Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid v Juventus (3-0 agg) (2nd Leg, 1/4th finals of CL 17/18)
Amerr30 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Who's going to watch this game?

Who wants to watch this game but can't? Perhaps I can help if you live in the States, as I have a Xfinity (Comcast) subscription with FS1 included, I could give you a login to watch it online live. But I'll only do it for those who are established members and and are trustworthy.

Anyway,

discuss.

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Yvan Did Xabi do that a few year back when he was suspended because if he did, I understand why there is a difference in wiht the choice UEFA made.

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

@Emobot Xabi is the man

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Yvan21 Lol, thats actually beautifull, still don't understand why he was given 1 more game for that. :(

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

this is why midfield is unappreciated because every time madrid or barca match discussion is about messi vs ronaldo. are you saying ronaldo can score the same amount of goals without kroos and modric? as if there is no other aspects of the game to talk about. madrid without kroos and modric is the same as barca without xavi and iniesta so just enjoy your midfield atm and stop creating toxic argument. come on, even the fanbase of old galaticos (zidane,figo,beckham,r9) isn't that toxic, there is no silly argument about r9 vs r10. even when ronaldo is at man utd, it wasn't as toxic.

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

@Emobot UEFA used to be pretty ruthless back then in that yellow cards were not erased going into semifinals, so that if you got your third yellow in the return leg of semis then you were suspended for the final. This was Xabi's case, and then he just jumped on the field to celebrate madrid's goal that put them in front in extra time, totally understandable since it's a historic moment, but that got him suspended for another game lol.

tiki_taka 6 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Not liking a player makes you a troll, just Ronaldo fans things lol... he can score an own goal, you would surely blame the GK for not stopping it.

@madridista11 I completely agree with you, and yes I’m only talking about his last years... be careful your opinion may get you banned ask dynast LOL

Being actually « Gert Muller «  caliber looks like an insult for his ignorant fans, it’s not. The Bomber had a 50 years goalscoring record over a season that Ronaldo never reached or even approached.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Not liking a player makes you a troll, just Ronaldo fans things lol... he can score an own goal, you would surely blame the GK for not stopping it.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Nah Tiki, not liking a player doesn't make you a troll. The constant berating and being oblivious to good performance or ignoring facts just to try and make a point about a player makes it a troll. Some of your comments are outlandish and hard to even back up. I understand it's your opinion but sometimes they are very... Polorizing. Especially the way you go about stating things and maybe that's down to language differences but in any case no one here says you should love Ronaldo or even like him. Just do better at criticizing him.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

Probably exaggerating when it comes to CR, but he got the worst fans of the planet, they just fuck logic each time... I think being rude on him is mainly to wind some of his fans who insult me each time i gave my opinion... I’m probably biased but it may balance opinions because the GOAT comments are plenty.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@tiki Its fine not to like him, just don't provoke other people with your opinion, a safe way to know wether is ok or not is ask yourself how you would feel if someone said the same thing your about to say but about Messi instead of CR7. If you find very annoying and would tend to react to it, its propably not a good move. :P As for outbalancing the people who make the GOAT comment, I still don't think that we should take upon ourselve to balance karma but I get how annoying it get. People who speak as if their point of view was the only valid one and as if they were righteous in a nearly religious manner drive me nuts. Even when I agree with them sometime. Still no reason to stoop at their level. :)

@Yvan I get it but I still think Ramos shouldn't have been allowed to go in the dugout and get away free if its clearly stated that he isn't allowed to. Don't get me wrong, I'm an huge fan of his defending and his off the pitch talk (he's not as bad a troll as Pique at least) but the guy is a bit of a karma houdini sometime. :P

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

@Emobot well yea Ramos is pretty dumb lol. He's earned that reputation in Spain. Good defender when he's got his mind in the right place, but yea not the brightest bulb in the box and makes bad decisions all the time. Bottom line is that he shouldn't be giving UEFA a reason to possibly suspend him for another game. Would have totally been his fault if he did and would've put Madrid in a compromising position going into semis.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

Ramos wont get suspended, the rule is clear, he can’t approach the field or the bench, which he didn’t because he was waiting near dressing room tunnel.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Yvan21 For sure! Happy for you guys he didn't get another suspension anyway, its good to hear.

@tiki If that really what he did, then thats good, respect to him for resisting to celebrate with CR7 and company as well in that case. Because it must have been quite a reassuring moment for him when that ball got in.