Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Premier League 2016/17 Top 7 Predictions
MrGoooool 8 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Hello everyone, you know my name and we are going to talk about the Barclay's Premier League. Now this is... GOING TO BE FUCKING EXCITING! Now I want to predict who will finish in the top 7. Now this is going to be really hard.

1. Man City
  2. Man U
  3. Liverpool
  4. Arsenal
  5. Chelsea
  6. West Ham
  7. Leicester
    Btw, no, I didn't put Arsenal 4th because to troll them. Who do you think will finish in top 7? Leave it in the comments.
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hello everyone, you know my name and we are going to talk about the Barclay's Premier League. Now this is... GOING TO BE FUCKING EXCITING! Now I want to predict who will finish in the top 7. Now this is going to be really hard.

1. Man City
  2. Man U
  3. Liverpool
  4. Chelsea
  5. West Ham
  6. Arsenal
  7. Leicester

Btw, no, I didn't put arsenal 6th just to troll them.

Comments
porkey 8 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85
  1. Liverpool
  2. Manchester United
  3. Leicester City
  4. Tottenham
  5. Manchester City
  6. Arsenal
  7. West Ham

Remember porkey said so.....

zackhal 8 years ago
0 1
  1. Man City
  2. Arsenal
  3. Man United
  4. Liverpool
  5. Spurs
  6. Chelsea
  7. Southampton
ashwin1729 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704
  1. Manchester United
  2. Manchester City
  3. Chelsea
  4. Liverpool
  5. Leicester
  6. Spurs
  7. Arsenal
tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

with good coach and wc players, you only need 5 weeks to get things together. squad who makes 2 years to start performing is one ade of youngsters, or an average one.

there will be no surprises for top 3 :3 teams looks better than the rest, City, United and Chelsea. I suspect this year to be the last year Arsenal reaches top 4, conceding it to Liverpool maybe, maybe not. But top 3 i sure at 90% Spurs or Leicester have no chance, catastrophic seasons wont happen each year for big guns...

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@tiki Lad, its the PL, its hard to say something and be sure of it at 90%. I'm not saying you will be wrong or that what you said is unlikely, I'm just saying that after last year, I really wouldn't feel comfortable making prediction and saying that it will happen at 90%. If you right though, I gotta say its pretty awesome, because I put City, United, Liverpool and Chelsea in my top 4. ;)

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited

the reason its not 100% lol, United has no CL to worry about, great coach and 4 wc players direclty injected in the starting XI, they were relying on inexperienced younsgsters last year, they earned a vision in Mou and a leader in Ibra.
Chelsea same thing, no CL to worry about, Conte a Simeone type of coaches, with balls as we witnessed the last minute changes agaisnt Ham, with Michy and Pedro to get the win.
City has 50% to win the league, if not they would be very close to first place. Arsenal and Liverpool would fight together for the last ticket.

I trust my instincts, not blindly but sometimes i should do it more. New coaches may lead the big 4 into a revolution with progression in the pitch hopefully till Europeen level so we could see copetition there too next year and this one with City.

enter image description here

My instincts told me not to bet on Villareal-Monaco games due to coach departure for internal issues ( proved now), but i though it would be enough despite departures, the thing i didnt saw is the number of injuries, they played with only 3 startes ( Soriano - Triguerosand Gaspar ) Villareal fielded their B team and got no bench, still were closer to 2-1 than 1-2. At the endshould have followed y instincs.

Confidence could be seen as arrogance, but here its pretty safe prediction.

• History

the reason its not 100% lol, United has no CL to worry about, great coach and 4 wc players direclty injected in the starting XI, they were relying on inexperienced younsgsters last year, they earned a vision in Mou and a leader in Ibra.
Chelsea same thing, no CL to worry about, Conte a Simeone type of coaches, with ball as we witnessed the last minute changes agaisnt Ham, with Michy and Pedro.
City has 50% to win the league, if not they would be very close to first place. Arsenal and Liverpool would fight together for the last ticket.

I trust my instincts, not blindly but sometimes i should do it more. New coaches may lead the big 4 into a revolution with progression in the pitch hopefully till Europeen level so we could see copetition there too next year and this one with City.

enter image description here

My instincts told me not to bet on Villareal-Monaco games due to coach departure for internal issues ( proved now), but i though it would be enough despite departures, the thing i didnt saw is the number of injuries, they played with only 3 startes ( Soriano - Triguerosand Gaspar ) Villareal fielded their B team and got no bench, still were closer to 2-1 than 1-2. At the endshould have followed y instincs.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@tiki Agreed, you make some very good point but United does have to worry about the Europa league though. I think you might just be right but I will wait to see the results of the first few game before really fixing my opinion. Also, you seem pretty good at betting and it look like you also have bit of experience, give me tip if you can sometime. ;P

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Remembered this thread and just wanted to share the current odds on which team will win the EPL according to the bookies ..

City @ 1.90
Pool @ 5
Spurs @ 8
Arsenal @ 8
Chelsea @ 17
United @ 17

Pretty interesting numbers. Especially since City starts to look beatable again. And Spurs beating City last game made them look like a potential title candidate, a proper power house, with Son stepping up Kane is away. Still, Pool is rated more likely to win the EPL because I don't know why? They did beat Chelsea rather convincingly, but why is that? Because the Klopp-effect? Bookies now seems determined that United and Chelsea won't even come near winning it. But to 17 times the money I'm calling Chelsea to win it!!

Basically, whichever team you think will win it, pays much at the bookies.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501
  1. Manchester City
  2. Arsenal
  3. Tottenham
  4. Liverpool
  5. Chelsea
  6. Manchester United
  7. Leicester City
Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140
  1. Arsenal
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@KTB Suprise to see Pool before Spurs considering they have more point than liverpool, also sad to see both chelsea and manchester united so down on that list. they still can win this, I know it. (in denial)

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago

@emo Yeah, to be honest with you, City, Spurs, Arsenal and even Liverpool look stronger than Chelsea right now. United is just a big question mark for me, I don't really know. where theyäre at. They were second favorites to win at the start of the season. Guess, they haven't convinced the bookies since. I still hold City for favorites to win though. Spurs to finish 2nd? Arsenal 3rd? Pool 4th? United 5th? Chelsea 6th? I honestly have no idea how it'll end.. Which is so exciting!

tiki_taka 8 years ago

I think some big guns will be busy on January transfer market to fix the season start problems, I won't change my fav City despite loosing their first points lately, they will still dominate easier opponents while others probably won't.
the remaining places are still open.

saatvik102 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 8 89

For fuck's sake guys, I'll say it again, table position in the month of October means nothing. United only has a 5 point gap and Spurs showed City are beatable.

I expect Spurs to get out of Europe early, so they'll be genuine title contenders in March.
Conte needs time at Chelsea, that much is obvious.
Liverpool need to get their shit together.

Based on the matches played till now (again, 7 matches out of a 38 match season is not proof enough)
I would say -

1. Man City
  2. United
  3. Tottenham
  4. Liverpool
  5. Arsenal
  6. Chelsea
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

Wow, saatvik, watch out for the language. ;p But yeah, it is still a bit too soon to say a team is out of it or not. Thats the beauty of the BPL after all. I still hope both United and Chelsea can do well and bounce back to challenge the other team. Beside, we all know liverpool, arsenal and spurs can be quite inconsistent at time so despite thinking that City will propably end first. It is my believe anyone from the five other team could be second.

Golefty 8 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016
  1. Liverpool - this may change after LFC vs MCFC
  2. ManCIty
  3. Tottenham
  4. Arsenel - sry
  5. Man United - so close
  6. Chelsea
  7. Everton
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Golefty Thats a bold prediction to be sure, will be interesting to see if it happen or not. ;p

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago

Not that bold it seems @emo. Pool are after all second favorites to win, according to the bookies right now, which I agree is kinda hard to believe..

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

@KTB That why I said it was bold. :P I mean, would be weird that Liverpool win the PL this year, barely two season after the departure of Gerrard (it has been 2 season if I'm not terribly wrong). But that just my opinion. :D

• History

@KTB That why I said it was bold. :P I mean, would be weird that Liverpool win the PL this year, barely two season after the departure of Gerrard. But that just my opinion.

@KTB That why I said it was bold. :P I mean, would be weird that Liverpool win the PL this year, barely two season after the departure of Gerrard (he has been gone for 2 season if I'm not terribly wrong). But that just my opinion. :D

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Can my prediction be until december ? Because sh8t gets always upside down in Spring !

Honestly , i am very skeptical about my prediction but I am 100% sure Arsenal won't win it ! And 100% they will be in top 4 which is the objective of Wenger from the beginning .

City will burn out closer to Spring . EPL is not a marathon . It is a sprint marathon . City is contender to themselves . Their fight is against their own moral, nerves and will to victory .

Liverpool and United to me are the dark horses . I don't know what to think of them . I want to see a bit more into season to be sure if they can challenge title . Liverpool does look good but let's not forget . It is Liverpool . Team that beats top teams and looses 3-0 to lower table team .