Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Premier League 2016/17 Top 7 Predictions
MrGoooool 8 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Hello everyone, you know my name and we are going to talk about the Barclay's Premier League. Now this is... GOING TO BE FUCKING EXCITING! Now I want to predict who will finish in the top 7. Now this is going to be really hard.

1. Man City
  2. Man U
  3. Liverpool
  4. Arsenal
  5. Chelsea
  6. West Ham
  7. Leicester
    Btw, no, I didn't put Arsenal 4th because to troll them. Who do you think will finish in top 7? Leave it in the comments.
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hello everyone, you know my name and we are going to talk about the Barclay's Premier League. Now this is... GOING TO BE FUCKING EXCITING! Now I want to predict who will finish in the top 7. Now this is going to be really hard.

1. Man City
  2. Man U
  3. Liverpool
  4. Chelsea
  5. West Ham
  6. Arsenal
  7. Leicester

Btw, no, I didn't put arsenal 6th just to troll them.

Comments
Lodatz 7 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

looks like i was right about manchester and everton, almost everybody seriously underestimated chelsea this year,

Looks like everyone seriously underestimated Spurs even moreso.

He found a way to dominate the leage much faster than expected

Playing zero European football helped. It's not much of a secret, nor a coincidence that Chelsea's insane run of form happened while all their rivals were playing an extra 8-10 games.

Well done the Blues, all the same. Just saying it's not exactly a mystery what the platform for success was this season for them.

• History

looks like i was right about manchester and everton, almost everybody seriously underestimated chelsea this year,

Looks like you all seriously underestimated Spurs, as well.

He found a way to dominate the leage much faster than expected

Playing zero European football helped. It's not much of a secret, nor a coincidence that Chelsea's insane run of form happened while all their rivals were playing an extra 8-10 games.

Well done the Blues, all the same. Just saying it's not exactly a mystery what the platform for success was this season for them.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Lodatz Your not wrong, no european football mean it was a lot easier for them. Actually, even Spurs have been a lot better when they didn't had to play in europe anymore. Meanwhile, United have been pretty terrible in the league but still play in europe contrary to most of the other team. Anyway, been too long since I last saw you Lodatz, good to have you back. :D

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

bla bla bla.. no European football.. bla bla bla.. that's the only reason why Chelsea won.. bla bla bla. Honestly, can't listen to that shit anymore. We've won enough silverware while also playing in the Champions League, whereas Tottenham has participated in like two Champions League campaigns ever since its introduction and has won (close to) nothing on a national level. If you were a Manchester United supporter I'd somewhat understand your comment, but being a Tottenham supporter this sounds like a very cheap excuse as your team traditionally crashes out of European campaigns at the earliest knockout stage anyway. Chelsea's platform for success, as you put it, definitely lies somewhere else..

Lodatz 7 years ago

To be fair, since United are favorites to take home the EL, I would call Mou's first season a success. He may not have been ready to take United back into the title race, but he's (unless disaster strikes) bringing home two cups; one domestic, one European.

Yes, haters will say that they're both the 'lesser' versions, but as a statement I think it's a good one.

that's the only reason why Chelsea won.. bla bla bla. Honestly, can't listen to that **** anymore.

Well then close your ears, because it's still true that Chelsea's title was won in the first half of the season, while everyone else had to play twice a week.

We've won enough silverware while also playing in the Champions League,

Well, a few years ago, sure. Of course, last time you came 10th, but....

whereas Tottenham has participated in like two Champions League campaigns ever since its introduction

So? That has literally nothing to do with the fact that Chelsea came 10th last season, and this season mostly won because they had no midweek football. Also, don't forget that despite being always in Europe since Abramovic came along, you've still actually only won the same amount of European silverware as Tottenham.

and has won (close to) nothing on a national level.

That's certainly not true. We've won the league twice, and 8 FA Cups is still 3rd in English football history, thank you very much, and at least we didn't need to be bought by a Russian oil gangster in order to do it. Before old Roman came along, you had won 1 league, 3 FA Cups, and zero European trophies. :)

See, this is the problem with you Chelsea fans. I point out that Chelsea benefited from not having any European commitments this season, and accurately state that this won them the title, and you decide to denigrate my entire club.

Why are you being such a child about it?

Chelsea's platform for success, as you put it, definitely lies somewhere else.."

Yes, you got bought by a Russian billionaire to be his play-thing, and as a result you've managed to win two European trophies in your entire history, which is actually the same as Tottenham, you moron. :) Well done on not coming 10th this year...

• History

that's the only reason why Chelsea won.. bla bla bla. Honestly, can't listen to that **** anymore.

Well then closer your ears, because it's still true that Chelsea's title was won in the first half of the season, while everyone else had to play twice a week.

whereas Tottenham has participated in like two Champions League campaigns ever since its introduction

So? That has literally nothing to do with the fact that Chelsea came 10th last season, and this season mostly won because they had no midweek football, since they came 10th.

That's certainly not true. 8 FA Cups is still 3rd in English football history, thank you very much, and at least we didn't need to be bought by a Russian oil gangster in order to do it. :)

See, this is the problem with you Chelsea fans. I point out that Chelsea benefited from not having any European commitments this season, and accurately state that this won them the title, and you decide to denigrate my entire club.

Chelsea's platform for success, as you put it, definitely lies somewhere else.."

You've won two European trophies in your entire history, which is actually fewer than Tottenham, you moron. :) Well done on not coming 10th this year...

Well then close your ears, because it's still true that Chelsea's title was won in the first half of the season, while everyone else had to play twice a week.

So? That has literally nothing to do with the fact that Chelsea came 10th last season, and this season mostly won because they had no midweek football, since they came 10th.

That's certainly not true. 8 FA Cups is still 3rd in English football history, thank you very much, and at least we didn't need to be bought by a Russian oil gangster in order to do it. :)

You've won two European trophies in your entire history, which is actually fewer than Tottenham, you moron. :) Well done on not coming 10th this year...

So? That has literally nothing to do with the fact that Chelsea came 10th last season, and this season mostly won because they had no midweek football, since they came 10th. Also, don't forget that you've actually won LESS European silverware than Tottenham.

So? That has literally nothing to do with the fact that Chelsea came 10th last season, and this season mostly won because they had no midweek football, since they came 10th. Also, don't forget that despite being always in Europe since Abramovic came along, you've still actually only won the same amount of European silverware as Tottenham.

That's certainly not true. We've won the league twice, and 8 FA Cups is still 3rd in English football history, thank you very much, and at least we didn't need to be bought by a Russian oil gangster in order to do it. Before old Roman came along, you had won 1 league, 3 FA Cups, and zero European trophies. :)

So? That has literally nothing to do with the fact that Chelsea came 10th last season, and this season mostly won because they had no midweek football, since they came 10th. Also, don't forget that despite being always in Europe since Abramovic came along, you've still actually only won the same amount of European silverware as Tottenham.

Yes, you got bought by a Russian billionaire to be his play-thing, and as a result you've managed to win two European trophies in your entire history, which is actually the same as Tottenham, you moron. :) Well done on not coming 10th this year...

JuanMata10 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Oh boy, dis gon b gud

Big Boys don't make that excuse. As I said, Chelsea, Manchester United and other big clubs have played Champions League football for years and still won trophy after trophy.

Ehm, so? That was last season, who's the new champion now?

So? That has literally nothing to do with the fact that Chelsea came 10th last season, and this season mostly won because they had no midweek football, since they came 10th. Also, don't forget that you've actually won LESS European silverware than Tottenham.

Not true. We've won it because our manager is pretty good at that football thing and our players are not half-bad either, you know. We've also won more European silverware than you bottlers from North London as you'll see later.

As you seem to have misunderstood that I'll remind you of what I said: "..whereas Tottenham has participated in like two Champions League campaigns ever since its introduction and has won (close to) nothing on a national level". Obviously I meant in the time since the introduction of the Champions League in 92/93, which I even emphasized. How many FA Cups has Tottenham won since? Oh, what? What are you saying? Zero?? No way, what a surprise! In fact, the only title which Tottenham has won since 92/93 is the League Cup. ENGLISH POWERHOUSE!

Nope, that would be an accurate statement if you simply said that it contributed to Chelseas title win. However, you make it seem as if it's the only reason why Chelsea won it and I raised the question why Tottenham has won fu.ck all in the last two decades if that's such a major factor to which you decided to respond in your nice, down-to-earth fashion.

Once again you misunderstood that statement. I said "Chelsea's platform for success, as you put it, definitely lies somewhere else..". Again, I put emphasis on "as you put it" (bc you said "Chelsea platform for success this season").

Last but not least:

Chelsea European honours:enter image description here

Tottenham European honours:enter image description here

Well done on being trophyless again this year, you moron :-)

• History

Oh boy, dis gon b gud

Big Boys don't make that excuse. As I said, Chelsea, Manchester United and other big clubs have played Champions League football for years and still won trophy after trophy.

Not true. We've won it because our manager at that football thing, you know. We've also won more European silverware than you bottlers from North London as you'll see later.

As you seem to have misunderstood that I'll remind you what I said: "..whereas Tottenham has participated in like two Champions League campaigns ever since its introduction and has won (close to) nothing on a national level". Obviously I meant in the time since the introduction of the Champions League in 92/93, which I even emphasized. How many FA Cups has Tottenham since? Oh, what? What are you saying? Zero?? No way, what a surprise! In fact, the only title which Tottenham has won since 92/93 is the League Cup. ENGLISH POWERHOUSE!

Nope, that would be an accurate statement if you said that it helped Chelsea to win the title. However, you say that it's the only reason why Chelsea won it and I raised the question why Tottenham has won fu.ck all in the last two decades if that's such a major factor to which you decided to responded in your nice, down-to-earth fashion.

Once again you misunderstood that statement. I said "Chelsea's platform for success, as you put it, definitely lies somewhere else..". Again, I put emphasis on "as you put it" (bc you said "Chelsea platform for success this season").

Last but not least:

Oh boy, dis gon b gud

Not true. We've won it because our manager is pretty good at that football thing and our players are not half-bad either, you know. We've also won more European silverware than you bottlers from North London as you'll see later.

As you seem to have misunderstood that I'll remind you what I said: "..whereas Tottenham has participated in like two Champions League campaigns ever since its introduction and has won (close to) nothing on a national level". Obviously I meant in the time since the introduction of the Champions League in 92/93, which I even emphasized. How many FA Cups has Tottenham since? Oh, what? What are you saying? Zero?? No way, what a surprise! In fact, the only title which Tottenham has won since 92/93 is the League Cup. ENGLISH POWERHOUSE!

Nope, that would be an accurate statement if you said that it helped Chelsea to win the title. However, you say that it's the only reason why Chelsea won it and I raised the question why Tottenham has won fu.ck all in the last two decades if that's such a major factor to which you decided to responded in your nice, down-to-earth fashion.

Last but not least:

Oh boy, dis gon b gud

As you seem to have misunderstood that I'll remind you of what I said: "..whereas Tottenham has participated in like two Champions League campaigns ever since its introduction and has won (close to) nothing on a national level". Obviously I meant in the time since the introduction of the Champions League in 92/93, which I even emphasized. How many FA Cups has Tottenham won since? Oh, what? What are you saying? Zero?? No way, what a surprise! In fact, the only title which Tottenham has won since 92/93 is the League Cup. ENGLISH POWERHOUSE!

Nope, that would be an accurate statement if you said that it helped Chelsea to win the title. However, you say that it's the only reason why Chelsea won it and I raised the question why Tottenham has won fu.ck all in the last two decades if that's such a major factor to which you decided to respond in your nice, down-to-earth fashion.

Last but not least:

Big Boys don't make that excuse.

What excuse? It's just a fact. Chelsea won because in the first half of the season, while eveyrone else had to play mid-week, they were racking up their incredible run of wins. That's literally the biggest reason why you won.

Why are you so upset about this fact? Does it make you feel like less of a champion? I never said that, but you do seem to be feeling it...

You are, because you came 10th last year and didn't earn the right to play in Europe this year. That's why it's relevant. :)

Not true. We've won it because our manager is pretty good at that football thing and our players are not half-bad either, you know.

I agree with you. That doesn't change the fact that your biggest advantage was having no midweek football, because you only came 10th last year. See, maybe what you should have done was read what I said, and accept that it is true, instead of strarting a childish fight about Tottenham vs Chelsea. But since you seem to want one...

We've also won more European silverware than you bottlers from North London as you'll see later.

No, you haven't. :) You've won 2 trophies.

Oh, wait, are you saying you want to also count the trashy stuff, like the Super Cup? Okay, then I'll start counting the Community Shields (which you get to play in by winning either the league or the FA Cup), and we've won more of those than you.

See how stupid that game is? You've won 2 European trophies.

Obviously I meant in the time since the introduction of the Champions League in 92/93

Okay, so you're talking about since the mid-90s. So why then did you talk about our entire history? Why have you been so insulting to a club just because I pointed out that your win this year was, shall we say, assisted a little by how poorly you performed last year?

Why do you persist in being a dick, when we could be talking about football instead?

• History

Big Boys don't make that excuse.

What excuse? It's just a fact. Chelsea won because in the first half of the season, while eveyrone else had to play mid-week, they were racking up their incredible run of wins. That's literally the biggest reason why you won.

Why are you so upset about this fact? Does it make you feel like less of a champion? I never said that, but you do seem to be feeling it...

You are, because you came 10th last year and didn't ear the right to play in Europe this year. That's why it's relevant. :)

Not true. We've won it because our manager is pretty good at that football thing and our players are not half-bad either, you know.

I agree with you. That doesn't change the fact that your biggest advantage was having no midweek football, because you only came 10th last year. See, maybe what you should have done was read what I said, and accept that it is true, instead of strarting a childish fight about Tottenham vs Chelsea. But since you seem to want one...

We've also won more European silverware than you bottlers from North London as you'll see later.

No, you haven't. :) You've won 2 trophies.

Oh, wait, are you saying you want to also count the trashy stuff, like the Super Cup? Okay, then I'll start counting the Community Shields (which you get to play in by winning either the league or the FA Cup), and we've won more of those than you.

See how stupid that game is? You've won 2 European trophies.

Obviously I meant in the time since the introduction of the Champions League in 92/93

Okay, so you're talking about since the mid-90s. So why then did you talk about our entire history? Why have you been so insulting to a club just because I pointed out that your win this year was, shall we say, assisted a little by how poorly you performed last year?

Why do you persist in being a dick, when we could be talking about football instead?

ENGLISH POWERHOUSE!

Historically, yes. :) And we both know that the reason you sneer at history is because your club had pretty little of that until a Russian oil gangster decided that he needed a place to launder his money, so why not buy up the club which had recently gone BANKRUPT:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2005/oct/17/newsstory.sport9

Read all about it, son. So if you want to talk about ignoble periods, how about YOUR 90s and early 00s which would have seen you relegated.

So, with all due respect, STFU. :)

Nope, that would be an accurate statement if you said that it helped Chelsea to win the title.

Oh, you mean like I said here?

"Playing zero European football helped. It's not much of a secret, nor a coincidence that Chelsea's insane run of form happened while all their rivals were playing an extra 8-10 games."

Why are you arguing with things that I've said, with which you agree? That just seems dumb, or maybe it seems like you're butthurt by the truth. Who knows, eh?

However, you say that it's the only reason why Chelsea won it

No, that's incorrect! I said that it was the largest reason why they won. And it is the largest reason. It's not the only reason at all; others include Hazard, Costa, Cahill, Courtois, Kante, Conte and even freakin' Pedro! Yes, you have a great team. There is no denying this, nor have I tried. I just said, quite accurately, that the thing which won was that insane run of form (and points) you picked up while everyone else around you was duking it out in Europe every week.

That's it. You then decided to throw a tantrum, and here we are.

I raised the question why Tottenham has won fu.ck all in the last two decades if that's such a major factor

Well, see, OTHER factors, such as, oh, Abramovic, have made a bit MORE of a difference over the last decade and a half. Oh, and Ken Bates before that, but as we recall, Ken Bates put your club into BANKRUPTCY in order to win your precious two FA Cups (and a single League Cup). If you were not bailed out by a Russian gangster...

...you would now be Leeds.

enter image description here

You're right; this WAS fun. :)

Last but not least:

Actually, quite least. You have won 2 European trophies. The Charity Shield doesn't count, either at home or in Europe.

• History

ENGLISH POWERHOUSE!

Historically, yes. :) And we both know that the reason you sneer at history is because your club had pretty little of that until a Russian oil gangster decided that he needed a place to launder his money, so why not buy up the club which had recently gone BANKRUPT:

Read all about it, son. So if you want to talk about ignoble periods, how about YOUR 90s and early 00s which would have seen you relegated.

Nope, that would be an accurate statement if you said that it helped Chelsea to win the title.

"Playing zero European football helped. It's not much of a secret, nor a coincidence that Chelsea's insane run of form happened while all their rivals were playing an extra 8-10 games."

Why are you arguing with things that I've said, with which you agree? That just seems dumb, or maybe it seems like you're butthurt by the truth. Who knows, eh?

No, that's incorrect! I said that it was the largest reason why they won. And it is the largest reason. It's not the only reason at all; others include Hazard, Costa, Cahill, Courtois, Kante, Conte and even freakin' Pedro! Yes, you have a great team. There is no denying this, nor have I tried. I just said, quite accurately, that the thing which won was that insane run of form (and points) you picked up while everyone else around you was duking it out in Europe every week.

I raised the question why Tottenham has won fu.ck all in the last two decades if that's such a major factor

Well, see, OTHER factors, such as, oh, Abramovic, have made a bit MORE of a difference over the last decade and a half. Oh, and Ken Bates before that, but as we recall, Ken Bates put your club into BANKRUPTCY in order to win your precious two FA Cups (and a single League Cup). If you were not bailed out by a Russian gangster...

Last but not least:

Actually, quite least. You have won 2 European trophies. The Charity Shield doesn't count, either in here or in Europe.

ENGLISH POWERHOUSE!

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2005/oct/17/newsstory.sport9

Last but not least:

Actually, quite least. You have won 2 European trophies. The Charity Shield doesn't count, either in here or in Europe.

(bc you said "Chelsea platform for success this season").

Yes, I did say this season. Which is why you trying to talk about history, in a bid to make fun of my club, aside from being irrelevant to the point that I made, shows that I must have struck a nerve. ;)

Deep down, beneath your Blue pride, you know I'm right don't you?

• History

Yes, I did say this season. Which is why you trying to talk about history, in a bid to make fun of my club, aside from being irrelevant to the point that I made, shows that I must have struck a nerve. ;)

Deep down, below your Blue pride, you know I'm right.

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

It's a fact? Nope it's not, Mr. Benitez. It's just your opinion, so.. hardly a fact. And no, it doesn't make me feel like less of a champion. We've deservedly won it :-)

Also, you still don't seem to understand what you misunderstood earlier. In my first comment I asked why Tottenham hasn't won anything considerable if they had no CL midweek fixtures (which you still haven't really answered) and then I was referring to Chelseas platform for success this season which you interpreted wrongly. Then you decided to call me names and talk about European honours. It's baffling how you try to shift the blame to everyone else when the common denominator of practically every fight is called Lodatz.

And no, it doesn't make me feel like less of a champion. We've deservedly won it :-)

I agree with you, and never said otherwise. :) That doesn't change what I said, or how true it is.

In my first comment I asked why Tottenham hasn't won anything considerable if they had no CL midweek fixtures (which you still haven't really answered)

Yes, I have. The answer is: Roman Abramovic.

Tottenham were not purchased by Roman Abramovic. THAT is the difference.

(Edit: oh, and I realized that the question is moot, really, when you remember that we've played in Europe practically every year for the last decade, so yes we have always had midweek fixtures. Just the less desirable ones).

was referring to Chelseas platform for success this season which you interpreted wrongly.

Well then your reference was wrong, because the platform for Chelsea's success, this season, was not having any European football during October, November and December, when you were going on your historic run of 14 wins.

That's a fact. Take away even 2 of those victories, and you'd be a mere 1 point ahead of us going into the final 2 weeks. Thus, it was the platform for your success. It's not the platform for having a great team, which you do, but it IS the reason why you won the title instead of a Tottenham side who need only 1 point from our last two games to match what Leicester won the title with last year. Congratulations to you for smashing what Leicester got altogether.

We both improved, but what won you the title was those 3 months of one game a week fewer than your rivals.

Then you decided to call me names and talk about European honours.

Because YOU brought up European honours first. I responded to what YOU said about them, which was, let's remember, a dig about Tottenham having not won anything, despite this being irrelevant to the topic. YOU couldn't resist throwing in a jab at Tottenham, and so I stood up to that, and now you're trying to blame me for it.

It's baffling how you try to shift the blame to everyone else when the common denominator of practically every fight is called Lodatz.

Meh, you're just saying that because I'm smacking Gonzi around in another thread. YOU started this one, mate, by getting all bent out of shape about my statement that having no European football helped Chelsea win the title, and saying shitty things about Tottenham.

Maybe the more baffling thing is why you disagreed with me and picked this fight to begin with.

• History

And no, it doesn't make me feel like less of a champion. We've deservedly won it :-)

I agree with you, and never said otherwise. :) That doesn't change what I said, or how true it is.

In my first comment I asked why Tottenham hasn't won anything considerable if they had no CL midweek fixtures (which you still haven't really answered)

was referring to Chelseas platform for success this season which you interpreted wrongly.

Well then your reference was wrong, because the platform for Chelsea's success, this season, was not having any European football during October, November and December, when you were going on your historic run of 14 wins.

That's a fact. Take away even 2 of those victories, and you'd be a mere 1 point ahead of us going into the final 2 weeks. Thus, it was the platform for your success. It's not the platform for having a great team, which you do, but it IS the reason why you won the title instead of a Tottenham side who are only 2 points off beating out what Leicester got last year.

We both improved, but what won you the title was those 3 months of one game a week fewer than your rivals.

Because YOU brought up European honours first. I responded to what YOU said about them, which was, let's remember, a dsig about Tottenham having not won anything, despite this being irrelevant to the topic.

It's baffling how you try to shift the blame to everyone else when the common denominator of practically every fight is called Lodatz.

Meh, you're just saying that because I'm smacking Gonzi around in another thread. YOU started this one, mate, by getting all bent out of shape about my statement that having no European football helped Chelsea win the title, and saying shitty things about Tottenham.

Maybe the more baffling thing is how you keep on finding excuses to disagree with me, just because it's me.

That's a fact. Take away even 2 of those victories, and you'd be a mere 1 point ahead of us going into the final 2 weeks. Thus, it was the platform for your success. It's not the platform for having a great team, which you do, but it IS the reason why you won the title instead of a Tottenham side who are only 2 points off beating out what Leicester got last year.

Because YOU brought up European honours first. I responded to what YOU said about them, which was, let's remember, a dig about Tottenham having not won anything, despite this being irrelevant to the topic. YOU couldn't resist being shitty towards Tottenham, and so I stood up to you, and now you're trying to blame me for it.

Maybe the more baffling thing is how you keep on finding excuses to disagree with me, just because it's me.

Because YOU brought up European honours first. I responded to what YOU said about them, which was, let's remember, a dig about Tottenham having not won anything, despite this being irrelevant to the topic. YOU couldn't resist being shitty towards Tottenham, and so I stood up to you, and now you're trying to blame me for it.

Maybe the more baffling thing is why you disagreed with me and picked this fight to begin with.

That's a fact. Take away even 2 of those victories, and you'd be a mere 1 point ahead of us going into the final 2 weeks. Thus, it was the platform for your success. It's not the platform for having a great team, which you do, but it IS the reason why you won the title instead of a Tottenham side who are only 2 points off beating out what Leicester won the title with last year. Congratulations to you for smashing what Leicester got altogether.

That's a fact. Take away even 2 of those victories, and you'd be a mere 1 point ahead of us going into the final 2 weeks. Thus, it was the platform for your success. It's not the platform for having a great team, which you do, but it IS the reason why you won the title instead of a Tottenham side who are only 2 points off beating out what Leicester won the title with last year. Congratulations to you for smashing what Leicester got altogether.

Because YOU brought up European honours first. I responded to what YOU said about them, which was, let's remember, a dig about Tottenham having not won anything, despite this being irrelevant to the topic. YOU couldn't resist throwing in a jab at Tottenham, and so I stood up to that, and now you're trying to blame me for it.

(Edit: oh, and I realized that the question is moot, really, when you remember that we've played in Europe every year for the last decade).

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@juanmata10 mate don't bother discussing with him, tries to take a dig at chelsea and then tries to play the victim.

Or, more accurately: I provide the answer to something seemingly puzzling, someone takes a cheap shot at my club because they don't like it, and I remain calm and simply try to reiterate my point, which as yet remains unaddressed.

Y'see, bud, I'm still waiting to hear a thing to contradict my proposition which doesn't boil down to: "haha Tottenham suck".

Since that's likely to be your own contribution if pressed, I won't bother asking for your opinion on the matter, but if you feel you can provide me with something to actually address my point instead of attacking my own club, then please do go right ahead. ;)

• History

Or, more accurately: I provide the answer to something seemingly puzzling, someone takes a cheap shot at my club because they don't like it, and I remain calm and simply try to reiterate my point, which as yet remains unaddressed.

Y'see, bud, I'm still waiting to hear a thing to contradict my proposition which doesn't boiled down to: "haha Tottenham suck".

Since that's likely to be your own contribution if pressed, I won't bother asking for your opinion on the matter. ;)

legends16 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, England 39 783

It's interesting to look back at these predictions now the PL table has finished.
Just goes to show how unpredictable football can be.
Funny that even Chelsea fans didn't think we could win the league. I remember when we did predictions at school at the beginning of the season that I thought Chelsea could get 4th or maybe 3rd, and that City would for sure wrap it up lol :)

• History

It's interesting to look back at these predictions now the PL table has finished.
Just goes to show how unpredictable football is.
Funny that even Chelsea fans didn't think we could win the league. I remember when we did predictions at school at the beginning of the season that I thought Chelsea could get 4th or maybe 3rd, and that City would for sure wrap it up lol :)

quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

I freaking knew we won't make top4!

• History

I knew we will not finish top4

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Well I got my Arsenal prediction right, but Tottenham surprised me, never thought they would make top 4 again, let alone 2nd.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@tiki We are seriously underestimating those guy, I'm telling you. Even I expected much less from them. Just goes to show how the team spirit is important in PL.

@quikzyyy Feel bad for Arsenal though, they worked really hard toward the end of season and nearly made it, they sure showed the right spirit at least unlike another team cough MU cough. :P