone in the season before. Pepe has started over Varane because he has been in impeccable form this season, aside from that one game against Atletico where we drew 2-2.

• Lol, they are both excellent defenders. Terry in his prime is better than Ramos in his prime, but don't try to make it sound like Ramos is miles behind him. The only reason Ramos isn't considered on the same level as Terry is because of his stupidity and irrational fouls. Ramos is more prone to losing his head in a match than Terry, but otherwise they are exceptionally good defenders. There's a reason why Ramos has been the starting defender at a club like Real Madrid for almost 10 years.

@Marcus

Like? Any examples, or are you just going to leave it at that? Varane hasn't been playing because he has been both injured and error-prone in the season before. Pepe has started over Varane because he has been in impeccable form this season, aside from that one game against Atletico where we drew 2-2.

Lol, they are both excellent defenders. Terry in his prime is better than Ramos in his prime, but don't try to make it sound like Ramos is miles behind him. The only reason Ramos isn't considered on the same level as Terry is because of his stupidity and irrational fouls. Ramos is more prone to losing his head in a match than Terry, but otherwise they are exceptionally good defenders. There's a reason why Ramos has been the starting defender at a club like Real Madrid for almost 10 years.

JuanMata10 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@Dynastian:

"The only reason Ramos isn't considered on the same level as Terry is because of his stupidity and irrational fouls."

What kind of argument is this? That's like saying the only reason Bendtner isn't considered on the same level as Messi is because he doesn't score the same amount of goals. It's the way how Ramos is, he won't change, he'll be making these mistakes year in, year out until he retires.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Dynastian:

"The only reason Ramos isn't considered on the same level as Terry is because of his stupidity and irrational fouls."

What kind of argument is this? That's like saying the only reason Bendtner isn't considered on the same level as Messi is because he doesn't score the same amount of goals. It's the way how Ramos is, he won't change, he'll be making these mistakes year in, year out until he retires.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Juan

That's my point. His sporadic irrational decisions is what stops him from being the best defender in the world. He doesn't have a calm head, but the talent is all there.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Quikzyyy always trying to trash Chelsea players.

Ramos and Terry are both great. I'll leave it like that without comparing or arguing. Still, couldn't wish for another defender than Terry. Absolutely love the guy!

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@dynastian

I don't watch too many Madrid games to know but I checked that Pepe starts more often . I assumed it is because of his chemistry with Ramos rather than his quality as defender , because he was not impressive at for Portugal at the WC as he was for Madrid .

@ktbffhswe

ahh Quikzyyy in his groove , let him be :D

mtbywr 9 years ago
Everton , USA 0 2

It seems like reus must be factoring in Dortmunds success, no champions league football in 2015/2016 has to be a huge factor in his decision.