Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Please report bugs here
FootyRoom 8 years ago
36 175

Hi Everyone,

On May 24th, 2016 we've rolled out big changes to our code base. We have been busy rewriting all of our old code to better quality. This new code base will allow us to develop new features much faster.

Because of this change some things have broke in the process. We've identified some of them and they will be fixed as soon as possible. For those that we missed we kindly ask you to report them here.

Thank you!

Comments
Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Footyroom won't stop crashing my browser on iPhone 7 safari and chrome , usually when an add pop up or just after a certain amount of time , was posting new thread and browser crashed :(

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Oh, damn, sorry to hear that mate. Thats really annoying, hopefully, the boss will do something about it soon. :U

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Thanks for the sympathy ,,,Emo,!! For the time being I will write lengthy posts on my notepad and copy and paste into ,FR

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Are the new "adds" a bug?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@KTB Someone is late to the party. XD

liomessi10 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Can accept ads but pls not in between match highlights it is really irritating and restarts the video and the loading. Dont know if its on desktop as well or only smartphone.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Can accept ads but pls not in between match highlights it is really irritating and restarts the video and the loading. Dont know if its on desktop well or only smartphone.

porkey 7 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85

Epl predictor not adding up my results correctly....
Got 30 points less from my total

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Lio, that's been around for years now. Really hope it gets fixed.

iampinx 6 years ago
Arsenal, Czech Republic 0 3

Hi Footyroom,

didnt get my points on ucl predictor added for the matchday 3, anyone else having the issues with this?

Thx for replies.

porkey 6 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85

Im having the same problem but with the epl predictor
been stuck on 570 points since last week

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Problem with the time of the game indicated on the live scores. :U

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Would it be possible to change the layout of the app to desktop version or at offer tge option. I dont rly like scrollibg down that much.

Greatone 6 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

i think the new layout cleaner however there needs to be a separation between comments, between videos. at least a clearer separation

because its all the same colours it makes me concentrate on separating more than i need to

same thing with videos highlights as well, and the title of the video needs to be connected with the video

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

You can’t edit comments for some reasons, at first I thought it was me, but I think it’s a bug on footyroom. Might need to check on it.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@amir Yeah, not just a problem with you, it does it to me as well. :(

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

The edit bug Amir has reported has not been fixed, would it be possible to try and fix it? I mean, its a bit annoying for people like me who tend to do a lots of typo. XD

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Guys, the edit bug is still going, anyone other than me is having the problem? Could FR please check it out and try to fix it?

Greatone 5 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

Yeah, the edit bug is ongoing, I’ve got it as wel, pretty sure Marcus said he had it as well

FootyRoom 5 years ago Edited
36 175

Thanks for the report everyone! Should be fixed now.

EDIT: Yes, yes it is.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Thanks for the report everyone! Should be fixed now.