Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Premier League 2016/17 Top 7 Predictions
MrGoooool 8 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Hello everyone, you know my name and we are going to talk about the Barclay's Premier League. Now this is... GOING TO BE FUCKING EXCITING! Now I want to predict who will finish in the top 7. Now this is going to be really hard.

1. Man City
  2. Man U
  3. Liverpool
  4. Arsenal
  5. Chelsea
  6. West Ham
  7. Leicester
    Btw, no, I didn't put Arsenal 4th because to troll them. Who do you think will finish in top 7? Leave it in the comments.
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hello everyone, you know my name and we are going to talk about the Barclay's Premier League. Now this is... GOING TO BE FUCKING EXCITING! Now I want to predict who will finish in the top 7. Now this is going to be really hard.

1. Man City
  2. Man U
  3. Liverpool
  4. Chelsea
  5. West Ham
  6. Arsenal
  7. Leicester

Btw, no, I didn't put arsenal 6th just to troll them.

Comments
quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Can United even be "dark horse" with the fee they have spend?

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Yes , did you see their defense ? Still crap . Essence of Mourinho winning doctrine is having a solid defense .

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Marcus2011 Well, the way I see it, with the money they have spend, they should do much better than that. In my opinion, their defense is not that bad, but when you lose the ball as much as they do, they put pressure on their back line and this give their opponent a lot more chance. United should conserve the ball more and finish their chance off, in my point of view, that is one of their weakpoint. I do agree their defense is not perfect though.

• History

@Marcus2011 Well, the way I see it, with the money they have spend, they should do much better than that. In my opinion, their defense is not that bad, but when you lose the ball as much as they do, they put pressure on their back line and this give their opponent a lot more sense. United should conserve the ball more and finish their chance off, in my point of view, that is one of their weakpoint. I do agree their defense is not perfect.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Our defense has actually been much more solid this year. De Gea isn't flying around making amazing saves every week because he doesn't have to. Of course, De Gea's season hasn't been excellent so far (cough Stoke cough) but the defense as a whole has improved tremendously. If Pogba and Zlatan actually begin to finish their chances, allowing a goal a game shouldn't be a problem.

RBcity 8 years ago
Manchester City, England 3 29
  1. Manchester City (if de bruyne isn't injured)
  2. spurs
  3. man utd
  4. arsenal
  5. Chelsea
  6. everton
  7. Southampton
AlexBatak 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I like how only one predicted Chelsea to be first :) Cheers mladen! I like to read old posts to see what the others have said before and how it is now.

• History

I like how only one predicted Chelsea to be first :) Cheers mladen!

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Alex Well, can't really blame us, we knew Conte was good, never thought he would be so superior to his other rival. Also, we all expected he would need his first season to build up his squad and the way he wanted to play. He found a way to dominate the leage much faster than expected at the end of the day and with some player nobody expected much from like Alonso, Moses, Cesc, Azpi as CB and heck, even David Luiz was much more impressive compared to what he did at PSG recently. :D

• History

@Alex Well, can't really blame us, we knew Conte was good, never thought he would be so superior to his other rival. Also, we all expected he would need his first season to build up his squad and the way he wanted to play. He found a way to dominate the leage mch faster than expected at the end of the day and with some player nobody expected much from like Alonso, Moses, Cesc, Azpi as CB and heck, even David Luiz was much more impressive compared to what he did at PSG recently. :D

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

looks like i was right about manchester and everton, almost everybody seriously underestimated chelsea this year,

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

my top 6 all finished in top 6!

538 11435

@lio But you got the seventh team wrong though. :P

• History

@lio But you got West Ham wrong though. :P

Giacomo 7 years ago
AC Milan, Netherlands 0 4

I didnt think Chelsea was going to win lol

AlexBatak 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

haha no worries, but I didn't expect Chelsea to win either but surely top 3. Let's even not talk about last season, almost everyone put Leicester fc in the relegation zone or near it :|

• History

haha no worries, but I didn't expect Chelsea to win either but surely to 3. Let's even not talk about last season, almost everyone put Leicester fc in the relegation zone or near it :|

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

honestly looking back i dont even know why chelsea were in my top 4...

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@AlexBatak Yeah, predicting the PL results before its start is like trying to guess what's in a closed box two meter away from you while being blindfolded and being drunk. In other word, its hard, very hard. :P

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Both Manchester teams disappointed so hard. I didn't think Chelsea would be able to flip their fortunes that fast, I was remembering United's 7th place season. I didn't even have Liverpool in my top 7, instead I had Southampton and Leicester (who are 9 and 10, so not toooo far off).

I stand by my in initial statement of looking like an idiot.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

We expected too much from West Ham..

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Leicester was one time miracle !! Worthy of admiration .
It was also greatest chance for Arsenal or Spurs to win the league when usual runners were having major problems ..

538 11435

Well, today might be the day, actually. I mean, the day Chelsea win the EPL of course. Are you guys excited?

• History

Well, today might be the day, actually, I expect it to be the day. I mean, the day Chelsea win the EPL. Are you guys excited?

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@mladen That is actually impressive for a non Chelsea fan. Cheers.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

Well, today might be the day, actually. I mean, the day Chelsea win the EPL of course. Are you guys excited?

You heard it first from me. :P